Pedophilia not a crime Rutgers law professor says

It's not, it's a diagnoses. No different than a heterosexual isn't necessarily sexually active, a pedophile may not also be a child sexual abuser. Nor is every child sexual abuser by virtue of that crime also then a pedophile.

Pedophilia is someone sexually attracted to prepubescent-aged children (generally about 12 in law, though biologically more typically 9 to 11.)

Pedophilia just as with heterosexuality, homosexuality, etc. isn't illegal. Having unlawful sexual contact with those below your local juridiction's age of consent is illegal. That it might involve a pedophile is beside the case. Many CSAs aren't in fact clinical pedophiles but 'opportunistic offenders.'

Long ago ----when I was young (and beautiful) and still a student-----I lecturer of high academic status---delivering a lecture on sexuality ----said
"there are no thoughts which are
perverse------only ACTIONS can be
termed perverse"

(I believe the person was lecturing in
psychiatry---the standard psychiatry
of that medieval day-----I believe that--
if I remember correctly, the lesson
was >>jerk off fantasies are never
"abnormal" I concluded that
perverts should be encouraged to
jerk off lots-------using any fantasy
that TURNS THEM ON. The real
problem in today's society is the
puritanical approach to wanking---
would anyone out there object if
a doctor encouraged your kid to
jerk off?)

His/Her point is the same point which differentiates Judaism from Christianity (and why they're mutually exclusive.) In Judaism, thoughts aren't sinful, only actions are. In Christianity, when Jesus said 'looking on a woman with lust in your heart is the same as commiting adultery with her.'

As with sexuality and the law, what you fantasize about is your business. What you DO is the law's.

the lecturer was doing the standard POV of psychiatry of that day-------wanna know more------a lecturer asked my class (about 80 of us) How many boys "jerk off" --one boy called out----99% " the lecturer said "what does that mean----everyone but you"?

The age of consent will be lowered and pedophilia is on its way to being normalized. Just like homosexuality.

Once a culture starts down the road of degeneracy it doesn't stop until the end.

What she says is true.

Its not the illness that is illegal. Its the act.

She also states, very clearly, that people should be held responsible for their acts and that children should be protected.

IMO, those who molest children should taken out back and shot.

Back in the day pedos were not tolerated by communities, I recall stories from my grandparents how if it was found out a pedo was molesting a child a court of law wasn't needed, the community dispensed their own justice

In the interest of protecting children, please post a list of the "communities" that "tolerate" child molesters.

Thanks ever so much.

Pedophilia Is Not a Crime Says Rutgers Prof Margo Kaplan News Philadelphia Magazine

She writes that pedophiles don’t necessarily turn out to be child molesters and that pedophilia is not a choice, i.e. a pedophile might be born that way. We reached her in her office in Camden to discuss.
Where have we heard that before!? give it 20 years max and its legalized and then parents will start being thrown in prison for killing pedophiles trying to rape their kids.

You are "STUPID". Even if we came to the conclusion that pedophilia is not a choice, that does not allow for the legalization of pedophile acts on children. What is it that you morons do not understand? You all try to equate homosexuality with pedophilia believing it is the same thing or that because many now support gay marriage, that for some reason that means we will support pedophilia also. What kind of "STUPID" are you?

Let me, one more time, explain the difference to you. Homosexuality does not harm anyone as it involves sexual acts and feelings between two consenting adults. Maybe in some cases it involves two minors, but they consent to this. Now in the case of a pedophile having sex with a little boy or girl, there is no consent, and harm is done to the child. Again, what is it that you morons don't understand about this? It really is quite basic.

Pedophilia Is Not a Crime Says Rutgers Prof Margo Kaplan News Philadelphia Magazine

She writes that pedophiles don’t necessarily turn out to be child molesters and that pedophilia is not a choice, i.e. a pedophile might be born that way. We reached her in her office in Camden to discuss.
Where have we heard that before!? give it 20 years max and its legalized and then parents will start being thrown in prison for killing pedophiles trying to rape their kids.

You are "STUPID". Even if we came to the conclusion that pedophilia is not a choice, that does not allow for the legalization of pedophile acts on children. What is it that you morons do not understand? You all try to equate homosexuality with pedophilia believing it is the same thing or that because many now support gay marriage, that for some reason that means we will support pedophilia also. What kind of "STUPID" are you?

Let me, one more time, explain the difference to you. Homosexuality does not harm anyone as it involves sexual acts and feelings between two consenting adults. Maybe in some cases it involves two minors, but they consent to this. Now in the case of a pedophile having sex with a little boy or girl, there is no consent, and harm is done to the child. Again, what is it that you morons don't understand about this? It really is quite basic.
rant rant rant fags are normal rant rant rant

There is NOTHING normal about this and should never be accepted in society

Words cannot describe the horrific nature of a story out of Texas, where a woman gave a friend her cell phone to charge, and he made a discovery so sickening that I have to warn you of the graphic nature of what you’re about to read.

It started back in 2012, when 29-year-old Ashley Virginia Dack and her boyfriend, Patrick Shuneman, would babysit for people that Dack would befriend, according to Click2Houston. Her profession gave her access to an unknown number of children, and she and Shuneman would commit absolutely atrocious acts against them, but worse than that is how they would talk to each other about it.

Warning, extremely graphic:

Man Makes SICK Find On Friend s Cell Phone Police IMMEDIATELY Involved

Pedophilic relationships have already been legal in the US, they just aren't now. First state age of consent was 7, rest were 10.
Fortunately, we are moving farther away from that as we move closer to legalized gay marriage for adults.

There is NOTHING normal about this and should never be accepted in society

Words cannot describe the horrific nature of a story out of Texas, where a woman gave a friend her cell phone to charge, and he made a discovery so sickening that I have to warn you of the graphic nature of what you’re about to read.

It started back in 2012, when 29-year-old Ashley Virginia Dack and her boyfriend, Patrick Shuneman, would babysit for people that Dack would befriend, according to Click2Houston. Her profession gave her access to an unknown number of children, and she and Shuneman would commit absolutely atrocious acts against them, but worse than that is how they would talk to each other about it.

Warning, extremely graphic:

Man Makes SICK Find On Friend s Cell Phone Police IMMEDIATELY Involved
Texas.

Remember...it has been Progressive in this country that have helped get rid of child labor and all the lack of protections for children. Thank goodness it is NOW illegal to abuse children...instead of the old days where they were treated like a man's property to do with as he will.

Pedophilic relationships have already been legal in the US, they just aren't now. First state age of consent was 7, rest were 10.
Fortunately, we are moving farther away from that as we move closer to legalized gay marriage for adults.
That has only opened the door to this...without homosexuality being "normalized" pedophilia would have been given a chance to make an argument for it being normal and someone being born this way...they are doing EXACTLY we said would happen using same argument to legalize more sexual deviance.

What she says is true.

Its not the illness that is illegal. Its the act.

She also states, very clearly, that people should be held responsible for their acts and that children should be protected.

IMO, those who molest children should taken out back and shot.

The dangerous part of that thinking is that homosexuality was once that of as a mental illness to, then freaks got together and got it defined as an "alternate lifestyle"

Yes currently children are not able to consent making it illegal to have sex with them, but don't think for one second that there isn't a minority of people who could become a majority and change that.

And any adult who touched one of my children would die. It would be terrible because I would spend the rest of my life in prison, but that is the way it is.

Back in the day pedos were not tolerated by communities, I recall stories from my grandparents how if it was found out a pedo was molesting a child a court of law wasn't needed, the community dispensed their own justice
The age of consent will be lowered and pedophilia is on its way to being normalized. Just like homosexuality.

Once a culture starts down the road of degeneracy it doesn't stop until the end.

tipsy------sadly----I do see parallel between the present USA and the last days of
rome----besides the sex thing----we have-a fascination with very elaborate food. It's
getting out of hand------one MUST LOVE
goat cheese----and call it chevre.------"pair"
it with the correct wine-----to be absolutely
horrified by twinkies-----"hostess" went
under due to growing degeneracy---even our children disdain "devil dogs". I never
liked grits----much-----nor do I as
"polenta" I am actually afraid to admit
that I like plain vanilla ice cream and American cheese (not in combo)
APICIUS is the new hero of roman history---
vomitoriums notwithstanding. we are doomed

tipsy------sadly----I do see parallel between the present USA and the last days of
rome----besides the sex thing----we have-a fascination with very elaborate food. It's
under due to growing degeneracy---even our children disdain "devil dogs". I never

So called American cheese is disgusting , I'd never let that crap into my kitchen.

The age of consent is rising, not being lowered. If you paid attention to reality, you would know that.

Food? You are complaining about quality foods? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wasn't kidding when I said one should never get between a RWr and their junk food.

So called American cheese is disgusting , I'd never let that crap into my kitchen.

I like it------the Kraft brand-----you have to avoid at all costs the CHEESOID products.
"cheese food" and "cheese product"
and "cheesewhiz". I can't store
enough of it when I get Israeli guests---
really-----they seem to love it. Are you
of roman extraction? French?
food snob?-----Wisconsin?----maybe
even british----land of boiled cabbage

That has only opened the door to this...without homosexuality being "normalized" pedophilia would have been given a chance to make an argument for it being normal and someone being born this way...they are doing EXACTLY we said would happen using same argument to legalize more sexual deviance.

Rant rant rant, about nothing. You're just another idiot who hates gays. Go tell all your Christian friends what a great person you are because you love bashing gays. I'm sure Jesus would support your actions.

Highly doubtful. US AoC laws have become the standard ages around the world. What I'd expect tos ee is a more universal, at least in the US, Romeo and Juliet exception where kids close in age can have sex with each other but not those over however many years the provision specifies. That's fine and sensible, no reason to ruin a kids' life for doing what their body's programmed to do.

Even more socially liberal countries haven't lowered their AoCs. Holland think it was (get the Scandinavian countries confused heh) tried lowering it to 12 a few years back but that failed.

US AoC range from 16 to 18, though via Romeo and Juliet exceptions, some states have it down to around 13 if with others around that age. And our marriage laws are often lower than the regular AoC so if you're married something magical happens making you able to have sex. As here in Missouri where the standard AoC is 17, but can marry (with parental consent) at 15 (to anyone any age) then have sex legally because you're married. Other states are considerably lower.

There's zero evidence to suggest anyone's trying to legalize pedophilic relationships. Outside the Islamic world at any rate.

Forum List

Back