Pelosi says no permits for groups she doesn't like because you cant yell "Wolf" in a crowded theater

Pelosi thinks she just needs to say something for it to be true.

That's brain damage. Did she play in the NFL?

"bitch"? I bet the assholes above will deny they're misogynists. Deplorable Trump supporters.

"bitch"? I bet the assholes above will deny they're misogynists. Deplorable Trump supporters.
so you think 1 group should determine who can speak in public and who can't?

stop the insults and just answer a simple question. should she have this "power" even if she can't recall the correct quote. you yell WOLF In a crowded theater everyone's gonna wanna pet it.

Yes, lying bitch.

Using that term doesn't make one a misogynist any more than using the term "dick" to describe a male means you are misandrous.

Last edited:
I take it easy on Pelosi because she's nuttier than a fruitcake. Remember when she was speaker and claimed the CIA was out to get her. Even Dem's said Nancy WTF shut up. lol

I love women.

Nancy's a bitch.

Sure you do. I bet you love Ann Coulter and Michelle Bachmann. Women who I do not respect, but will never call them a "bitch".

We're so proud of you. You're obviously a person of great character
and integrity. I will follow your lead and promise, that I will never
call that homely, fuckin' whore a bitch again.

Cvnt Progs cry about me calling her a bitch as opposed to crying about her actions.

Liberal playbook 101. Avoid the subject by attacking the person bringing up bad behavior on the left.

By this asshole calling me a misogynist, he feels like he somehow prevented discussion of Nancy Pelosi being mentally ill and unfit for office.

Next week/or later/ on her next interview, she will bring up how she feels about republicans yelling "DiBlasio Is Gay" in a crowded theater.

Forum List

Back