Pelosi Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Democrats

You don't know any of that.
I know what exponential growth rates are.
I know that it is reported that COVID19 has a rate of doubling of 4 days. For the USA it went from 1.2 cases per million a few days ago to more than 5 cases per million.
I know it can stay in the air for more than three hours, while Measels can only do 30 minutes.
I know it is persistent on dry surfaces for 9 days.
I know that the mortality rates of RESOLVED CASES is 6% world wide, for the USA it is currently around 60%.
I know that experts are saying that this disease is a very frightening combination of distance to contract, and high mortality relative to most pandemics, of about 6% of resolved cases.
I also know that you are doing Trump a disservice by trying to play down the threat of this disease, and when it does cause large numbers of deaths, you bullshit will only make his efforts look incompetent because you are raising the bar of expectations to unrealistic levels.
I know the Dems are playing you guys, including Rush Limbaugh, like fiddles.

Truth is more useful than spin, dude.
We dont know what the mortality rate is for all cases of the virus since many people never show symptoms and never get reported

but in south korea its .6-.7%

I know that it is reported that COVID19 has a rate of doubling of 4 days. For the USA it went from 1.2 cases per million a few days ago to more than 5 cases per million.
I know it can stay in the air for more than three hours, while Measels can only do 30 minutes.
I know that the mortality rates of RESOLVED CASES is 6% world wide, for the USA it is currently around 60%.
I know that experts are saying that this disease is a very frightening combination of distance to contract, and high mortality relative to most pandemics, of about 6% of resolved cases.
I also know that you are doing Trump a disservice by trying to play down the threat of this disease, and when it does cause large numbers of deaths, you bullshit will only make his efforts look incompetent because you are raising the bar of expectations to unrealistic levels.

We dont know what the mortality rate is for all cases of the virus since many people never show symptoms and never get reported

But we know that pelosi loves pork

when obama was president the dems passed a stimulus bill stuffed with wasteful spending

South Korea has the best testing of the Virus on the planet.............they have drive through testing all over the country..............They inform the people being tested in about 6 hours...........Takes 24 hours here.

Since they are the only country performing SO MANY TESTS.........THEY HAVE THE BEST DATA on the MORTALITY RATE.................Which is Far Lower than the WHO rates of 3.4.

20 bucks a test.............they can do a million tests a week...........they have their SHIT TOGETHER........And THE MODEL for the WORLD TO FOLLOW.............

South Korea has the best testing of the Virus on the planet.............they have drive through testing all over the country..............They inform the people being tested in about 6 hours...........Takes 24 hours here.

Since they are the only country performing SO MANY TESTS.........THEY HAVE THE BEST DATA on the MORTALITY RATE.................Which is Far Lower than the WHO rates of 3.4.

20 bucks a test.............they can do a million tests a week...........they have their SHIT TOGETHER........And THE MODEL for the WORLD TO FOLLOW.............
South korea is proving once again that American blood and treasure spilled to save S Korea from communism was well worth the cost

South korea is proving once again that American blood and treasure spilled to save S Korea from communism was well worth the cost
What gets me is that a country much smaller than the United States.........is kicking our butts with a fraction of spending on this situation.................They do the tests in 25% of the time of our labs............and don't have the MASSIVE funding our orgs have here from DADDY GOV'T.

Shows how ineffective our gov't can be.

What gets me is that a country much smaller than the United States.........is kicking our butts with a fraction of spending on this situation.................They do the tests in 25% of the time of our labs............and don't have the MASSIVE funding our orgs have here from DADDY GOV'T.

South korea excels in lots of things

South korea excels in lots of things
I read about their shipyards there a good while back........And they do everything there.......I mean EVERYTHING.........Produce the steal there....make the motors.....wire.........EVERYTHING.......It was a sight to see..............

South Korean biochem companies started focusing on test kits early and their core reason for doing it wasn't profit.....South Korea's government, via "SOCIALIZED MEDICINE" funded testing for all of its citizens......

If you have issues with how the US government is handling it -- then you have issues with the way Trump is handling it.....period....

Because when we turn the tide on virus testing, Trump will be taking full credit for it -- so if you are complaining now, the buck stops with him there too...

"Chun believes if the United States had access to Seegene's system, the country could test 1 million patients a week. But for now, the US isn't using the test on patients -- it doesn't have approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

How this South Korean company created coronavirus test kits in three weeks - CNN

South Korean biochem companies started focusing on test kits early and their core reason for doing it wasn't profit.....South Korea's government, via "SOCIALIZED MEDICINE" funded testing for all of its citizens......

If you have issues with how the US government is handling it -- then you have issues with the way Trump is handling it.....period....

Because when we turn the tide on virus testing, Trump will be taking full credit for it -- so if you are complaining now, the buck stops with him there too...

"Chun believes if the United States had access to Seegene's system, the country could test 1 million patients a week. But for now, the US isn't using the test on patients -- it doesn't have approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)."

How this South Korean company created coronavirus test kits in three weeks - CNN
You have a problem.................A Reading comprehension problem

The article was about the computer tech that helped them do it..............Wasn't about how it was funded.........

This automated system......HIGH TECH allowed them to do this...............Not how it was payed for.

An entire thread based on a lie.

What lie? What is the lie? Trump said that there is massive pork in the bill as sent him and he won't sign it. Don't tell us that's a lie unless you know better! What's in the bill that we don't know about? What does it matter if its stuff Trump's unwilling to sign? If the House want to pass that bill, she better hurry up and fix it.

We know Trump is a congenital liar as are his supporters.

Amazing that you can "know" that when you totally missed how Hillary and Barry lied to you 10X more, about SERIOUS stuff! :auiqs.jpg:

Like what?

But we know that pelosi loves pork

when obama was president the dems passed a stimulus bill stuffed with wasteful spending

Here we go again.

38% of the Stimulus spending was tax cuts & tax breaks.

Waiting on private corporations to figure out how to make the most profit from producing tests & masks.

Waiting on private corporations to figure out how to make the most profit from producing tests & masks.
Of course............S. Korea offered to assist us getting set up...............but those test kits would have to be FDA approved..................and then we'd have to buy the automation systems for it...

Would be a fraction of the cost of what is about to happen..........Another PORK BILL for the virus..........when we could use the example of S. Korea to help us get a handle on this problem.

We aren't testing as we should because fuckhead Trump ignored the virus until a week ago.

Gotta love Brietbart. They claim Democrats packed bill with goodies but never mentioned once what said goodies were in the article.

Having read through some of the “goodies”. One of them was paid sick leave for Americans. I guess ensuring Americans have paid sick leave during a pandemic is a goodie for you koolaid drinkers.
Paid sick leave....Goodie
Tax cut.......Solid defense against a virus.

a payroll tax cut

What good does it do to give to workers, what about everyone else, like the aged, the disabled, the independent contractors. They need to extend Meals on Wheels, that is vitally important. Kids are home now with schools closed so they should account for that,

and what is you do not work to get a payroll tax cut, what if your off for 2 weeks. Only tramp would come out with that nonsense, anything to lower SS and Medicare payments.
What good is taxpayer funded abortions?

If Democrats succeed to scare everyone into shutting down businesses, people are going to suffer because of no income you fucking tool!!!

Pelosi says she's 'near' an agreement with White House on coronavirus aid package

the package is set to require businesses to give employees up to 14 days of paid leave if they have to stay home with the new coronavirus. Companies would be reimbursed by the federal government through tax credits. It will also have measures to boost paid family leave, unemployment benefits, and nutrition programs, while also providing free coronavirus testing.

God damn Democrats! Always giving freebies

Did anyone notice that the OP, the article or Trump have all failed to mention what “goodies” they’re talking about?
Fake news. It's all right there. I saw it.
great, which elements do you object to if any?
it's called pork. you've never heard of that? now that doesn't surprise me at all. you are far too stupid to understand.
What was the pork?
I know you'll ignore this link....but try reading the article....and learn something.

Report: Pelosi attempted to sneak taxpayer-funded abortions into the coronavirus relief bill

Did anyone notice that the OP, the article or Trump have all failed to mention what “goodies” they’re talking about?
Fake news. It's all right there. I saw it.
great, which elements do you object to if any?
it's called pork. you've never heard of that? now that doesn't surprise me at all. you are far too stupid to understand.
What was the pork?
I know you'll ignore this link....but try reading the article....and learn something.

Report: Pelosi attempted to sneak taxpayer-funded abortions into the coronavirus relief bill

It’s such a stupid fake issue that has already been sorted through.

From your own article which you apparently didn’t read.
According to Politico, Republican and Democratic leaders eventually "resolved issues" concerning the Hyde Amendment provision and that the matter will be voted on as part of a separate bill.​

Forum List

Back