Pelosi Plays The Victim Card

The salon owner was just on Hannity and said she's full of shit.

With all due respect, I don't think anyone with more than a teaspoonful of brains actually needed her to tell them that.

That was for the benefit of our resident Democrats.

Does no good. They've already had their talking points programmed in for them, and independent thought is no part of their wiring.

Oh, did you hear that San Francisco gym owners are up in arms because they just found out that, while they are closed down and forbidden to make a living, private gyms in government buildings have been open since the beginning of July?

Yup, someone FORCED her to break the law and get her hair done...

She even wants an apology...

There's already been threads on this but don't worry your pretty little head, the mods will let it stand since they don't like Pelosi either.

So, question: Do you think Melania and Ivanka are cutting and coloring their own hair or ......????

And please, nobody whines and plays the victim card like Donald.
He bitches and whines on Twitter 24/7.
He complains about how he's treated every time somebody puts a mic in front of his fat, orange face.
He whines to Fox News every single day.

More whataboutism. "This thread is about Nancy Pelosi, so . . . I'm sure Melania Trump is VERY BAD!!! And also, did you know that Trump is all things bad and that's all you're allowed to talk about?!"

I take this as an unconditional admission that your leader is a dishonest piece of shit, and you approve because you are as well.

Pin by Rosa Aguirre-Sweet on Funny chit! | Liberal memes, Trump card, Political memes

:p

Yup, someone FORCED her to break the law and get her hair done...

She even wants an apology...

There's already been threads on this but don't worry your pretty little head, the mods will let it stand since they don't like Pelosi either.

So, question: Do you think Melania and Ivanka are cutting and coloring their own hair or ......????

And please, nobody whines and plays the victim card like Donald.
He bitches and whines on Twitter 24/7.
He complains about how he's treated every time somebody puts a mic in front of his fat, orange face.
He whines to Fox News every single day.
You can't stay on topic, can ya?

This isn't a Melania or Ivanka thread, Stupid.

Forum List

Back