Pelosi says Biden rape is closed issue

Reade's accusation is pretty thin at this point.

This is an interesting article from this morning's CNN website:

It details the procedures that were in place in 1993 for the filing of complaints, and which office would have received the complaint that Reade said that she filed. There are specific procedures for such complaints. The supervisors whom she says she complained to have said that they never received any complaints about Biden from her or anyone else. The office's records are stored in the National Archives, which contends that the Senate controls them, and republicans have the majority in the Senate. The Senate Secretary contends that not even the existence of such a complaint may be disclosed, much less be released. Yet it was seem that finding her complaint would be the Holy Grail to republicans and they would run it up Constitution Avenue with sirens blaring.

Reade herself can't remember anything but that she filled out a form on a clipboard. Her friend has not said that she accompanied Reade to file the complaint, just that she told her that she did.

What's here? If there was a complaint, there's a paper trail if nothing else.

The supervisors whom she says she complained to have said that they never received any complaints about Biden from her or anyone else.

They must have fantastic memories

96144012_2757519137710717_203779396283138048_n.jpg

Who is this bitch to tell us it’s a closed issue?

We will decide.

She is out of line and she is a misogynist. How dare she not believe Tara.

#metoo

The fact that Biden says that he doesn't remember is irrelevant. Biden doesn't remember who his wife is nowadays, relying on his recollections from almost 30 years ago is pretty stupid.

We will decide.

#metoo
Yeah, act like the people that went after Kavanaugh it should serve yous well..There is no evidence and the story keeps changing the GOP operatives should have worked harder to give Biden the shaft.
I guarantee you if another male is put onto the court by Trump he will face the same crap. Men like Biden, Kennedy, Dodd and others are all frauds and the real hypocrites. They could do anything but they made sure no one else couldn't. Don't let bad times happen though. No siree!

We will decide.

#metoo
Yeah, act like the people that went after Kavanaugh it should serve yous well..There is no evidence and the story keeps changing the GOP operatives should have worked harder to give Biden the shaft.
I guarantee you if another male is put onto the court by Trump he will face the same crap. Men like Biden, Kennedy, Dodd and others are all frauds and the real hypocrites. They could do anything but they made sure no one else couldn't. Don't let bad times happen though. No siree!
Welcome to humanity.

We will decide.

#metoo
Welcome to humanity.

Why don’t you believe Reade?

#metoo

We will decide.

#metoo

The fact that Biden says that he doesn't remember is irrelevant. Biden doesn't remember who his wife is nowadays, relying on his recollections from almost 30 years ago is pretty stupid.

Biden can't remember he's running for president but we're supposed to take Bidens claim that he doesn't remember the sexual assault from 30 years ago as proof it didn't happen?

We will decide.

#metoo

Biden can't remember he's running for president but we're supposed to take Bidens claim that he doesn't remember the sexual assault from 30 years ago as proof it didn't happen?
Link

We will decide.

#metoo
Welcome to humanity.

#metoo
Why should I? I have nothing of an emotional investment in her or Biden...

We will decide.

#metoo
Welcome to humanity.

#metoo

Cool. You were ok with Kavanaugh getting approved for the bench.

At least you are consistent

The accusation is out there

While we are investigating Joe Biden, we need to investigate Trump

No, YOU are "out there".....you have no filter...you'll say anything that pops into your worm-ridden brain.

It details the procedures that were in place in 1993 for the filing of complaints, and which office would have received the complaint that Reade said that she filed. There are specific procedures for such complaints. The supervisors whom she says she complained to have said that they never received any complaints about Biden from her or anyone else. The office's records are stored in the National Archives, which contends that the Senate controls them, and republicans have the majority in the Senate. The Senate Secretary contends that not even the existence of such a complaint may be disclosed, much less be released. Yet it was seem that finding her complaint would be the Holy Grail to republicans and they would run it up Constitution Avenue with sirens blaring.

Reade herself can't remember anything but that she filled out a form on a clipboard. Her friend has not said that she accompanied Reade to file the complaint, just that she told her that she did.

CNN is the Fake News leader that hates President Trump, because Trump is the first one ever to call them out and speak Truth to Power.

I wouldn't take their word for it.

The article summed up the offices and procedures as they are known to all, and they haven't changed since the orange whore came to town. It interviewed people who should have knowledge of the situation. Specify what is false about this? You are too blinded by the love of your whore to even understand that this article did not even mention the whore.

The supervisors whom she says she complained to have said that they never received any complaints about Biden from her or anyone else.

They must have fantastic memories

Do you imply that their memories are all faulty? Do you know any of them? This is pretty weak.

We will decide.

#metoo
Welcome to humanity.

#metoo

We will get screwed no matter if the be Dems or Repubs..Just like we are now and have been for decades.

We will decide.

#metoo
Welcome to humanity.

#metoo

We will get screwed no matter if the be Dems or Repubs..Just like we are now and have been for decades.

Understood.

We will decide.

#metoo
Of course she wants it closed, she never wanted it opened in the first place, because the last thing she wants is for this to be front page news during the election. As is normal for democrat politicians, the calculation is totally political.

Forum List

Back