Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ‘follow your passion’

Wow...So every historian said that every white person was homeless and hungry? I missed that part in History class. Actually I'm kinda mad this is the first I'm hearing of it

No, stupid fuck.

They state the FACT that "po' white trash" were far worse off than slaves. Itinerant labor who generally had no home and went to farms or plantations in the vain hope that overflow work would come their way so they could survive another day.

Look, you're a racist prick with a hatred of whites that drives you to be the ignorant fuck that you are. You spew the fiction of "white privilege" to fuel your retarded and racist fantasy. You assign the lives and privilege of the 1% to every white, to justify your drooling hatred. And you hate because you're fucking stupid, thus easily manipulated. Poor whites in the Antebellum South were at the very bottom of the societal heap, WAY below the slaves. You're just too fucking stupid to grasp these concepts.

I'm coming for your hours Frank muhahahaha

Part-time students everywhere are struggling right now including my two kids, from hour cuts in the past couple months.
It is the talk of the town among young working students...it is wide-wide-wide spread.
And you make jokes of it. :eusa_hand:

Bad form

Wow...So every historian said that every white person was homeless and hungry? I missed that part in History class. Actually I'm kinda mad this is the first I'm hearing of it

No, stupid fuck.

They state the FACT that "po' white trash" were far worse off than slaves. Itinerant labor who generally had no home and went to farms or plantations in the vain hope that overflow work would come their way so they could survive another day.

Look, you're a racist prick with a hatred of whites that drives you to be the ignorant fuck that you are. You spew the fiction of "white privilege" to fuel your retarded and racist fantasy. You assign the lives and privilege of the 1% to every white, to justify your drooling hatred. And you hate because you're fucking stupid, thus easily manipulated. Poor whites in the Antebellum South were at the very bottom of the societal heap, WAY below the slaves. You're just too fucking stupid to grasp these concepts.

Thanks, are you done? :lol:

Forum List

Back