Pedophilia not a crime Rutgers law professor says

The age of consent will be lowered and pedophilia is on its way to being normalized. Just like homosexuality.

Once a culture starts down the road of degeneracy it doesn't stop until the end.
The age of consent is rising, not being lowered. If you paid attention to reality, you would know that.

Indeed, Missouri just revamped our laws. Dunno if across the board or just the criminal section (only one I really follow.) New more serious punishments and stricter laws take effect Jan 1, 2017.

Back in the day pedos were not tolerated by communities, I recall stories from my grandparents how if it was found out a pedo was molesting a child a court of law wasn't needed, the community dispensed their own justice
The age of consent will be lowered and pedophilia is on its way to being normalized. Just like homosexuality.

Once a culture starts down the road of degeneracy it doesn't stop until the end.

tipsy------sadly----I do see parallel between the present USA and the last days of
rome----besides the sex thing----we have-a fascination with very elaborate food. It's
getting out of hand------one MUST LOVE
goat cheese----and call it chevre.------"pair"
it with the correct wine-----to be absolutely
horrified by twinkies-----"hostess" went
under due to growing degeneracy---even our children disdain "devil dogs". I never
liked grits----much-----nor do I as
"polenta" I am actually afraid to admit
that I like plain vanilla ice cream and American cheese (not in combo)
APICIUS is the new hero of roman history---
vomitoriums notwithstanding. we are doomed

Rome fell in large part because of continuous wars, like the US. And also partly because of their adoption of Christianity as the official religion, whereas prior they'd had a very inclusive polytheistic society. Had nothing to do with their food.

Pedophilic relationships have already been legal in the US, they just aren't now. First state age of consent was 7, rest were 10.
Fortunately, we are moving farther away from that as we move closer to legalized gay marriage for adults.
That has only opened the door to this...without homosexuality being "normalized" pedophilia would have been given a chance to make an argument for it being normal and someone being born this way...they are doing EXACTLY we said would happen using same argument to legalize more sexual deviance.

Rant rant rant, about nothing. You're just another idiot who hates gays. Go tell all your Christian friends what a great person you are because you love bashing gays. I'm sure Jesus would support your actions.

Odious hates lots of people. Sometimes wonder about people like that who hate more than love, do they wake up in the mornings forgetting all the groups they hate and have to spend time remembering who they don't like? :)

Back in the day pedos were not tolerated by communities, I recall stories from my grandparents how if it was found out a pedo was molesting a child a court of law wasn't needed, the community dispensed their own justice

tipsy------sadly----I do see parallel between the present USA and the last days of
rome----besides the sex thing----we have-a fascination with very elaborate food. It's
under due to growing degeneracy---even our children disdain "devil dogs". I never

Rome fell in large part because of continuous wars, like the US. And also partly because of their adoption of Christianity as the official religion, whereas prior they'd had a very inclusive polytheistic society. Had nothing to do with their food.

I do not entirely accept your opinion---and interesting factoid of history that some people believe is that lead lined pipes and cooking vessels led to widespread low level lead poisoning (that causes anemia and a kind of chronic indolence)
I do believe that the extreme fascination
with lives of dissipation did have an
effect on Roman "survival"----a factor

I do not entirely accept your opinion---and interesting factoid of history that some people believe is that lead lined pipes and cooking vessels led to widespread low level lead poisoning (that causes anemia and a kind of chronic indolence)
I do believe that the extreme fascination
with lives of dissipation did have an
effect on Roman "survival"----a factor

Watched something about the lead poisoning thing just recently. "Ancients Behaving Badly" maybe mentioned the wine making process introduced lots of lead.

Pedophilic relationships have already been legal in the US, they just aren't now. First state age of consent was 7, rest were 10.
Fortunately, we are moving farther away from that as we move closer to legalized gay marriage for adults.
That has only opened the door to this...without homosexuality being "normalized" pedophilia would have been given a chance to make an argument for it being normal and someone being born this way...they are doing EXACTLY we said would happen using same argument to legalize more sexual deviance.

There's zero evidence to suggest anyone's trying to legalize pedophilic relationships. Outside the Islamic world at any rate.

Don't be so sure on that one....

Child Sexual Abuse and the Repeal of Age of Consent Laws - Freedom Outpost

There's zero evidence to suggest anyone's trying to legalize pedophilic relationships. Outside the Islamic world at any rate.

So besides NAMBLA which the article mentions has been around for decades (with nothing to show for it) what's your evidence?

Pedophilia Is Not a Crime Says Rutgers Prof Margo Kaplan News Philadelphia Magazine

She writes that pedophiles don’t necessarily turn out to be child molesters and that pedophilia is not a choice, i.e. a pedophile might be born that way. We reached her in her office in Camden to discuss.
Where have we heard that before!? give it 20 years max and its legalized and then parents will start being thrown in prison for killing pedophiles trying to rape their kids.

Another liberal college Professor says something stupid. This surprises you?

So besides NAMBLA which the article mentions has been around for decades (with nothing to show for it) what's your evidence?

It's obvious what NAMBLA's intentions are and anyone denying it is one of two things, a fool or as someone who supports NAMBLA's agenda

It's obvious what NAMBLA's intentions are and anyone denying it is one of two things, a fool or as someone who supports NAMBLA's agenda

NAMBLA was started in...(quick wiki search) 1978. 37 years of "trying to repel age of consent laws" with zero success.

So to you something with zero success warrants ongoing concern? If a pedophile wants to become a child sexual abuser, they could just become Muslim and move to a Muslim controlled country.

Pedophilia Is Not a Crime Says Rutgers Prof Margo Kaplan News Philadelphia Magazine

She writes that pedophiles don’t necessarily turn out to be child molesters and that pedophilia is not a choice, i.e. a pedophile might be born that way. We reached her in her office in Camden to discuss.
Where have we heard that before!? give it 20 years max and its legalized and then parents will start being thrown in prison for killing pedophiles trying to rape their kids.

Well there's a distinct difference between pedophilia and child molesting. The author you're citing draws a firm delineation between pedophiles and sex offenders. The former those being attracted to children. The latter those who have acted on it.

She's calling for treatment of pedophilia as a disorder before the become sex offenders. Which makes fuck tons of sense.

You clearly didn't read the article. She's not calling for 'tolerance of sex offenders'. She's calling for treatment of pedophiles BEFORE they become sex offenders.

Wouldn't it be smarter to deal with the issue of pedophilia BEFORE children are victimized. Rather than to get our revenge only AFTER it has happened?

You clearly didn't read the article. She's not calling for 'tolerance of sex offenders'. She's calling for treatment of pedophiles BEFORE they become sex offenders.

Wouldn't it be smarter to deal with the issue of pedophilia BEFORE children are victimized. Rather than to get our revenge only AFTER it has happened?

The only treatment worthy requires lead.

Forum List

Back