Pedo and Child Predator Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK yes. I have always stuck to that line anyway.
Than the staff needs to clean up a few threads.
You need to flag those comments as a member. One cannot expect staff to read every thread on a board.
I've been doing that. My guess is since it's in the FZ they don't care.
Nah, its a general rule of thumb to follow a given rule as such.
ALL green people are pedo's...Blanket statement.
{Insert member name} is a pedo.....Direct personal attack.

How it is used and applied in the statement means everything.

This is the FZ thread:

Question: Is your manner of speech in the FZ the same as in RL? See the last couple of pages

This is the FZ thread:

Question: Is your manner of speech in the FZ the same as in RL? See the last couple of pages
The thread title is missing so the thread may be gone now. Keep in mind I am NOT an admin or mod just speaking in general about forums/boards/blogs as a whole.

Question: Is your manner of speech in the FZ the same as in RL

That may be too much work.
I THINK and this is me speaking, that the member needs to lay the ground work for the complaint. If its not worth YOUR trouble its not worth a mods.

Some violations are contained in a sole comment while others are built on a collection of comments made in a thread. In the case where you are looking at a collection you the member should put together the complaint for ruling.

That is MY thinking anyway and I do NOT speak for the board.

I THINK and this is me speaking, that the member needs to lay the ground work for the complaint. If its not worth YOUR trouble its not worth a mods.

Some violations are contained in a sole comment while others are built on a collection of comments made in a thread. In the case where you are looking at a collection you the member should put together the complaint for ruling.

I have reported every single post that violates the rules.

I have reported every single post that violates the rules.
Okay, now you wait and see.

Sometimes a mod won't enforce the rules if they agree with the person violating them or don't like the person being targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back