Pelosi Antoinette

I shit my pants when I found out our built in was going to cost $7500 to replace!!!
And I promise you there isnt that much ice cream in it.

1586699740883.png

Dementia Joe likes Nancy's ice cream too.

Nancy has about 8-months left to wield the gavel in the House.
In January the GOP takes that House gavel back.

Republics are going to lose more seats in the House of Representatives in 2020 and increasingly the Senate too.

Will Nancy start giving away free ice cream?

Giving away ice cream is far better than one's integrity like they do in the trump administration.

Christ on a stick, Republicans are awfully jealous of Pelosi. This has got to be like the 4th thread on her fucking Ice Cream. She's wealthy, get over it. (And it's really good freaking ice cream)

Republics are going to lose more seats in the House of Representatives in 2020 and increasingly the Senate too.

Will Nancy start giving away free ice cream?

Giving away ice cream is far better than one's integrity like they do in the trump administration.

So the froot loop is going to give up her ice cream?

Christ on a stick, Republicans are awfully jealous of Pelosi. This has got to be like the 4th thread on her fucking Ice Cream. She's wealthy, get over it. (And it's really good freaking ice cream)

it’s tone deaf, but nothing new to her

Can you provide any rationale' for your assertion? My claim of a GOP win is based on the 2018 democrat lies about the Mueller Investigation. In 2020 we'll have the Barr/Durham indictments. So Trump wins back the 31 Districts he lost in 2018. Look at the historic swings in the House, we're in the normal zone.

Can you provide any rationale' for your assertion? My claim of a GOP win is based on the 2018 democrat lies about the Mueller Investigation. In 2020 we'll have the Barr/Durham indictments. So Trump wins back the 31 Districts he lost in 2018. Look at the historic swings in the House, we're in the normal zone.

Also, redistricting in PA, VA and NC will open more seats to Democratic gains. Additionally, trump is still hemorrhaging white women suburban and exurban voters. The recent WI election confirmed this as a trump backed conservative supreme court judge got hammered in a race against a Dane County Liberal.

Pelosi personifies everything we don't want in a political leader. Coddled in a Democrat political power family, never worked a real job in her life, went straight from college to politics and voila! this is what you get. A vile witch who doesn't give 2 cents for the American people.

Pelosi personifies everything we don't want in a political leader. Coddled in a Democrat political power family, never worked a real job in her life, went straight from college to politics and voila! this is what you get. A vile witch who doesn't give 2 cents for the American people.

You seem to be her bitch little boy...

No I understand her, you apparently don't.

No I understand her, you apparently don't.

You understand her power and complain about it on a message board like a little pussy.

it’s tone deaf, but nothing new to her
Why? Is there some idiot on the planet that doesn't know she's wealthy?

Forum List

Back