Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

The left hates the average working citizens. The Democrats need to be stomped.
Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?
They don’t. It’s stupid. An unforced error on their part.
Pelosi's bill includes 35 million to the Kennedy Center. WTF?
Exactly. How come CNN and MSNBC aren't asking "WTF?"

And I wonder why you guys aren’t asking WTF with Mnuchin’s slush fund.
Again, do you have a link to that claim?
Opinion writer. Try again. I deal in facts.
Are you saying the writer did not present any facts?
It says "opinion" right by his name. Tell me the facts he cited. Go ahead.

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

Has anyone actually seen the bill or is that secret too?
Where's your link to that information?
Twice as much for small businesses as corporations. The Democrats are liars.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.
meanwhile pelosi is now tacking on amnesty for illegals in the bill.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

So it doesn't have to satisfy the House. Is that what you are claiming?
I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.
then we do agree that pelosi's efforts are in fact, meaingless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

have fun with that grenade you created.
Yes, they’re meaningless. So what? Why are you freaking out?
why is she engaged in meaningless activities? while i don't disagree she's a meaningless bitch, you yourself said she's doing meaningless activities.

are we or are we not in a global crisis?
i think we must agree we are.

now why is our #3 elected official engaged in "meaningless" activity in a time of need for valid leadership?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....
Because she a nasty, vicious, partisan hack?

The partisan hacks are invoking Pelosi to try to turn y’all into a slobbering pack of idiots.
Seriously. Y’all lose your minds anytime Pelosi is involved.

Sorry, she truly is a loathsome piece of shit. Pubs have theirs too, but there is no defending this vile human being.

That emotion is being used to manipulate you.

LOL, I was born and raised in the Bay Area. I know exactly what she is, but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to. I don't happen to be trapped in a binary political world.
I’m not judging people for not like Pelosi. I’m observing that the hatred for Pelosi is used by people to achieve a political goal.

Just look at this thread. There’s been so much nonsense in it about what is actually happening. It’s like a parallel universe driven almost entirely by conservative media.
Pelosi is the one loading a bill with pork that has nothing to do with the emergency. You really need to get honest.

The bill is in the Senate you goof. Pelosi isn’t loading up the bill with anything since she isn’t in the Senate.
Pelosi has a bill in the House, numb nuts.

Which has nothing to do with anything. It’s not a part of any negotiation.

The bill that is being negotiated is the Senate bill.
I'm assuming that with your answer that you think Pelosi's 11th hour House Bill was nothing more than a clusterfuck Bill.

Yes. I still can't get an answer as to how windmills stop the virus and provide emergency funding to hospitals and health care providers?

Lack of protection for major industries to prevent layoffs. Stock buybacks can be authorized at discretion of Mnuchin. Corporate recipients kept hidden for 6 months. Too much discretion for Mnuchin to determine who gets loans. Only two year limitation on corporate salary freezes.

That was the original proposal. Since then, Republicans jacked up the corporate bailout by a factor of 3. The small business bailout did not get such an increase.

what in PRAY TELL does this have jack nor shit to do with your "fiscal responsibility" bullshit?

She isn’t tacking anything into the bill in question. Pelosi is in the House. The bill in question is being introduced into the Senate.

Do you understand how government works or do we need to go back to schoolhouse rock level education?

I’m saying that the bill Pelosi introduced that has some people’s panties in a bunch is not a part of the Senate negotiations and is basically meaningless.

the question then is, why is she doing them when "meaningless" activities from our Gov is the last thing we need?

why is she engaged in meaningless activities? while i don't disagree she's a meaningless bitch, you yourself said she's doing meaningless activities.

now why is our #3 elected official engaged in "meaningless" activity in a time of need for valid leadership?

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

The partisan hacks are invoking Pelosi to try to turn y’all into a slobbering pack of idiots.

Sorry, she truly is a loathsome piece of shit. Pubs have theirs too, but there is no defending this vile human being.

LOL, I was born and raised in the Bay Area. I know exactly what she is, but hey, you tell yourself whatever you need to. I don't happen to be trapped in a binary political world.
I’m not judging people for not like Pelosi. I’m observing that the hatred for Pelosi is used by people to achieve a political goal.

Just look at this thread. There’s been so much nonsense in it about what is actually happening. It’s like a parallel universe driven almost entirely by conservative media.
Pelosi is the one loading a bill with pork that has nothing to do with the emergency. You really need to get honest.

The bill is in the Senate you goof. Pelosi isn’t loading up the bill with anything since she isn’t in the Senate.

I'm assuming that with your answer that you think Pelosi's 11th hour House Bill was nothing more than a clusterfuck Bill.

It was nothing more than a liberal wishlist.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Optics and timing seemed a bit off IMO. Certainly not one of democrats finest moments,
and I'm sure that historians will be looking at that event.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Optics and timing seemed a bit off IMO. Certainly not one of democrats finest moments,

The House bill will likely be forgotten by everyone except the Trump devotees who will trot it out every once in a while as part of a gross mischaracterization as they currently are doing.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

The House bill will likely be forgotten by everyone except the Trump devotees who will trot it out every once in a while as part of a gross mischaracterization as they currently are doing.
Nothing gets forgotten in politics, especially at a time like when the US pretty much shut down.
Historians will go over it with a fine tooth comb. You can try and spin it anyway you like, but your tribe
owns that.

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.

Well, one thing the democrats have proven once again (and over and over) is that when it comes to responding to a crisis, when it comes to spending responsibly, THEY FAIL.

Democrats never pass up a chance to politicize an event or to try to stuff it as full of self-serving pork as they can.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

You're more confused than a termite in a yo yo.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

you kidding? both sides carry around the past in a GET EVEN fashion.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

I never said otherwise.

But Trump supporters have proven especially prone to zombie lies.

Hell, there’s some death panel devotees kicking around here still.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

Feel free to point out any errors.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

There's more than one bill.

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.

~~~~~~
No doubt her Bill will contain pork, violations of the Hyde act and poison pills that Democrats are noted for....
Yeah, She needed her own bill, because she couldn't load the current one up with bullcrap. The only losers will be the poor people who are going to lose everything because of the bickering back and forth, and the poisonous bullcrap the demoncrats are currently the author of.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

There's more than one bill.
Yes. One that is being negotiated and will pass.

And one which is not being negotiated and will not pass.

One is clearly more important than the other.
Which one are you lighting your hair on fire over?

I believe that the Senate would have had their bipartisan Bill brought to a vote if not for
Pelosi grandstanding her wish list in the 11th hour.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

I never said otherwise.

Wow......the democrats have put forward more lies than Carter has liver pills since Trump has been elected.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

I never said otherwise.

Wow......the democrats have put forward more lies than Carter has liver pills since Trump has been elected.

Lock her up!

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.
March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

I don’t expect Trump supporters like you knows or even understand the bill or what is going on. I’m not surprised. Let me update your ignorance. Pay attention. ALL OF YOU.

1. Pelosi & Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump is willing to sign. March 13/20.
2. McConnell created his own bill while the rest of his goons are still on recess less Democrats. Bill consist of Republicans pet projects. And the $500bn for the large corporations. This is the bill they are fighting.
3. Now Pelosi added Democrats pet projects. But this is not the sticking point. It’s the $500bn for the large corporations that corrupt Trump wants to control.

You got that?

McConnel and the rest of senate can go to hell.

nice try, but thats not even close to what happened. the deal was made and everyone except crazy nancy was on board with it (dem, pubs, and Trump) Then Nancy flew in and insisted that all of the dem pet projects be rammed in, WTF does abortion funding have to do with virus releif? what do diversity quotas for corporate boards have to do with it? what do solar and wind subsidies have to do with it?

NOTHING

Checks would be in the mail this week but for the moronic senile botoxed drunk from SFO where human waste runs in the streets.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus
Sadly. Like

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go Nancy.
March 13, 2020 Pelosi and Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump’s is willing to sign. Sent to Mitch it was totally overhauled.

President Donald Trump said he supports the bill negotiated by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and his Treasury secretary to help Americans deal with the spreading coronavirus outbreak, and the House plans to vote on the measure as early as Friday night.

“I fully support H.R. 6201: Families First CoronaVirus Response Act, which will be voted on in the House this evening,” Trump tweeted. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES! I will always put the health and well-being of American families FIRST. Look forward to signing the final Bill, ASAP!“

He did, as negotuated originally. Here is the Date of your source kid,
"March 13, 2020, 6:10 PM EDTUpdated on March 13, 2020, 10:33 PM EDT "

Dems killed it on purpose.

Dates? What does it mean? Linky Linky?

Why shoulda/woulda Democrats killed it?

they killed it because they saw an opportunity for ram some of their leftist agenda items into it. They don't give a shit about the american people who are hurting, its all about their fricken agenda and power. Wake up america, the dem party is out to destroy this nation.

I don’t expect Trump supporters like you knows or even understand the bill or what is going on. I’m not surprised. Let me update your ignorance. Pay attention. ALL OF YOU.

1. Pelosi & Mnuckin crafted a bill that Trump is willing to sign. March 13/20.
2. McConnell created his own bill while the rest of his goons are still on recess less Democrats. Bill consist of Republicans pet projects. And the $500bn for the large corporations. This is the bill they are fighting.
3. Now Pelosi added Democrats pet projects. But this is not the sticking point. It’s the $500bn for the large corporations that corrupt Trump wants to control.

You got that?

McConnel and the rest of senate can go to hell.

nice try, but thats not even close to what happened. the deal was made and everyone except crazy nancy was on board with it (dem, pubs, and Trump) Then Nancy flew in and insisted that all of the dem pet projects be rammed in, WTF does abortion funding have to do with virus releif? what do diversity quotas for corporate boards have to do with it? what do solar and wind subsidies have to do with it?

NOTHING

Checks would be in the mail this week but for the moronic senile botoxed drunk from SFO where human waste runs in the streets.

Do you have a source for this claim because it is counter to all legitimate reporting on the matter.

stop talking in circles.

For 200 Alex....

I never said otherwise.

when you try to say the other side is "more prone" you're just being a dick. human nature is human nature.

look the fuck at CNN. asshats lie all the time and the left spoons that shit up in buckets. if you tell someone what they want to hear about someone they hate, they believe it.

don't be a total and complete asswhipe and think the left isn't doing it just as badly as anyone else. it's all this "my shit don't stink" attitude that fucks it up for everyone.

Forum List

Back