Pelosi says she’ll run for speaker, as more swing-district Democrats look for alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how good Pelosi's spelling is.
I wonder how u cen tupport a fool who doesn't know who da.. pwesidend.. iz.. yawn
If you're going to mock a person and pretend that they have a hideous disease, you may want to at least confirm your own fundamental literacy skills first.

Your call, of course.

Nice to see that you changed "reguard" to "regard" in the title. And it's "Alzheimer's", not "altzneimers".

One of the best things we have going for us, is the Dims retaining Pelosi as their leader. If she doesn't motivate moderates and conservatives to get out and vote, nothing will.

Some of you seem to have forgotten the Rules for Zone 2

This section is currently being abused in this thread:
"Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads."

One of the best things we have going for us, is the Dims retaining Pelosi as their leader. If she doesn't motivate moderates and conservatives to get out and vote, nothing will.
she will not be speaker, she can't speak anymore, the dems want a new face
It is time for her to go as speaker! Speaker is responsible for the direction of the party! I evaluate the speakers effectiveness by the number of seats their party holds. Those seats have declined under her leadership. If the DNC knows what is good for them they will make a change!

When the Democrats win the House in November, the Democrats will no doubt elect Ms. Pelosi as the Speaker in order to show their respect and affection for her.

After they impeach the President, the Democrats will then gently ease Speaker Pelosi out and give her a wonderful send-off.

On what grounds will they try to impeach the President other than "we're butt hurt that Hillary didn't win".
It's been a year and a half....when will trumpanzees stop talking about H. Clinton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back