Pelosi met with thunderous boos.

Had Snowden taken the legal route, he'd end up like Aurelia Fedenisn, Tom Drake or Michael Hastings.

The Snowden affair is going to have a huge impact on our elections.

A huge impact for who? The Democrats who agree with Pelosi, or the Republicans who agree with Pelosi? :cuckoo:

great point--who's out there challenging the NSA ?
Don't you feel a bit unrepresented ?

I thought the OP said Pelosi met with thunderous boobs LOL

I thought the OP said Pelosi met with thunderous boobs

"They are real and they are spectacular"

Jackie Chiles....from Seinfeld

:eek:

People are suddenly waking up to the fact that the government is out of control. These pro-government ideals that prominent Liberals such as Pelosi maintain are gradually becoming unpopular. At this point, even I consider the law to be irrelevant. Had Snowden taken the legal route, we may never have known for certain that our government had been wiretapping our phones and searching our e-mails.

Nobody believes a person who says, "the government is here to protect you."

Had Snowden taken the legal route, he'd end up like Aurelia Fedenisn, Tom Drake or Michael Hastings.

A huge impact for who? The Democrats who agree with Pelosi, or the Republicans who agree with Pelosi? :cuckoo:

For the "nobody" who agrees with her. Use your head, aaron.

Obama himself stated that whistleblowers should be protected because without them, we may never know about the corruption in our government.

Liberals cheered when he said that. Where are those people now that Snowden went out on a limb to expose corruption in government?

Of course, the government has laws and regulations that make it crime to expose wrong doing on the part of government. Should we sit back and allow them to create laws that let them do as they please, constitution and bill of rights be damned?

As usual, it's the messager being shot because no one likes the message. Is Snowden the real criminal here? He broke the law in order to bring the truth out about government trampling our rights. It's the government who should be in the hot seat because their crimes far exceed those of the whistleblower. Funny how they are managing to put all the focus on Snowden and away from their dirty deeds.

Last edited:
People are suddenly waking up to the fact that the government is out of control. These pro-government ideals that prominent Liberals such as Pelosi maintain are gradually becoming unpopular. At this point, even I consider the law to be irrelevant. Had Snowden taken the legal route, we may never have known for certain that our government had been wiretapping our phones and searching our e-mails.

Keep believing that. While there has been an outcry from many, the majority either approve of these security measures or don't see them as a real problem so long as there is reasonable oversight. Like everything else, so many of you take a situation and believe it you have hit the motherload, and that all of a sudden everyone is going to see the light as you see it. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way.

I wish they had booed her out of our lives YEARS AGO

she is a evil human being...claims to be a catholic and approves of all kinds of abortion for the people in this country, even late term..

you Democrats are horrible with the people you put in power over us...and you talk about Repubicans

she is a evil human being...claims to be a catholic and approves of all kinds of abortion for the people in this country, even late term..

you Democrats are horrible with the people you put in power over us...and you talk about Repubicans

I do not understand how any priest allows her to receive holy communion.

Snowden is being called a spy for exposing the government for spying on its people. Whack.

Nancy Pelosi got herself booed when she said that Edward Snowden violated the law.

Pelosi booed for saying NSA leaker Snowden violated the law - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Pelosi received the loudest boos and heckles from the crowd when she said Snowden had run afoul of the law by leaking documents to the media on a pair of secret NSA surveillance programs.

Edward Snowden might be the last pressure on the existing fissures in the nation, causing them to fully crack and separate.

He did violate the law. Must have been a Republican crowd that hates her anyway.

Snowden is being called a spy for exposing the government for spying on its people. Whack.

Oh for goodness sake, how judgemental you are.

Nancy Pelosi got herself booed when she said that Edward Snowden violated the law.

Pelosi booed for saying NSA leaker Snowden violated the law - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Pelosi received the loudest boos and heckles from the crowd when she said Snowden had run afoul of the law by leaking documents to the media on a pair of secret NSA surveillance programs.

Edward Snowden might be the last pressure on the existing fissures in the nation, causing them to fully crack and separate.

He did violate the law. Must have been a Republican crowd that hates her anyway.

right, she was at the sheep gathering for progressives..netroots...you weren't there?

Mighty presumptive aren't you?

The GOP supports the law and was the first to pass it, ie; Patriot Act.

Shouldn't we have the ability to force government to obey the constitution? We can't have government being the final say on things or they will continue to do as they please with no reprisals. When it's the government harming the citizens by trampling on their rights, how do we find out and deal with it if not for whistle blowers?

The government has ignored our immigration laws for years because they believe it's right. I disagree and believe there are other motives, but you can see how they pick and choose which laws to respect and it all depends on what their agenda is at the time.

Disobeying a poorly written law in order to do the right thing is something most Americans can get behind. Some politicians claim immigration laws deserve to be ignored. I say the Patriot Act has gone too far because it targets citizens more than it does terrorists, the very ones it was designed to catch.

Snowden came forth to tell the public what our own government is doing to us. I don't see any other way for justice to prevail in this matter other than someone destroying their career and risking their freedom. It shouldn't be that difficult, but the media and others have turned a blind eye for so long that drastic measures were required.

Last edited:

No it won't. We are no longer relevant to the elections.

The *elections* themselves may serve as a wakeup call, when people realize their votes don't mean a thing.

Really? Tell me, Sarah ... where does the Catholic church stand on abortion? Where does Pelosi stand on abortion? She and Biden both openly and vocally support abortion, neither should receive holy communion. Fact.

Oh pot, meet kettle.

Really? Tell me, Sarah ... where does the Catholic church stand on abortion? Where does Pelosi stand on abortion? She and Biden both openly and vocally support abortion, neither should receive holy communion. Fact.
It's cons that let religion guide their politics.
Nancy Pelosi had five kids in her first 6 years of marriage. She doesn't believe in abortion for herself.

Nancy Pelosi had five kids in her first 6 years of marriage. She doesn't believe in abortion for herself.

SHE chose the religion, she should denounce them then..to satisfy you lefties..that is why she doesn't denounce abortion, she's knows she would be out of a job with you people
and how horrible ones kids must feel to know your own parent see's nothing wrong with having a full term BABY aborted...you think they'd wonder if they couldn't been one of them?

Last edited:

SHE chose the religion, she should denounce them then..to satisfy you lefties..that is why she doesn't denounce abortion, she's knows she would be out of a job with you people
and how horrible ones kids must feel to know your own parent see's nothing wrong with having a full term BABY aborted...you think they'd wonder if they couldn't been one of them?
She doesn't believe that for her self, so her kids have no problem with mom.

Forum List

Back