Pelosi Plays The Victim Card

This is one of the threads that just shouts HYPOCRITE.

Trump is the victim of the media
Trump is the victim of the Deep State
Trump is the victim of Covid.
Trump is the victim of Jeff Sessions
Trump is the victim of the Chinese.
Trump is the victim of those he screwed.

Trump is the victim of everyone but himself.

Save me this pathetic moralizing about Pelosi.

Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, whines more about being a victim than Trump.

This is one of the posts that just shouts FUCKTARD.

The thread is about Nancy Pelosi, but all you hear is, "Oh, boy, another thread that's all about me telling everyone how much I hate TRUUUUUUUMMMPPP!!! Whole world is about my hatred!"

Save me this pathetic deflection.

Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, whines more than leftist pusbags. Not even Trump.

Yup, someone FORCED her to break the law and get her hair done...

She even wants an apology...

/——/ The push back is so strong, they had to manufacture the lie that Trump called the dead vets losers, just to change the headlines.
AF72CD6E-9898-49E8-BA81-FC71DB992BA2.jpeg

Has anyone asked His Majesty, Gavin Newsom, by the grace of Leftism King of California and sovereign ruler of all haircuts, to weigh in on whether he's planning to enforce his restrictions on Nancy, or if his laws only apply to little people who can't help his political career?

The real tell on this is what she said "They set me up". That directly implies she knew it was wrong. She knew it was wrong and she fucked up. Own it piglosi.

Typical dem hugging the victim card. Never taking personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault.

"They set me up" implies that they tricked her. They didn't call her, she called them. She is the one who asked to be seen by them, not the other way around.

This is similar to blaming the woman who was raped instead of the guy that raped her. She's trying to blame the salon for her intentional actions. As Speaker of the House, she is the chief lawmaker in this country. She took an oath of office to uphold the Constitution. She asked them if they would break the law just for her. The stylist, a Piglosi supporter, agreed to break the law.

She went there the day before the state allowed salons to open up for business outside. There was no way she could go there after that opening because everybody would have seen her walk into the salon instead of being serviced outside like the rest of them. So it seems, she deliberately went the day before so as not to be seen by anybody in the public.

For Piglosi to say she was setup is like a robber claiming the bank set him up by having all that money inside of the bank.

I've heard a report where her Hair stylist (not the owner of the Salon), who is an independent stylist and rents a seat, called Pelosi to tell her they could take her because they can do one at a time. Whether or not Pelosi called, she knew it was wrong and against the "orders" of the local government of San Fran. All Salons were to remain closed. Saying she was setup is BS, because she knew the rules and saying that means she knew.
Sorry pelosi thought the owner knew what she was talking about. All a silly phony scandal absolutely ridiculous the garbage you people listen to. Brainwashed functional morons are the base and the orange clown OMG. That's right Trump is an ignoramus who watches GOP propaganda all day with his Twitter. a a r r g g h h.....
The female owner of the beauty salon was interviewed by Tucker Carlson.
She said since the story broke her online reviews are full of hate mail and death threats by liberal loon Pelosi supporters.
Said her business at that location for 12 years is basically ruined, and she is going to close down and move somewhere else. ... :cool:
Well you knew that was going to happen. That's how the Left operates now, hate mail, death threats, burn, destroy, bow down to me.
I don't feel sorry for the owner. She is Democrat scum and is finding out the type of people Democrats are.

Is the salon owner a demonRat??? I didn't know that!

wow...well then, .....I understand now.... it was Karma for her.:dunno:

I don't know if the owner was, but the stylist who accepted her request was a strong Democrat and Piglosi supporter. He's the joker that made the appointment. The salon owner is claiming she had nothing to do with it.

Never vote DemonRat again.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?
SHE MAKES FUCKING POLICY. And you're telling me she didn't know?

Fuck off.

The real tell on this is what she said "They set me up". That directly implies she knew it was wrong. She knew it was wrong and she fucked up. Own it piglosi.

Typical dem hugging the victim card. Never taking personal responsibility. It's always someone else's fault.

"They set me up" implies that they tricked her. They didn't call her, she called them. She is the one who asked to be seen by them, not the other way around.

This is similar to blaming the woman who was raped instead of the guy that raped her. She's trying to blame the salon for her intentional actions. As Speaker of the House, she is the chief lawmaker in this country. She took an oath of office to uphold the Constitution. She asked them if they would break the law just for her. The stylist, a Piglosi supporter, agreed to break the law.

She went there the day before the state allowed salons to open up for business outside. There was no way she could go there after that opening because everybody would have seen her walk into the salon instead of being serviced outside like the rest of them. So it seems, she deliberately went the day before so as not to be seen by anybody in the public.

For Piglosi to say she was setup is like a robber claiming the bank set him up by having all that money inside of the bank.

I've heard a report where her Hair stylist (not the owner of the Salon), who is an independent stylist and rents a seat, called Pelosi to tell her they could take her because they can do one at a time. Whether or not Pelosi called, she knew it was wrong and against the "orders" of the local government of San Fran. All Salons were to remain closed. Saying she was setup is BS, because she knew the rules and saying that means she knew.
Sorry pelosi thought the owner knew what she was talking about. All a silly phony scandal absolutely ridiculous the garbage you people listen to. Brainwashed functional morons are the base and the orange clown OMG. That's right Trump is an ignoramus who watches GOP propaganda all day with his Twitter. a a r r g g h h.....
She said since the story broke her online reviews are full of hate mail and death threats by liberal loon Pelosi supporters.
Said her business at that location for 12 years is basically ruined, and she is going to close down and move somewhere else. ... :cool:
Well you knew that was going to happen. That's how the Left operates now, hate mail, death threats, burn, destroy, bow down to me.
I don't feel sorry for the owner. She is Democrat scum and is finding out the type of people Democrats are.

I don't know if the owner was, but the stylist who accepted her request was a strong Democrat and Piglosi supporter. He's the joker that made the appointment. The salon owner is claiming she had nothing to do with it.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.
She makes national policy not local policy period so she called a hairdresser and asked them. Big f****** deal, brainwashed functional moron.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.
The truth will come out and you'll never hear it, brainwashed functional moron.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.
The truth will come out and you'll never hear it, brainwashed functional moron.
Your phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracy theories, all investigated all discredited never retracted on the GOP propaganda machine. None have gone anywhere in the real world. Hence your ridiculous deep state conspiracy....

This is one of the threads that just shouts HYPOCRITE.

Trump is the victim of the media
Trump is the victim of the Deep State
Trump is the victim of Covid.
Trump is the victim of Jeff Sessions
Trump is the victim of the Chinese.
Trump is the victim of those he screwed.

Trump is the victim of everyone but himself.

Save me this pathetic moralizing about Pelosi.

Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, whines more about being a victim than Trump.

This is one of the posts that just shouts FUCKTARD.

The thread is about Nancy Pelosi, but all you hear is, "Oh, boy, another thread that's all about me telling everyone how much I hate TRUUUUUUUMMMPPP!!! Whole world is about my hatred!"

Save me this pathetic deflection.

Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, whines more than leftist pusbags. Not even Trump.
You be pissed too if you had been out of power for 50 years except for a few weeks for Obamacare. Meanwhile your scumbag brainwashing heroes pass tax cuts on themselves and cuts in services for you with reconciliation. Quite a scam, brainwashed functional moron.

She did nothing wrong. The GOP propaganda machine is a disgrace.

If Nanthy Peworthi did nothing wrong by going to a hair salon to get her hair done, and not wearing a mask while it was being done, then neither would any common citizen be doing anything wrong by doing exactly the same.

I happen to think that all the shutdowns and restrictions being imposed over the fake #CoronaHoax2020 are bullshit, imposed illegally by a corrupt criminal piece of shit Governor who has no vestige of authority to do so, under fraudulent pretenses.

But the point is that Nathy Pewothi supports these bullshit restrictions, at least as applied to us “little people”. But she thinks that she is somehow too good, and too important to obey the same rules she is happy to see imposed on us.

If Nanthy Peworthi did nothing wrong by going to a hair salon to get her hair done, and not wearing a mask while it was being done, then neither would any common citizen be doing anything wrong by doing exactly the same.

I happen to think that all the shutdowns and restrictions being imposed over the fake #CoronaHoax2020 are bullshit, imposed illegally by a corrupt criminal piece of shit Governor who has no vestige of authority to do so, under fraudulent pretenses.

But the point is that Nathy Pewothi supports these bullshit restrictions, at least as applied to us “little people”. But she thinks that she is somehow too good, and too important to obey the same rules she is happy to see imposed on us.
If the Governor does not have these emergency powers, it's kinda weird that Justice Roberts and a majority on the Supreme Court thinks he does.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.
She makes national policy not local policy period so she called a hairdresser and asked them. Big f****** deal, brainwashed functional moron.
You don't think she has a say in what goes on in her district? Boy are you gullible.

She did nothing wrong except in GOP dupe world...

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.
You don't think she has a say in what goes on in her district? Boy are you gullible.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.

Even if she didn't, she still needs to set an example. As Speaker, she is the chief law maker in the country. The chief law maker should not be asking businesses to break local laws to accommodate her.

You people in Cali

What else can one say?

Fuck off.

Even if she didn't, she still needs to set an example. As Speaker, she is the chief law maker in the country. The chief law maker should not be asking businesses to break local laws to accommodate her.
She did not do that either. You are terminally misinformed

Forum List

Back