Pelosi Appoints Anti-Jew Rep. Ilhan Omar To House Foreign Affairs Committee

I support Jesus the founder of Christianity, you support Judas the founder of modern Judaism.
Do you believe the New Testament?

The New Testament which says Jews killed Jesus?
The Holy Bible with the Old and New Testament. Do you believe the Bible?

Yes, including it's talk of the Synagogue of Satan.
What's the name of the church you attend?

I've attended Sacred Heart in Putnam Lake, and Saint Johns in Pawling.

Do you believe the New Testament?

Catholic?

Catholic?

Yes.

Wrong. Most of them have immigrated since 1948.

From 1918 - 1946 the Jewish population jumped from 8.1% to 30.0% of Palestine.
Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Between 1920 - 1945
over 367,000 Jews
and just over 33,000 Arabs had migrated to Palestine.

Survey_of_Palestine_Page_185.jpg
I already told you the so-called "Palestinians" migrated after the Jews turned the place into a paradise, not before.

No they didn't, and my chart proves it.

You're chart avoids the period past 1946 - when 90% of the Arabs who falsely claim to be Palestinians migrated to Israel.,

Source?
Arabs didn't migrate to Israel, Israel migrated to Arabs.

{
here are villages populated wholly by settlers from other portions of the Turkish Empire in the 19th century. There are villages of Bosnians, Circassians, and Egyptians. -Parkes, James William, History of the Peoples of Palestine, Hammondsworth, Great Britain, 1970, p. 212.

There are very large contingents from the Mediterranean countries, especially Armenia, Greece, and Italy, Turkomen settlers, a fairly large Afghan colony, Motawila, immigrants from Persia, tribes of Kurds, a Bosnian colony, Circassian settlements, a large Algerian element, Sudanese... -Encyclopedia Brittanica, 1911 ed.

[Ibrahim Pasha, the 1831 Egyptian conquerer of Palestine] "left behind him permanent colonies of Egyptians at Besian, Nablus, Irbid, Acre, and Jaffa. Into Jaffa alone, "at least 2,000 people have been imported." -Ernst Frankenstein, Justice For My People, London, Nicholson and Watson, 1943, p. 127.

In 1860, entire Algerian tribes immigrated en masse to Safed. The Muslims of Safed, are "mostly descended from these Moorish settlers and from Kurds that came earlier to the city."
-De Haas, Jacob, History of Palestine, The Last Two Thousand Years, New York, 1934, p. 425.

"I learn of the arrival of about 6,000 of the Beni Sukhr Arabs at Tiberias who are very seldom seen this side of the Jordan."
-British Consul James Finn in apers Relating to the Distubances in Syria, no. 2, June 1860, p. 35.

After 1870, "the [Turkish] forward policy included...the planting of Circassian colonies in the country."
-Smith, CG in Studies on Palestine During the Ottoman Period, Jerusalem, 1975, p. 93.

"The Arabs would have sat in the dark forever had not the Zionist engineers harnessed the Jordan river for electrification. Now they swarm into Palestine in seeking the light."
- Winston Churchill, 1922 "A Peace to End All Peace"

"This illegal [Arab] immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery."
-Palestine Royal Commission Report, London: 1937

"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
-Winston Churchill, 1939.

MV: "Recently the Israeli government forcibly expelled hundreds of children solely because there are not Jewish."
Liar. They were deported, along with their parents, because their parents had overstayed their visas. Any country in the world does the same thing.

MV: "Israel set up a propaganda hospital in Haiti after the devastating earthquake as part of its "Brand Israel" campaign hoping that a phony show of sympathy will make people forget about Israeli killing and occupation of millions of Palestinians. Only the American media, naturally, went along with the ploy. After the cameras left, Israel entirely fled from Haiti."

Another lie. After the Israeli field hospital left–a hospital dedicated to emergency treatment rather than long-term convalescence–(after being the wonder of the other delegations for its equipment and expertise in emergency medicine), a large group of Israeli teachers, social workers and aid workers arrived to treat trauma and rebuild schools, they're still there. A contingent of the Israeli police also spent six months in Haiti at that government's request, to help preserve law and order. They returned with the highest compliments of the Haitian government.

MV: "The biggest infiltrators are the occupying Zionists who came, conquered and continue to oppress."

The biggest lie of all. Many Arabs identify their origins by their family names. Here are some of the most common family names among the "Palestinians":

"Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).
"Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq
"al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
"al Lubnani" = the Lebanese
"al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)
"al-Djazair" = the Algerian
"al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
"al-Afghani" = the Afghan
"al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
"Iraqi" = from Iraq.
"halabi" = from Aleppo, Syria
"El Baghdadi" = from Baghdad Iraq.
"Tarabulsi"= Tarabulus-Tripoli, Lebanon.
"Hourani" = Houran Syria.
"al-Husayni" = Saudi Arabia.
"Saudi" = Saudi Arabia.
"Metzarwah"= Egypt.
"Barda---wil" = "Salah Bardawil" HAMAS legislator in Gaza; Egypt, Bardawil Lake area.
"Nashashibi" = Syria.
"Bushnak" = Bosnia
"zoabi"= from Iraq: "Haneen Zoabi".
"Turki" = Turkey "Daud Turki"
"al-Kurd" = Kurdistan.
"Haddadins" = YEMEN descended from Ghassanid Christian Arabs.
"Arab Abu-Kishk" = Egypt.(Bedouins)
"Arab al shakirat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al zabidat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al aramsha" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Abu Sitta" = In Arabic' Abu means father and sitta means six. Translated it actually means father of six. (The Abu Sitta family primarily received this name because around the year 1700, a well known knight of the large Al-Tarabeen tribe always had six slaves (i.e. fedawyah, bodyguards), 3 on each side, with him. They were with him wherever he went, day or night. Hence the name "ABU SITTA." = Egypt (Bedouins) "Salman Abu Sitta ".)

Even Yasser Arafat, the most famous "Palestinian" and leader of the P.L.O terrorist organization, was not native to Judea. He called himself a "Palestinian refugee" but spoke Arabic with an Egyptian accent. He was born in 1929 Cairo, Egypt. He served in the Egyptian army, studied in the University of Cairo, and lived in Cairo until 1956! His full name was Mohammed Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini. "Al-Qudwa" tribe origin?

Yasser Arafat also proudly stated in his authorized biography that, "If there is any such thing as a Palestinian people, it is I, Yasser Arafat, who created them."
}

More on Arab immigrants, So called "Palestinians". When they started to flood Palestine as Jews changed and cultivated the vacant land :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

And your hatred of civilization has blinded you to the civilized world. Go check the list of Jewish vs muslim Nobel winners and tell us what you find.

Why did Jewish Zionist terrorist Menachem Begin win a Nobel Peace Prize?
Arafat the terrorist also won Nobel prize.
Why do you support Iran?

I don't.
However, Iran's the lesser of two evils.

Why do you support Israel?
Because I believe Scripture and I believe in the One True Living God.

So, Jews who believe in their Talmud, that Jesus is boiling in excrement in Gehenna the Jewish version of Hell, is some how favorable, and makes them God's Chosen people?

More like Christians are God's Chosen people.

The real Christians who didn't leave the Holy land, are none other than Palestinian Christians, who are probably just a mix of pro-Christian Jews, Druze, Samaritians, Bedouins, and Arabs.
You're a filthy liar. You really are very sick.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

In Jewish History, Jewish Religion Shahak brings numerous texts and legal rulings to demonstrate Jewish antipathy to non-Jews. He mentions a passage from the that says that Jesus will be punished in hell by being immersed in boiling excrement.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3] and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

Talmud תלמוד by Tzvee Zahavy: Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

boiling.jpg
We've known Peter Schaefer for years but have not read his book.

However after reading this early review we must say that the publication seems to fill a much-needed gap in the literature.
What the Talmud Really Says About Jesus
by David Klinghoffer, Religion BookLine -- 1/31/2007

Will Peter Schaefer's new book, Jesus in the Talmud (Mar.), be controversial? "I'm afraid so," Schaefer told RBL. "That's why I'm nervous."

Ah the fake Nazi Talmud - PROOF you are an Iranian.

Catholic?

Yes.
Okay. I'd like to recommend a book. It's called "The Lion of Judah" by Rabbi Kirt A. Schneider. You're aware that Jesus is a Jew, right?

Catholic?

Yes.
Okay. I'd like to recommend a book. It's called "The Lion of Judah" by Rabbi Kirt A. Schneider. You're aware that Jesus is a Jew, right?

If you're a true Christian you believe King David, and Moses were proto-Christians, and Jesus the first Christian.

Jews are something very different, the ones who killed Christ, and rejected him for 2,000 years.

Why did Jewish Zionist terrorist Menachem Begin win a Nobel Peace Prize?
Arafat the terrorist also won Nobel prize.
I don't.
However, Iran's the lesser of two evils.

Why do you support Israel?
Because I believe Scripture and I believe in the One True Living God.

So, Jews who believe in their Talmud, that Jesus is boiling in excrement in Gehenna the Jewish version of Hell, is some how favorable, and makes them God's Chosen people?

More like Christians are God's Chosen people.

The real Christians who didn't leave the Holy land, are none other than Palestinian Christians, who are probably just a mix of pro-Christian Jews, Druze, Samaritians, Bedouins, and Arabs.
You're a filthy liar. You really are very sick.

Israel and Anti-Gentile Traditions | My Jewish Learning

In Jewish History, Jewish Religion Shahak brings numerous texts and legal rulings to demonstrate Jewish antipathy to non-Jews. He mentions a passage from the that says that Jesus will be punished in hell by being immersed in boiling excrement.

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3] and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

Talmud תלמוד by Tzvee Zahavy: Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

Talmud says Jesus is punished in Hell for eternity in a cauldron of boiling excrement

boiling.jpg
We've known Peter Schaefer for years but have not read his book.

However after reading this early review we must say that the publication seems to fill a much-needed gap in the literature.
What the Talmud Really Says About Jesus
by David Klinghoffer, Religion BookLine -- 1/31/2007

Will Peter Schaefer's new book, Jesus in the Talmud (Mar.), be controversial? "I'm afraid so," Schaefer told RBL. "That's why I'm nervous."

Ah the fake Nazi Talmud - PROOF you are an Iranian.

Rabbi Shahak, Wikipedia, and Peter Schaefer a Princeton theologian expert are all wrong, that must be it.

From 1918 - 1946 the Jewish population jumped from 8.1% to 30.0% of Palestine.
Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Between 1920 - 1945
over 367,000 Jews
and just over 33,000 Arabs had migrated to Palestine.

Survey_of_Palestine_Page_185.jpg
I already told you the so-called "Palestinians" migrated after the Jews turned the place into a paradise, not before.

No they didn't, and my chart proves it.

You're chart avoids the period past 1946 - when 90% of the Arabs who falsely claim to be Palestinians migrated to Israel.,

Source?
Arabs didn't migrate to Israel, Israel migrated to Arabs.

{
here are villages populated wholly by settlers from other portions of the Turkish Empire in the 19th century. There are villages of Bosnians, Circassians, and Egyptians. -Parkes, James William, History of the Peoples of Palestine, Hammondsworth, Great Britain, 1970, p. 212.

There are very large contingents from the Mediterranean countries, especially Armenia, Greece, and Italy, Turkomen settlers, a fairly large Afghan colony, Motawila, immigrants from Persia, tribes of Kurds, a Bosnian colony, Circassian settlements, a large Algerian element, Sudanese... -Encyclopedia Brittanica, 1911 ed.

[Ibrahim Pasha, the 1831 Egyptian conquerer of Palestine] "left behind him permanent colonies of Egyptians at Besian, Nablus, Irbid, Acre, and Jaffa. Into Jaffa alone, "at least 2,000 people have been imported." -Ernst Frankenstein, Justice For My People, London, Nicholson and Watson, 1943, p. 127.

In 1860, entire Algerian tribes immigrated en masse to Safed. The Muslims of Safed, are "mostly descended from these Moorish settlers and from Kurds that came earlier to the city."
-De Haas, Jacob, History of Palestine, The Last Two Thousand Years, New York, 1934, p. 425.

"I learn of the arrival of about 6,000 of the Beni Sukhr Arabs at Tiberias who are very seldom seen this side of the Jordan."
-British Consul James Finn in apers Relating to the Distubances in Syria, no. 2, June 1860, p. 35.

After 1870, "the [Turkish] forward policy included...the planting of Circassian colonies in the country."
-Smith, CG in Studies on Palestine During the Ottoman Period, Jerusalem, 1975, p. 93.

"The Arabs would have sat in the dark forever had not the Zionist engineers harnessed the Jordan river for electrification. Now they swarm into Palestine in seeking the light."
- Winston Churchill, 1922 "A Peace to End All Peace"

"This illegal [Arab] immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery."
-Palestine Royal Commission Report, London: 1937

"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
-Winston Churchill, 1939.

MV: "Recently the Israeli government forcibly expelled hundreds of children solely because there are not Jewish."
Liar. They were deported, along with their parents, because their parents had overstayed their visas. Any country in the world does the same thing.

MV: "Israel set up a propaganda hospital in Haiti after the devastating earthquake as part of its "Brand Israel" campaign hoping that a phony show of sympathy will make people forget about Israeli killing and occupation of millions of Palestinians. Only the American media, naturally, went along with the ploy. After the cameras left, Israel entirely fled from Haiti."

Another lie. After the Israeli field hospital left–a hospital dedicated to emergency treatment rather than long-term convalescence–(after being the wonder of the other delegations for its equipment and expertise in emergency medicine), a large group of Israeli teachers, social workers and aid workers arrived to treat trauma and rebuild schools, they're still there. A contingent of the Israeli police also spent six months in Haiti at that government's request, to help preserve law and order. They returned with the highest compliments of the Haitian government.

MV: "The biggest infiltrators are the occupying Zionists who came, conquered and continue to oppress."

The biggest lie of all. Many Arabs identify their origins by their family names. Here are some of the most common family names among the "Palestinians":

"Masri" = from Egypt-Hamas member of Parliament, Mushir al-Masri (the word "masri" littelery means "the egyptian" in arabic !).
"Khamis"= Bahrain "Salem Hanna Khamis" "al-Faruqi"= Mosul, Iraq
"al-Araj" = Morocco, a member of the Saadi Dynasty "Hussein al-Araj"
"al Lubnani" = the Lebanese
"al-Mughrabi" = the Moroccan (Maghreb" – meaning "West" in Arabic, and usually referring to North Africa or specifically to Morocco)
"al-Djazair" = the Algerian
"al-Yamani" = the Yemeni "Issam Al Yamani"
"al-Afghani" = the Afghan
"al-Hindi" = the Indian "Amin al-Hindi"
"Iraqi" = from Iraq.
"halabi" = from Aleppo, Syria
"El Baghdadi" = from Baghdad Iraq.
"Tarabulsi"= Tarabulus-Tripoli, Lebanon.
"Hourani" = Houran Syria.
"al-Husayni" = Saudi Arabia.
"Saudi" = Saudi Arabia.
"Metzarwah"= Egypt.
"Barda---wil" = "Salah Bardawil" HAMAS legislator in Gaza; Egypt, Bardawil Lake area.
"Nashashibi" = Syria.
"Bushnak" = Bosnia
"zoabi"= from Iraq: "Haneen Zoabi".
"Turki" = Turkey "Daud Turki"
"al-Kurd" = Kurdistan.
"Haddadins" = YEMEN descended from Ghassanid Christian Arabs.
"Arab Abu-Kishk" = Egypt.(Bedouins)
"Arab al shakirat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al zabidat" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Arab al aramsha" = Egypt (Bedouins)
"Abu Sitta" = In Arabic' Abu means father and sitta means six. Translated it actually means father of six. (The Abu Sitta family primarily received this name because around the year 1700, a well known knight of the large Al-Tarabeen tribe always had six slaves (i.e. fedawyah, bodyguards), 3 on each side, with him. They were with him wherever he went, day or night. Hence the name "ABU SITTA." = Egypt (Bedouins) "Salman Abu Sitta ".)

Even Yasser Arafat, the most famous "Palestinian" and leader of the P.L.O terrorist organization, was not native to Judea. He called himself a "Palestinian refugee" but spoke Arabic with an Egyptian accent. He was born in 1929 Cairo, Egypt. He served in the Egyptian army, studied in the University of Cairo, and lived in Cairo until 1956! His full name was Mohammed Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini. "Al-Qudwa" tribe origin?

Yasser Arafat also proudly stated in his authorized biography that, "If there is any such thing as a Palestinian people, it is I, Yasser Arafat, who created them."
}

More on Arab immigrants, So called "Palestinians". When they started to flood Palestine as Jews changed and cultivated the vacant land :: Reader comments at Daniel Pipes

Jews were the majority until the 4th century.
Christians were the majority of Palestine from the 5th century to 11th century
Muslims were the majority of Palestine from the 12th century until the mid 20th century.

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

Catholic?

Yes.

If you're a true Christian you believe King David, and Moses were proto-Christians, and Jesus the first Christian.

Jews are something very different, the ones who killed Christ, and rejected him for 2,000 years.

You're an idiot and no Christian.

Moses was the law giver, the foundation of the Judges. David was the great king, but also the warning of why the monarchy was foolish. The Psalms are interpreted to have prophesied Christ, but to call David anything but the Hebrew King is moronic. David was the tribe of Benjamin. Jews are the tribe of Judah. David united Judea and Israel but was not a Jew in that he was not from the Judean tribe. Hebrew is the correct term.

Catholic?

Yes.

Moses was the law giver, the foundation of the Judges. David was the great king, but also the warning of why the monarchy was foolish. The Psalms are interpreted to have prophesied Christ, but to call David anything but the Hebrew King is moronic. David was the tribe of Benjamin. Jews are the tribe of Judah. David united Judea and Israel but was not a Jew in that he was not from the Judean tribe. Hebrew is the correct term.

Once Hebrews rejected Christ, they stopped being God's Chosen people.

The real God's Chosen people are the ones who support Christ, the Christians.

The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews speaking Yiddish a German dialect, are certainly NOT ancient Hebrews.

Catholic?

Yes.

You're aware that the disciples were Jews and the first Christians were Jews, right?

The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews speaking Yiddish a German dialect, are certainly NOT ancient Hebrews.
Where does the Bible state that?

Catholic?

Yes.

You're aware that the disciples were Jews and the first Christians were Jews, right?

It's a vivid assumption to mistake anti-Christ Yiddish speakers, as Ancient Hebrews.

There were 3 people speaking Arabic in Palestine prior to Israel.
- Arabic speaking Muslims who see Jesus as a prophet.
- Arabic speaking Christians see believe Jesus is God.
- Arabic speaking Jews who rejected, and even killed Christ.

What makes the Jew more of an ancient Hebrew?

If anything Palestinian Christians are God's Chosen people, they are just Levant people of the Holy land, who worshiped Jesus.

It's a vivid assumption to mistake anti-Christ Yiddish speakers, as Ancient Hebrews.
The Scripture says the disciples and the first Christians were Jews. Are you denying Scripture?

The Scripture says the disciples and the first Christians were Jews. Are you denying Scripture?

No, I'm saying Ashkenazis speaking Yiddish a German dialect aren't Ancient Hebrews, more like the Synagogue of Satan.

There were 3 people speaking Arabic in Palestine prior to Israel.
- Arabic speaking Muslims who see Jesus as a prophet.
- Arabic speaking Christians see believe Jesus is God.
- Arabic speaking Jews who rejected, and even killed Christ.

What makes the Jew more of an ancient Hebrew?

If anything Palestinian Christians are God's Chosen people, they are just Levant people of the Holy land, who worshiped Jesus.
You're denying Scripture now. Do you realize that?

Forum List

Back