Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"

Gotta love how Republicans can hold 10 Congressional hearings on Benghazi but won’t support one for the TRUMP Riot
When did Pelosi ever hold a hearing in Obama's crimes?

Trump called the shots for four years

Where were his indictments?
The deep state thwarted every move he made.
Bill Barr is Deep State?
No, he's just a coward. His dept is infested with leftwingers.

The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it. The Truth is not what the repubs want to hear.
I thought you meant she was going to find the truth as to why democrats love Fascism.

Gotta love how Republicans can hold 10 Congressional hearings on Benghazi but won’t support one for the TRUMP Riot

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

All that talk about Obama and Hillary being criminals and he does nothing

Could he be fibbing again?

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

I'm not sure why he didn't. Hillary should have gone to prison. But then, when do Democrats ever go to prison?

Pelosi constantly manipulates facts to form her version of the truth.

Things should improve considerably when Nancy loses her position as Speaker of the House in 2022 or retires. God forbid she is replaced by AOC.

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

The CIA, DOJ and the FBI are all corrupt at their highest levels and possibly rotten to the core.

We have more than one rule of law in this nation. We have one rule for high level democrats and a much stricter one for republicans. We have a rule of law for the rich and a different one for the poor. One for whites and one for blacks.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but if you do you are deceiving yourself. We live in a modern day banana republic.

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

I'm not sure why he didn't. Hillary should have gone to prison. But then, when do Democrats ever go to prison?

Very true

You need actual evidence to send someone to prison
Conspiracy theories don’t have much weight

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

The CIA, DOJ and the FBI are all corrupt at their highest levels and possibly rotten to the core.

We have more than one rule of law in this nation. We have one rule for high level democrats and a much stricter one for republicans. We have a rule of law for the rich and a different one for the poor. One for whites and one for blacks.

You may think you live in a representative democracy or constitutional republic but if you do you are deceiving yourself. We live in a modern day banana republic.

Batcat is Batshit Crazy

:cuckoo:

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

I wager that if Hillary had won in 2016...trump would have started his voter fraud campaign four years earlier. He is a serial liar. He will always be a Serial Liar. NOW his lies are threatening the entire nation. I gotta think this is the Putin plan in action. trump is a "convenient idiot."

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

Batcat is Batshit Crazy

:cuckoo:
Nope. I just practice situational awareness.

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

I wager that if Hillary had won in 2016...trump would have started his voter fraud campaign four years earlier. He is a serial liar. He will always be a Serial Liar. NOW his lies are threatening the entire nation. I gotta think this is the Putin plan in action. trump is a "convenient idiot."
Prior to the Nov 2016 election, Trump anticipated that he would lose. He started his a stolen election campaign months before.

As it is, Trump was not satisfied with winning the Electoral Vote. He claimed Hillary did not win the popular vote and that 3 million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary

This not about the truth and it never has been. It’s about partisan politics and always has been both sides would bring out there talking points to feed the extremes of there party and the truth would never factor into it.
So why did the repubs refuse a bipartisan investigation where both sides could have equal input on what is investigated?
Democrats and RINO'S are not bipartisan they are full criminal.
The commission would have been if the repubs weren't afraid to join.
Any Republican that trashes Trump is serving his/her last term. That could have something to do with it.
So they are cowards. We already knew that.
Will you stick your finger in a live light socket?
You think the facts won't be found just because the repubs don't participate? The truth will be found. This way, you can whine that all the facts are made up by the DEEP STATE, and the crazies will believe it just like they believe trump's big lie. The right couldn't afford to be any where near the investigation to make that claim. Neat trick, but how much longer do you think your party will survive when everything you do is based on lies?
Sounds like another Dem witch hunt fishing expedition to me. Do Dems ever take a break from being slime?

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

Prior to the Nov 2016 election, Trump anticipated that he would lose. He started his a stolen election campaign months before.

As it is, Trump was not satisfied with winning the Electoral Vote. He claimed Hillary did not win the popular vote and that 3 million illegal Mexicans voted for Hillary
Wrong, election analysts were already calculating how many points Trump would need to win by to overcome Dem ballot box stuffing and cheating. :itsok:

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

Wrong, election analysts were already calculating how many points Trump would need to win by to overcome Dem ballot box stuffing and cheating. :itsok:
Poor Trump

I didn’t lose, the election was stolen
He said the same thing when Ted Cruz beat him in the Iowa Caucus
He said the same thing when Hillary beat him in the popular vote
He said the same thing when Biden kicked his ass

He realizes how gullible your type is. Lucy and the football.
You fall for it every time

1622312556342.gif

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

Poor Trump

View attachment 495031
Was that a troll post? I have seen lib troll posts before and that's what they seem to do when confronted with facts that conflict with their spun narrative.

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

Poor Trump

View attachment 495031
Was that a troll post? I have seen lib troll posts before and that's what they seem to do when confronted with facts that conflict with their spun narrative.
Google troll and get back to me

Bill Barr is Deep State?
Trump is the coward

Poor Trump

View attachment 495031
Google troll and get back to me
No need your post is putting off the rotted festering stench of troll they can smell 3 threads over.

Forum List

Back