Pelosi attacker was very left

[Lies have consequences. More people will be attacked because of Republican lies. You, and others, are very FAR GONE. Stop it.]

In the months before police accused him of attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Friday morning, David DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate, according to a Times review of his online accounts.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

DePape’s daughter, Inti Gonzalez, told The Times that her father wrote the blog. She said that she and her mother were reeling from the news that DePape had been arrested in connection with the attack on Paul Pelosi.

“I’m a little shocked,” she said, “but not really that shocked, in all honesty.”

Authorities have not revealed a motive for the attack at the Pelosi home in San Francisco early Friday. But law enforcement sources said the assailant shouted, “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?” before confronting Paul Pelosi, and San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott called the attack “intentional.”

14535D46-4D25-4D7F-9532-E8D617F88137.jpeg

Pelosi created the circumstances that resulted in the attack on her husband.

Allowing illegal immigration
Allowing homelessness
Demonizing and hamstringing the police

Pelosi, maybe she should be anti gun as well

I think the day is fast approaching, especially with society and the economy falling apart all around us, that political leaders need to live behind bullet proof glass.

In fact, the entire Swamp should be turned into a military base with a wired fence to protect it.

I think the day is fast approaching, especially with society and the economy falling apart all around us, that political leaders need to live behind bullet proof glass.

In fact, the entire Swamp should be turned into a military base with a wired fence to protect it.
That's how it looked when Quid Pro took office.

What is a police

"Wellness visit?"

I am confused what that phrase means by SFPD

Are the SFPD in the home nursing business?

We need a DEFINITION of that....

I was thinking a 20 foot concrete wall. Then fill it with water for several months to wash it out.

No. He was a loon. He spouted January 6th, COVID-19, and 2020 election nonsense as well.

That seats him in the crazy section. Just like the guy that shot Scalise.

At least your hate hoax no longer accuses the gay coke whore of being anti gay like CNN did....

[Lies have consequences. More people will be attacked because of Republican lies. You, and others, are very FAR GONE. Stop it.]

In the months before police accused him of attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Friday morning, David DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate, according to a Times review of his online accounts.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle.”

DePape’s daughter, Inti Gonzalez, told The Times that her father wrote the blog. She said that she and her mother were reeling from the news that DePape had been arrested in connection with the attack on Paul Pelosi.

“I’m a little shocked,” she said, “but not really that shocked, in all honesty.”

Authorities have not revealed a motive for the attack at the Pelosi home in San Francisco early Friday. But law enforcement sources said the assailant shouted, “Where is Nancy? Where is Nancy?” before confronting Paul Pelosi, and San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott called the attack “intentional.”

Wow.

^^^

He is actually using an LA Times OPINION piece as fact.

Wow.

I want to hear you deny this guy is a Republican

Failed GOP Candidate Arrested In String Of Shootings At New Mexico Democrats' Homes​

Police arrested Solomon Peña, a former Republican candidate for the state House of Representatives.

Forum List

Back