Pelosi Appoints Anti-Jew Rep. Ilhan Omar To House Foreign Affairs Committee

They live as second class citizens which is exactly what one would expect as non-Jews residing in a racist Jewish state:

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia

"Many Arab citizens feel that the state, as well as society at large, not only actively limits them to second-class citizenship, but treats them as enemies, affecting their perception of the de jure versus de facto quality of their citizenship.[206]

"The joint document The Future Vision of the Palestinian Arabs in Israel, asserts: 'Defining the Israeli State as a Jewish State and exploiting democracy in the service of its Jewishness excludes us, and creates tension between us and the nature and essence of the State.'

"The document explains that by definition the 'Jewish State' concept is based on ethnically preferential treatment towards Jews enshrined in immigration (the Law of Return) and land policy (the Jewish National Fund), and calls for the establishment of minority rights protections enforced by an independent anti-discrimination commission.[207"

Yeah...and a Jew living in Palestine would be so much more welcomed... :rolleyes:
Yeah...and a Jew living in Palestine would be so much more welcomed..
How many (illegal) Jews live in Palestine?
Israelisettle_outpost.gif

The growth of Israeli settlements, explained in 5 charts
None. That's all Israeli territory.

Hand over the loot you owe me Goyim.
What "loot" do I owe you?

Jews think half of Eurasia owes them loot, they're awful beasts.

Less than 20 years after the worst attack in U.S. history, the Dumbocrats have elected this crazy-eyed, hijab wearing, miserable muslim. It really illustrates how radicalized and anti-American the left has become.
View attachment 250813

I wouldn't appoint that idiot to sweep the floors.

She should have been booted out of Congress already for some of the statements she's made.

Don’t dodge the question. Yes or no. Be a man and give a one word answer. Was 9/11 in your opinion a minor event?

No, but nothing like Jewish Liberal institutions indoctrinating much of the nation.

1/2 of Democrat funding comes from Jews, for goodness sake.

Thank you for proving you’re not a man. I said Give a one word answer. So now you’re back tracking and you admit it was NOT a minor event but earlier you said Islamists only pose a minor threat to America. Which is it? See you have zero credibility and are the laughing stock of this board. You, JoeB, Penelope and caddo kid. All antisemites here as as dumb as a bag of rocks and you wonder why no one can take you seriously. You and your stupid conspiracy theories.

Islamists have maybe killed 4,000 people in the USA since 2000, Blacks have killed maybe 80,000 people in the USA since 2000.
our foreign policy is about the general warfare not the general welfare. the right wing complains about refugees.

Bringing in non-Union foreigners who work cheaper, don't help the general welfare.
wasting our tax money creating more refugees for the right wing to complain about, makes even less sense.

What Polish Nazi sympathizers?

Jews butchered Poles with Salomon Morel, and Jakub Berman.

When Poland asked Israel to apprehend Salomon Morel, they refused, even insulting all the eye witnesses, by Israel calling it an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

You should read the book The Pianist. But you Nazis burn books instead of reading them.

What about Jewish Nazi collaborators?

Your fcktards helped built the Concentration Camps, and Gas Chambers too.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

March 1, 1942 Auschwitz Birkenau opened

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

There were a handful as opposed to millions of Poles. Face it, your country was traitorous.
The Poles were such brave warriors that the Germans had them shitting in their underwear.

I understand that he is a disturbed fruit loop.

The disturbed fruitloops are the Zionists.

Just about every genocidal maniac on the forum is a Zionist.

No, but nothing like Jewish Liberal institutions indoctrinating much of the nation.

1/2 of Democrat funding comes from Jews, for goodness sake.

Thank you for proving you’re not a man. I said Give a one word answer. So now you’re back tracking and you admit it was NOT a minor event but earlier you said Islamists only pose a minor threat to America. Which is it? See you have zero credibility and are the laughing stock of this board. You, JoeB, Penelope and caddo kid. All antisemites here as as dumb as a bag of rocks and you wonder why no one can take you seriously. You and your stupid conspiracy theories.

Islamists have maybe killed 4,000 people in the USA since 2000, Blacks have killed maybe 80,000 people in the USA since 2000.
our foreign policy is about the general warfare not the general welfare. the right wing complains about refugees.

Bringing in non-Union foreigners who work cheaper, don't help the general welfare.
wasting our tax money creating more refugees for the right wing to complain about, makes even less sense.

Refugees support the worsening of the nations general welfare.

You should read the book The Pianist. But you Nazis burn books instead of reading them.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

There were a handful as opposed to millions of Poles. Face it, your country was traitorous.
The Poles were such brave warriors that the Germans had them shitting in their underwear.

What does your parole officer think of your rants? Lol

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Nope, but why are many forum Zionists calling for more blood?

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

As a rule... Pollacks hate Jews... always have... always will.

That's why they made such good militia-partners for the Waffen S.S. in exterminating the Jews of Poland.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

As a rule... Pollacks hate Jews... always have... always will.

That's why they made such good militia-partners for the Waffen S.S. in exterminating the Jews of Poland.

You must be hallucinating.

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis as an Allied power.

Also Poland was one of the only White nations with no SS units.

Nope, but why are many forum Zionists calling for more blood?

He thinks “nope”?

...You must be hallucinating...
Nope. But I read history books.

...Poland was the first to fight the Nazis as an Allied power...
And France was the second. So what? There was large-scale collaboration in both countries.

Like Polish police, auxiliaries and militia, guarding Jews and helping to clear-out the Warsaw Ghetto, for starters.

...Also Poland was one of the only White nations with no SS units.
True. The Pollacks did not sink quite as low as the Ukrainians and Russians, but low enough.

And France was the second. So what? There was large-scale collaboration in both countries.

Like Polish police, auxiliaries and militia, guarding Jews and helping to clear-out the Warsaw Ghetto, for starters.

True. The Pollacks did not sink quite as low as the Ukrainians and Russians, but low enough.

The Jewish Ghetto Police were responsible for deporting Jews to the camps from the ghettos, not the Polish Blue Police.

Why are Jews such putrid trash?

The Jewish Ghetto Police were responsible for deporting Jews to the camps from the ghettos, not the Polish Blue Police.

Why are Jews such putrid trash?
Because we lived with putrid trash Pollacks for 800 years.

You're the dumb RINO,
Aaaand the dumb polack makes a kindergarten argument. "Nuh-uh....you are the dumb RINO". :eusa_doh:
I'm an actual Right-WInger,
No. No, you're a wrong-winger. A true idiot. Someone so stupid, he thinks 60 million jews are in on some massive global conspiracy. :laugh:
you're just a Classical Liberal, weakling.
Uh...snowflake? "Classical liberals" (ie true conservatives) defeated the greatest military super power that had ever been at that time - and they did it with farmers. Meanwhile, you polacks were bulldozed over by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, and we had to come rescue you useless, whiny, pussies.

You're the dumb RINO,
Aaaand the dumb polack makes a kindergarten argument. "Nuh-uh....you are the dumb RINO". :eusa_doh:
No. No, you're a wrong-winger. A true idiot. Someone so stupid, he thinks 60 million jews are in on some massive global conspiracy. :laugh:
Uh...snowflake? "Classical liberals" (ie true conservatives) defeated the greatest military super power that had ever been at that time - and they did it with farmers. Meanwhile, you polacks were bulldozed over by Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, and we had to come rescue you useless, whiny, pussies.

The problem is that Jews are accepted, and tolerated by dumb trash in the West like you.

Poland was 10% Jewish in the 1930's, and still successfully staged anti-Jewish boycotts, and barred Jews from colleges, and positions of power, or government positions.

Of course, dumb, dumbos, like you don't have the balls to do that against the Jewish Liberals ruining America.

As for Poland vs Nazis, they had a ton of help from Soviets.
The 2 biggest countries in Europe conspired to destroy Poland.

It's NOT the USA who rescued Poland from Nazi Germany, but rather Soviets.

Although American Democrat Anglos like FDR, and Truman finalized giving Poland to Soviets as a vassal state, in the Conferences at Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam.

You're the dumb RINO,

The problem is that Jews are accepted, and tolerated by dumb trash in the West like you.

Poland was 10% Jewish in the 1930's, and still successfully staged anti-Jewish boycotts, and barred Jews from colleges, and positions of power, or government positions.

Of course, dumb, dumbos, like you don't have the balls to do that against the Jewish Liberals ruining America.

As for Poland vs Nazis, they had a ton of help from Soviets.
The 2 biggest countries in Europe conspired to destroy Poland.

It's NOT the USA who rescued Poland from Nazi Germany, but rather Soviets.

Although American Democrat Anglos like FDR, and Truman finalized giving Poland to Soviets as a vassal state, in the Conferences at Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam.
Who rescued the Soviets?

Forum List

Back