Pelosi again...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Like a dog that returns to their vomit, so is a fool who repeats their foolishness...

"Washington — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was reelected to lead the chamber as the 117th Congress convened Sunday, with the California Democrat set to shepherd her party through a new Congress with the slimmest majority in years..."

Pelosi reelected House speaker as new Congress prepares to be sworn in

Closer than I thought it was going to be.

I suspect foul play, tho.

I heard a rumor that Schumer voted twice.

1609711020345.png

Like a dog that returns to their vomit, so is a fool who repeats their foolishness...

"Washington — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was reelected to lead the chamber as the 117th Congress convened Sunday, with the California Democrat set to shepherd her party through a new Congress with the slimmest majority in years..."

Livin rent free in the minds of the alt-right...love it. She's made you her bitch!!

Livin rent free in the minds of the alt-right...love it. She's made you her bitch!!

I hope she gets her next Botox injection with one of those dirty needles picked up off the sidewalk in her district.

It would be mildly-entertaining to see her face rot off. :auiqs.jpg:

I hope she gets her next Botox injection with one of those dirty needles picked up off the sidewalk in her district.

It would be mildly-entertaining to see her face rot off. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll never forget the glazed look in her eye and her smug drooling smile when she ripped up a sitting Presidents SOTU speech.
That confirmed to me the anti-Americanism by the Dimm's that continues to this day!
Unity, NEVER AGAIN!!!

wyeho?

Forum List

Back