Pelosi says Biden rape is closed issue

Who is this bitch to tell us it’s a closed issue?

We will decide.

She is out of line and she is a misogynist. How dare she not believe Tara.

#metoo
Yeah, act like the people that went after Kavanaugh it should serve yous well..There is no evidence and the story keeps changing the GOP operatives should have worked harder to give Biden the shaft.

Don’t be misogynist. It’s bad for liberals.
She should have been a housewife.
hey! where have you been? that was one hell of a long vacation!
Finding places that are ran better.
well while u were gone,,,i tried to escape from Naples! well I did! Nov. to March,,,then the corolla virus came,,then had to move back here after making 3 trips to move there!! then, about 6? weeks ago,,,i moved back to Naples from Sarasota! two trips back for that!
God! I just cant win!...well...i will win after my place sells here,,,,and then I have to make 2 trips back to Sarasota!
Move to SW Mizzouri and enjoy the entreating sights and sounds of a shithole in America..
does that mean u sold the place u were in? my place would of sold much sooner, but my front door has been in bad shape, so i took care of that in early february, then came Corolla,,that added another month of waiting for my front door,,,finally,,it is supposed to be installed on the 21st! just waiting for the management approval

We will decide.

#metoo
What rape?

We will decide.

#metoo
Yeah, act like the people that went after Kavanaugh it should serve yous well..There is no evidence and the story keeps changing the GOP operatives should have worked harder to give Biden the shaft.

Don’t be misogynist. It’s bad for liberals.
She should have been a housewife.
hey! where have you been? that was one hell of a long vacation!
Finding places that are ran better.
well while u were gone,,,i tried to escape from Naples! well I did! Nov. to March,,,then the corolla virus came,,then had to move back here after making 3 trips to move there!! then, about 6? weeks ago,,,i moved back to Naples from Sarasota! two trips back for that!
God! I just cant win!...well...i will win after my place sells here,,,,and then I have to make 2 trips back to Sarasota!
Move to SW Mizzouri and enjoy the entreating sights and sounds of a shithole in America..
does that mean u sold the place u were in? my place would of sold much sooner, but my front door has been in bad shape, so i took care of that in early february, then came Corolla,,that added another month of waiting for my front door,,,finally,,it is supposed to be installed on the 21st! just waiting for the management approval
No, I have not moved off the farm and never will until I die. I am too old to move and don't care anymore. I can hang yer door, I'll think of a crime later.

Let’s make this perfectly clear.

Pelosi “believes” Ford but not Reade because she is a corrupt statist who only wants power and money.

Forum List

Back