Pelosi says Biden rape is closed issue

Who is this bitch to tell us it’s a closed issue?

We will decide.

She is out of line and she is a misogynist. How dare she not believe Tara.

#metoo
Is Trumps rape of a 13 year old a closed issue?
Not seeing a link??

Among the lurid details of the lawsuit, Jane Doe alleged Trump tied her to a bed, "forcibly raped" her and threatened her and her family with physical harm, if not death, if she told anyone about the assault. "I understood that Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old," Jane Doe wrote in an affidavit.

We will decide.

#metoo
Yeah, act like the people that went after Kavanaugh it should serve yous well..There is no evidence and the story keeps changing the GOP operatives should have worked harder to give Biden the shaft.

Don’t be misogynist. It’s bad for liberals.

Sorry I don't believe anyone who waits 30 years to say they were raped. The only thing I disagree with it that the democrats have shown anyone watching what hypocrites they all are. They dragged Kavanaugh through the mud for weeks with his family and now these filthy traitor democrats give biden a free pass. Anyone voting for a democrat is an idiot.

She didn't wait. Unlike Ford, Reade reported the rape at the time - but Biden is a democrat, not subject to the law.

We will decide.

#metoo
Yeah, act like the people that went after Kavanaugh it should serve yous well..There is no evidence and the story keeps changing the GOP operatives should have worked harder to give Biden the shaft.

Don’t be misogynist. It’s bad for liberals.
She should have been a housewife.

Personally I believe Tara Reade is a former hottie who got disgustingly obese and has found a way to get attention and maybe some money. Tucker Carlson said last night as recently as 2017 she was praising Biden as a champion of women's issues. She's a Bernie fan....communist. Still, I'm enjoying the sneering hypocrisy of her fellow leftists compared to what they did to Judge Kavanaugh. That's the story here...not some fat loser basking in the glory of having her pussy grabbed almost 30 years ago.

Seriously. Who is she to say it’s a closed issue?

Isn’t that up to the electorate?

This is exactly right.

This November will be a referendum on Biden's abilities and his moral acumen. If there is evidence that Biden has acted in an inappropriate manner, the people have a right to hear it and weight that evidence in making their decision

Reade's accusation is pretty thin at this point.

This is an interesting article from this morning's CNN website:

It details the procedures that were in place in 1993 for the filing of complaints, and which office would have received the complaint that Reade said that she filed. There are specific procedures for such complaints. The supervisors whom she says she complained to have said that they never received any complaints about Biden from her or anyone else. The office's records are stored in the National Archives, which contends that the Senate controls them, and republicans have the majority in the Senate. The Senate Secretary contends that not even the existence of such a complaint may be disclosed, much less be released. Yet it was seem that finding her complaint would be the Holy Grail to republicans and they would run it up Constitution Avenue with sirens blaring.

Reade herself can't remember anything but that she filled out a form on a clipboard. Her friend has not said that she accompanied Reade to file the complaint, just that she told her that she did.

What's here? If there was a complaint, there's a paper trail if nothing else.

We will decide.

#metoo

1588774860529.png

South park RESPECT MY AUTHORITY cartman silk tie0 results. You ...

It details the procedures that were in place in 1993 for the filing of complaints, and which office would have received the complaint that Reade said that she filed. There are specific procedures for such complaints. The supervisors whom she says she complained to have said that they never received any complaints about Biden from her or anyone else. The office's records are stored in the National Archives, which contends that the Senate controls them, and republicans have the majority in the Senate. The Senate Secretary contends that not even the existence of such a complaint may be disclosed, much less be released. Yet it was seem that finding her complaint would be the Holy Grail to republicans and they would run it up Constitution Avenue with sirens blaring.

Reade herself can't remember anything but that she filled out a form on a clipboard. Her friend has not said that she accompanied Reade to file the complaint, just that she told her that she did.

CNN is the Fake News leader that hates President Trump, because Trump is the first one ever to call them out and speak Truth to Power.

I wouldn't take their word for it.

Did you believe Ford?

We will decide.

#metoo
There is abundant evidence, and the story changed once, asshole. That's understandable since anyone could understand why she didn't want to reveal the full details, which are pretty horrific.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't believe anyone who waits 30 years to say they were raped. The only thing I disagree with it that the democrats have shown anyone watching what hypocrites they all are. They dragged Kavanaugh through the mud for weeks with his family and now these filthy traitor democrats give biden a free pass. Anyone voting for a democrat is an idiot.

She didn't wait 30 years. She told at least 5 people back in 1993-1994 with corroborating witnesses.

Forum List

Back