Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

She did not want anyone who may have been complicit in the Jan 6 attacks

McCarthy tried to put in members who would continually sidetrack the investigation and drag it out till he was Speaker

Then it would be game over
So she already knew the conclusions they would come to before it even started.

Funny how she exempted herself from being interrogated for her refusal of the National Guard, huh?

I’ve shown you that what I stated clearly is real. You are now free to go find out for yourself from any source you’d like. There’s even video of both Pelosi and McCarthy speaking at the time.

Or just remain a dope.
If you were so sure of your "facts" you would post these alleged videos. Since you refuse to do so, they are probably just as fictional as other things you claim to be "real". In other words, just another lie, as expected.

BTW, you have shown nothing of the kind because you can't.

Last edited:
She did not want anyone who may have been complicit in the Jan 6 attacks

McCarthy tried to put in members who would continually sidetrack the investigation and drag it out till he was Speaker

Then it would be game over
Or, as i stated, she only wanted sheep who would back her demented claims. From her history, this seems vastly more probable.

So she already knew the conclusions they would come to before it even started.

Funny how she exempted herself from being interrogated for her refusal of the National Guard, huh?
She always rejects any comments that show her bigotry.

Or, as i stated, she only wanted sheep who would back her demented claims. From her history, this seems vastly more probable.

The facts are coming out on what was said and done prior to and during Jan 6.

We will find out tomorrow night. All the networks are covering it……except Fox

If you were so sure of your "facts" you would post these alleged videos. Since you refuse to do so, they are probably just as fictional as other things you claim to be "real". In other words, just another lie, as expected.

BTW, you have shown nothing of the kind because you can't.
I’ve already done my diligence. It’s up to you now, Corky to prove otherwise.

The facts are coming out on what was said and done prior to and during Jan 6.

We will find out tomorrow night. All the networks are covering it……except Fox
Certain selected "facts" may come out. Extremely doubtful that all of the facts will come out as these certain "facts" are being cherry picked with an eye toward Pelosi's desired outcome.

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

Third impeachment?

Certain selected "facts" may come out. Extremely doubtful that all of the facts will come out as these certain "facts" are being cherry picked with an eye toward Pelosi's desired outcome.

We know Republicans dwell on alternative facts and everything they don’t like is fake news

But we are seeing emails, testimony from White House staff, even Trumps favorite daughter

There is only so much you can deny

If Trump wanted additional facts submitted, he could have cooperated

We know Republicans dwell on alternative facts and everything they don’t like is fake news

But we are seeing emails, testimony from White House staff, even Trumps favorite daughter

That is really the simple truth of this whole thing.

What you actually know would not even fill your hat.

You have only seen what Pelosi and her minions want you to see yet you accept it, showing you to be Pelosi puppets.

What you actually know would not even fill your hat.

You have only seen what Pelosi and her minions want you to see yet you accept it, showing you to be Pelosi puppets.

Trump was welcome to participate in the investigation and blow Pelosi out of the water

If he has all this evidence to vindicate his actions, I am sure he could have provided it

Trump was welcome to participate in the investigation and blow Pelosi out of the water

If he has all this evidence to vindicate his actions, I am sure he could have provided it
As he yet may well do. Not cooperating with Pelosi is just a matter of good taste.

Hey Troll, it isn't on Trump to prove jack shit.

He doesn't need to vindicate anything, Moron.

He doesn't need to provide anything, Simpleton.'

It's on Nazi Pislousy to PROVE this Clown Show isn't a ginormous waste of our tax dollars

You need to learn how the system works in America because all your posts make you look like the idiot troll you are.

None submitted by McCarthy were accepted, moron. Only rinos selected by Pelosi were put on the inquisition.

If you claim otherwise, name them.
The two who were rejected are a couple of Trump's asseaters who don't give a damn what he did.

Jordan is a coward with a yellow streak down his back for not answering the supeona, which points to his guilt.

Forum List

Back