Pelosi Appoints Anti-Jew Rep. Ilhan Omar To House Foreign Affairs Committee

Okay. I'd like to recommend a book. It's called "The Lion of Judah" by Rabbi Kirt A. Schneider. You're aware that Jesus is a Jew, right?

If you're a true Christian you believe King David, and Moses were proto-Christians, and Jesus the first Christian.

Jews are something very different, the ones who killed Christ, and rejected him for 2,000 years.
You're aware that the disciples were Jews and the first Christians were Jews, right?

It's a vivid assumption to mistake anti-Christ Yiddish speakers, as Ancient Hebrews.
The Scripture says the disciples and the first Christians were Jews. Are you denying Scripture?

No, I'm saying Ashkenazis speaking Yiddish a German dialect aren't Ancient Hebrews, more like the Synagogue of Satan.
Okay. I think I'm speaking to a demon or you're mentally ill .

If you're a true Christian you believe King David, and Moses were proto-Christians, and Jesus the first Christian.

Jews are something very different, the ones who killed Christ, and rejected him for 2,000 years.

You're an idiot and no Christian.

Moses was the law giver, the foundation of the Judges. David was the great king, but also the warning of why the monarchy was foolish. The Psalms are interpreted to have prophesied Christ, but to call David anything but the Hebrew King is moronic. David was the tribe of Benjamin. Jews are the tribe of Judah. David united Judea and Israel but was not a Jew in that he was not from the Judean tribe. Hebrew is the correct term.

Once Hebrews rejected Christ, they stopped being God's Chosen people.

The real God's Chosen people are the ones who support Christ, the Christians.

The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews speaking Yiddish a German dialect, are certainly NOT ancient Hebrews.
Where does the Bible state that?

There were 3 people speaking Arabic in Palestine prior to Israel.
- Arabic speaking Muslims who see Jesus as a prophet.
- Arabic speaking Christians see believe Jesus is God.
- Arabic speaking Jews who rejected, and even killed Christ.

What makes the Jew more of an ancient Hebrew?

If anything Palestinian Christians are God's Chosen people, they are just Levant people of the Holy land, who worshiped Jesus.
You're denying Scripture now. Do you realize that?

You obviously missed that Jews killed, and rejected Christ, the ones who worshiped Jesus became Palestinian Christians, the ones who moved to Europe, and spoke Yiddish, a German dialect, are the Synagogue of Satan, (Presumably)

You're aware that the disciples were Jews and the first Christians were Jews, right?

It's a vivid assumption to mistake anti-Christ Yiddish speakers, as Ancient Hebrews.
The Scripture says the disciples and the first Christians were Jews. Are you denying Scripture?

No, I'm saying Ashkenazis speaking Yiddish a German dialect aren't Ancient Hebrews, more like the Synagogue of Satan.
Mentally ill.

Sorry, you missed the Synagogue of Satan, in your Bible.

Moses was the law giver, the foundation of the Judges. David was the great king, but also the warning of why the monarchy was foolish. The Psalms are interpreted to have prophesied Christ, but to call David anything but the Hebrew King is moronic. David was the tribe of Benjamin. Jews are the tribe of Judah. David united Judea and Israel but was not a Jew in that he was not from the Judean tribe. Hebrew is the correct term.

The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews speaking Yiddish a German dialect, are certainly NOT ancient Hebrews.

If anything Palestinian Christians are God's Chosen people, they are just Levant people of the Holy land, who worshiped Jesus.

You obviously missed that Jews killed, and rejected Christ, the ones who worshiped Jesus became Palestinian Christians, the ones who moved to Europe, and spoke Yiddish, a German dialect, are the Synagogue of Satan, (Presumably)
I guess that’s why we have the nasty habit of giving so much charity to Christian organizations.

Sorry, you missed the Synagogue of Satan, in your Bible.
Only 1 comma; stop doing the nasty while typing.

Leave it to dumb Evangelicals, to think Jews who rejected, and killed Christ (God), are God's Chosen people.

You can't make up such stupidity.

Yes, many Jews rejected Jesus, but many Jews believed on Jesus. That's what you're denying. Many Jews today believe that Jesus is the Messiah.

Yes, many Jews rejected Jesus, but many Jews believed on Jesus. That's what you're denying.

A Jew who believed in Jesus, is what you call a Christian.

Probably most pro-Christ Jews became Palestinian Christians.

Yes, many Jews rejected Jesus, but many Jews believed on Jesus. That's what you're denying.

A Jew who believed in Jesus, is what you call a Christian.

Probably most pro-Christ Jews became Palestinian Christians.
There are Christian Jews all around the world. I suggested a book to you by a Christian Rabbi. You really should get it.

Notice the dumb, dumb Evangelicals, don't go after Independent the Jew who mocks killing God, or Jewish Israelis who mock the crucifying of Jesus,
instead, the twerp goes after me, for the inconvenience against his Zionist fallacy World views.

Forum List

Back