Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ‘follow your passion’

You would be very surprised at how those baby makers use the welfare system for years

I'm surprised you agree with me and still telling boogey man stories

I've rehabbed hud housing and seen it first hand

Sure you have...Fact remains that when it does happen its the exception now the rule. Happens so little in fact that Repubs say everyone on welfare doesn't work and are milking the system.

'Cept for Steph and Ayn Rand...They are good and so are Govt titties

I'm surprised you agree with me and still telling boogey man stories

Sure you have...Fact remains that when it does happen its the exception now the rule. Happens so little in fact that Repubs say everyone on welfare doesn't work and are milking the system.

I've never said ANY of that shit. And the fact remains that IT DOES HAPPEN

I know, just like Thundersnow happens but its such a rare occurrence I wonder why you focus so heavily on it. I'm sure its not sensationalism... :doubt:

I know, just like Thundersnow happens but its such a rare occurrence I wonder why you focus so heavily on it. I'm sure its not sensationalism... :doubt:
Yes we get it... your a lazy fuck who wants us to pay for you not having to work.

Steph and Ayn Rand both see being on the Govt tit as a bad thing WHILE BEING ON THE GOVT TIT

While you're stupid, and dishonest, you are a good foil...

So, after being forced to purchase a product at gunpoint, the victim should not use the product?

Rand was forced to participate in the payments for SS - yet you drooling retards seem to think that using what she paid for was somehow a moral failing - you who are sociopaths with no ethical compass at all - impugning the integrity of others...

ROFL

So what special Olympic events are you in?

Only those who demand what they didn't earn are considered righteous by the left. Those who do nothing are more beloved than us working stiffs. The reason is simply that many of us forgo government aid and help ourselves. The typical liberals resents that.

It's our mentality that offends them. You see, they only serve those who think that they need them and keep them in power. Their dependents are willing to cede rights and liberties in exchange for being taken care of. The rest of us fight to make our own way and hate having liberals breath down our backs trying to tell us how to live. We value our freedom and liberty and that makes us an enemy of the state where liberal politicians are concerned. So, taxing the shit out of us serves several purposes. They steal from us to keep their benighted little dependents happy and they take great pleasure in the misery they cause us by doing so. It's like they want to punish us for not running to them like helpless sheep.

Each new law they pass takes us a step closer to their utopia. They will rule unchallenged and dictate to all the little people. Their utopia is our hell and it's a shame that the current dependents are too damn stupid to understand history. If they did, they would understand our future and they would wake up.

Last edited:

My next door neighbor also rehabs hud housing that have been repoed or abandoned and is quite pleased. Most of them are completely trashed and he makes a lot of money putting them back in shape so they can be sold on the housing market.

First you gotta tell me who said that...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Read your own sig, retard.

What about the lead in part? Who said
people with no homes, begging to pick crops so they could get some small portion and not starve
?

Every valid historian stated this fact, retard.

Did you make THROUGH third grade, or only TO third grade?

You really are a stupid fuck - seriously.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Read your own sig, retard.

What about the lead in part? Who said
people with no homes, begging to pick crops so they could get some small portion and not starve
?

Every valid historian stated this fact, retard.

Did you make THROUGH third grade, or only TO third grade?

You really are a stupid fuck - seriously.

Wow...So every historian said that every white person was homeless and hungry? I missed that part in History class. Actually I'm kinda mad this is the first I'm hearing of it

Forum List

Back