Pelosi Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Democrats

Fake news from the Fake News King
Was it my Link?
Was it my article?
Did I write it?
Is there a Coronavirus Bill going through Congress that contains a provision for Abortion Funding?

Yeah, I thought so....STFU, snowflake.

You don't know any of that.
I know what exponential growth rates are.
I know that it is reported that COVID19 has a rate of doubling of 4 days. For the USA it went from 1.2 cases per million a few days ago to more than 5 cases per million.
I know it can stay in the air for more than three hours, while Measels can only do 30 minutes.
I know it is persistent on dry surfaces for 9 days.
I know that the mortality rates of RESOLVED CASES is 6% world wide, for the USA it is currently around 60%.
I know that experts are saying that this disease is a very frightening combination of distance to contract, and high mortality relative to most pandemics, of about 6% of resolved cases.
I also know that you are doing Trump a disservice by trying to play down the threat of this disease, and when it does cause large numbers of deaths, you bullshit will only make his efforts look incompetent because you are raising the bar of expectations to unrealistic levels.
I know the Dems are playing you guys, including Rush Limbaugh, like fiddles.

Truth is more useful than spin, dude.
We dont know what the mortality rate is for all cases of the virus since many people never show symptoms and never get reported

but in south korea its .6-.7%

We aren't testing as we should because fuckhead Trump ignored the virus until a week ago.
Thats simply not true

why do you think italy and south korea have more deaths than the US since according to you our response lagged behind?

Prove it twit

You can tell it is fake because they say things like "White House Officials" instead of giving any names.

No names = Fake News
Wait … are you saying all those "news" stories and "reports" from NYTimes, Washpo, CNN and PMSNBC based on "facts" from "unnamed sources" are fake news?

Looks like we finally agree on something and yeah, I don't bother with Gateway Pundit either. The Hill seems about the most reliable media outlet and Politico isn't bad either.

Pelosi says she's 'near' an agreement with White House on coronavirus aid package

the package is set to require businesses to give employees up to 14 days of paid leave if they have to stay home with the new coronavirus. Companies would be reimbursed by the federal government through tax credits. It will also have measures to boost paid family leave, unemployment benefits, and nutrition programs, while also providing free coronavirus testing.

God damn Democrats! Always giving freebies

Prove it twit

You can tell it is fake because they say things like "White House Officials" instead of giving any names.

No names = Fake News
Wait … are you saying all those "news" stories and "reports" from NYTimes, Washpo, CNN and PMSNBC based on "facts" from "unnamed sources" are fake news?

Looks like we finally agree on something and yeah, I don't bother with Gateway Pundit either. The Hill seems about the most reliable media outlet and Politico isn't bad either.

Yes, that is correct.

I used to like Jim Hoft, he did a weekly spot on a local radio show and he seemed reasonable. But as with many of these people the power has gone to their head and now the GWP is one of the least reliable sources on the web.

You don't know any of that.
I know that it is reported that COVID19 has a rate of doubling of 4 days. For the USA it went from 1.2 cases per million a few days ago to more than 5 cases per million.
I know it can stay in the air for more than three hours, while Measels can only do 30 minutes.
I know that the mortality rates of RESOLVED CASES is 6% world wide, for the USA it is currently around 60%.
I know that experts are saying that this disease is a very frightening combination of distance to contract, and high mortality relative to most pandemics, of about 6% of resolved cases.
I also know that you are doing Trump a disservice by trying to play down the threat of this disease, and when it does cause large numbers of deaths, you bullshit will only make his efforts look incompetent because you are raising the bar of expectations to unrealistic levels.

We dont know what the mortality rate is for all cases of the virus since many people never show symptoms and never get reported

We aren't testing as we should because fuckhead Trump ignored the virus until a week ago.
Thats simply not true

why do you think italy and south korea have more deaths than the US since according to you our response lagged behind?

Sorry the head health dude says the Trump testing has been a failure.

U.S. coronavirus testing is ‘failing,’ top health official says

South Korea has the best testing of the Virus on the planet.............they have drive through testing all over the country..............They inform the people being tested in about 6 hours...........Takes 24 hours here.

Since they are the only country performing SO MANY TESTS.........THEY HAVE THE BEST DATA on the MORTALITY RATE.................Which is Far Lower than the WHO rates of 3.4.

20 bucks a test.............they can do a million tests a week...........they have their SHIT TOGETHER........And THE MODEL for the WORLD TO FOLLOW.............
South korea is proving once again that American blood and treasure spilled to save S Korea from communism was well worth the cost
What gets me is that a country much smaller than the United States.........is kicking our butts with a fraction of spending on this situation.................They do the tests in 25% of the time of our labs............and don't have the MASSIVE funding our orgs have here from DADDY GOV'T.

Shows how ineffective our gov't can be.
Asians in general and the Japanese and S. Koreans in particular have a high civic awareness and discipline and don't have to contend with the kind of political showboating and demagoguery foisted upon us here, especially by our democrats whom I swear if Yellowstone erupted tomorrow, rather than trying to evacuate the region would be before the cameras holding up the buses as people died trying to find blame with the other party spinning their deaths as Trump's fault for not having 15,000 buses at the park all fueled up, engines running, in case the volcano blew.

Trump was showboating. Pretending he knew more than the scientists yet again.

a payroll tax cut

What good does it do to give to workers, what about everyone else, like the aged, the disabled, the independent contractors. They need to extend Meals on Wheels, that is vitally important. Kids are home now with schools closed so they should account for that,

and what is you do not work to get a payroll tax cut, what if your off for 2 weeks. Only tramp would come out with that nonsense, anything to lower SS and Medicare payments.
What good is taxpayer funded abortions?

If Democrats succeed to scare everyone into shutting down businesses, people are going to suffer because of no income you fucking tool!!!

GOP uses emergency bill for coronavirus testing to fight about abortion

Just last month, House Republicans unsuccessfully tried to add anti-abortion language to legislation that bans vaping products for people under the age of 21.
yeah, abortions doesn't have anything to do with coronavirus, unless of course you can explain how it does?

South Korea has the best testing of the Virus on the planet.............they have drive through testing all over the country..............They inform the people being tested in about 6 hours...........Takes 24 hours here.

Since they are the only country performing SO MANY TESTS.........THEY HAVE THE BEST DATA on the MORTALITY RATE.................Which is Far Lower than the WHO rates of 3.4.

20 bucks a test.............they can do a million tests a week...........they have their SHIT TOGETHER........And THE MODEL for the WORLD TO FOLLOW.............
South korea is proving once again that American blood and treasure spilled to save S Korea from communism was well worth the cost
What gets me is that a country much smaller than the United States.........is kicking our butts with a fraction of spending on this situation.................They do the tests in 25% of the time of our labs............and don't have the MASSIVE funding our orgs have here from DADDY GOV'T.

Asians in general and the Japanese and S. Koreans in particular have a high civic awareness and discipline and don't have to contend with the kind of political showboating and demagoguery foisted upon us here, especially by our democrats whom I swear if Yellowstone erupted tomorrow, rather than trying to evacuate the region would be before the cameras holding up the buses as people died trying to find blame with the other party spinning their deaths as Trump's fault for not having 15,000 buses at the park all fueled up, engines running, in case the volcano blew.

Trump was showboating. Pretending he knew more than the scientists yet again.
when? linky

Prove it twit

No names = Fake News

Yes, that is correct.

I used to like Jim Hoft, he did a weekly spot on a local radio show and he seemed reasonable. But as with many of these people the power has gone to their head and now the GWP is one of the least reliable sources on the web.
That dynamic is always at work in WashDC and why I just don't trust our big, greasy, corrupt central gov't. That gives me an idea … let's cede total control of our healthcare system to bureaucrats!! What could go wrong?

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton

They took the virus seriously

They did not have a President claiming it is nothing but the flu or telling people to go to work if they only felt “a little sick”
Did FDR take the impending attack on Pearl Harbor seriously?

I disagree slightly

its uncanny how much like America the koreans are

but the pupil is beginning to exceed their teacher

That dynamic is always at work in WashDC and why I just don't trust our big, greasy, corrupt central gov't. That gives me an idea … let's cede total control of our healthcare system to bureaucrats!! What could go wrong?

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton

ObamaCare is the main reason I rank Obama as the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

Last edited:

They did not have a President claiming it is nothing but the flu or telling people to go to work if they only felt “a little sick”
You are misinformed

trump took the commie virus seriously

You are misinformed

trump took the commie virus seriously
When? 5 days ago?

Virus Relief Bill on Hold as Pelosi Negotiates With Mnuchin

"The original bill also provided $1 billion in emergency grants to states to process unemployment benefits and nearly $1 billion for food programs, including help for local food banks and additional funding for programs for pregnant women, children and seniors."

The GOP's argument was / is that the language in the bill is 'TOO BROAD'. For example: There is concern that 'additional funding for programs for pregnant women' could be intentionally interpreted to find pro-abortion organizations such as Planned Parenthood. (Yeah, we all know politicians never wrote broad, sweeping legislation with the intent to leave the door wide open for interpretation to use funding for various agenda items [sarcasm].)

Adding ANY spending / bill that has nothing to do with specifically addressing the Coronavirus should be stripped out - no matter what it is, whose bill it is, or whose 'pet project / agenda item it is. Such 'add-ons' fall under the category of 'PORK', and WE ALL know it has been a long-time used tactic to get such projects funded / passed - they all do it.

I am not just against PELOSI ramming abortion into a COVID-19 bill NO ONE wants to be publicly called out for opposing for ANY reason (that will be down-played for partisan benefit) - I am against any and ALL such BS PORK...and I always have been. I just find it especially deplorable that ANY politician would attempt to use a bill intended to aid Americans suffering in the midst of this pandemic for their own benefit, to pass own political ideological agendas... Intended or not, word-crafted intentionally or not to be vague and easily interpreted in a wider scope for partisan reasons, anything in this bill meant to protect /save lives containing support / funding for a program that takes lives is especially egregious.

On the broader scope, CONGRESS needs to self-police to stop this crap. It would be great if Congress passed a bill that states NO 2ndaryBILL will be attached to a primary bill that has nothing to do with the Primary bill.
-- EXAMPLE: The Coronavirus Bill is for funding to help people effected by Coronavirus....nothing, no other bill that has nothing to do specifically with coronavirus should be attached to this bill.

Let's be honest attaching spending bills (Riders / PORK) is how politicians get themselves elected - buying votes and support, so Congress will NEVER do this.

An alternate solution would be giving the President the power of the Line Item Veto (again) so he could trim the BS.
-- Again, let's be honest: Democrats want to strip this President of the ability to respond to direct attacks on US personnel without begging for permission from them...
--- Example: The same Democrats who mourned the death of the leader of the world's largest terrorist organization - responsible for the deaths f thousands of US military personnel and twice as many civilian men, women and children.....who called to apologize and tell Iran they supported the enemy regime - are the same ones who want this President to ask THEM for permission to strike the terrorist leader responsible for the murder of thousands of Americans. Barry pimped out the US military to Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in one day - and dragged the US into the middle of a multiple-entity/adversary civil war (recognized by the UN as an International War Crime) without seeking the permission of Congress...yet Democrats want to hamstring this President by forcing him to ASK if he can defend this country / Americans.

If Democrats won't even let the President / Commander and Chief exercise the War Powers Act, to protect their vote-buying Pork process they sure as hell are not going to allow him to wield a 'Line Item Veto'.

THE CONTINUED PROCESS OF ATTACHING 'PORK' THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PRIMARY BILLS TO GTHOSE PRIMARY BILLS TO 'SNEAK' / FORCE THEM THROUGH - NO MATTER WHO DOES IT / WHOSE BILL IT IS /WHATPARTY IT BENEFITS - SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED....IMHO.

Forum List

Back