Pelosi Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Democrats

I say the article is BS. Most of the articles that come from Breibart are BS.
Obviously you dont read Breitbart.

Most of their articles are simply references with summations of OTHER ARTICLES from around the internet news.

They have some opinion articles, but they are clearly designated as such unlike CNN.

Compare this to this:
Johns Hopkins: No Proof 'Assault Weapon' Bans Reduce Mass Shootings

and the real article:
Firearm Purchaser Licensing Laws Linked to Fewer Fatal Mass Shootings
------------------------------
not a thing comparable to the original report.

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Trump: Pelosi's Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Unrelated 'Goodies' for Dems
Which elements do you find unnecessary?
Anything that doesn't deal with the virus.
They claim they're trying to help families.
I think they're playing games again.
Well give a few examples. I’d like to see what’s in there that you are objecting to.
Take your pick of any of the Democrat's favorite issues:

• Gun confiscation or new gun laws
  • Paying for abortions or BC
  • Sexual-reassignment surgeries
  • Climate change initiatives
  • Support for illegals
The usual Democrat rubbish.
typical trumpette favs
- stealing children
- enabling school shooters to carry the most deadly weapons
- stop people from legal action because you don't like it
- being bigots
- ignoring climate science
- support for dumbass Trump and his corruption.

What lie? What is the lie? Trump said that there is massive pork in the bill as sent him and he won't sign it. Don't tell us that's a lie unless you know better! What's in the bill that we don't know about? What does it matter if its stuff Trump's unwilling to sign? If the House want to pass that bill, she better hurry up and fix it.
No one has any idea what Trump or anyone else is referring to. No one has said anything about what is so objectionable about the bill.

Trump said it is, so his supporters believe it without thinking. That’s the point.

No one has any idea? You mean no one but Trump has seen it in the entire world? How do you know that? What is objectionable in the bill? Obviously, something, and the CEO of the country said its a bill stopper. I'm sure we'll find out more details. You seem to think Trump is making it up. You know something we don't? You question every bill Obama refused to sign?

Frankly I DON'T CARE. I have no interest in the virus and no need for anything in the bill. It is a non-factor in my life. If the virus spreads out of control, it'll hit California, New York City and Seattle hardest and that is fine with me. Tell Gavin Newsom and Andy Cuomo you want help.

It’s been asked many times in this thread but no one seems to know what he’s been talking about. Y’all just repeating it like good little cult members.
What am I repeating, that you're an ass? A dozen people a year die just from falling into the Grand Canyon. 3,000 a year die from texting. And you are splitting a lung because 38 died from a flu bug?
Trumpanzee logid: "A dozen people a year die just from falling into the Grand Canyon. 3,000 a year die from texting"....ergo, nothing to see here. Ignore the corona virus and it will go away.
BODECEA BULLSHIT: Keep your cool and attack a problem rationally in perspective to the threat it represents means totally ignoring it hoping it will go away by itself.

Amazing hypocrisy from people who when hundreds of thousands were dying and displaced with trillions in damage from ISIS, Lord Barry called them a JV team, nothing to worry about. When IRS was caught rigging the 2012 election blocking Romney organizations, before the investigation was even finished, Obama declared, NOT EVEN A SMIDGEN of corruption! Nothing to see here!

And Bodebullshitter was 100% solid with it.

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

I guess Trump will have to sign the bill so we can find out what's in it.

You can't ask questions when it's emergency. REEEEE.
According to leftists who cry about pork unless it's their party

An entire thread based on a lie.

What lie? What is the lie? Trump said that there is massive pork in the bill as sent him and he won't sign it. Don't tell us that's a lie unless you know better! What's in the bill that we don't know about? What does it matter if its stuff Trump's unwilling to sign? If the House want to pass that bill, she better hurry up and fix it.
No one has any idea what Trump or anyone else is referring to. No one has said anything about what is so objectionable about the bill.

Trump said it is, so his supporters believe it without thinking. That’s the point.

No one has any idea? You mean no one but Trump has seen it in the entire world? How do you know that? What is objectionable in the bill? Obviously, something, and the CEO of the country said its a bill stopper. I'm sure we'll find out more details. You seem to think Trump is making it up. You know something we don't? You question every bill Obama refused to sign?

Frankly I DON'T CARE. I have no interest in the virus and no need for anything in the bill. It is a non-factor in my life. If the virus spreads out of control, it'll hit California, New York City and Seattle hardest and that is fine with me. Tell Gavin Newsom and Andy Cuomo you want help.

It’s been asked many times in this thread but no one seems to know what he’s been talking about. Y’all just repeating it like good little cult members.
What am I repeating, that you're an ass? A dozen people a year die just from falling into the Grand Canyon. 3,000 a year die from texting. And you are splitting a lung because 38 died from a flu bug?
And 37 died from this virus

Tyrant Pelosi Throws Another Tantrum, Smacks Her Hand on Podium, Says It’s Her Way or Nothing When it Comes to Addressing Coronavirus

Evil Nancy Pelosi held up a vote on Coronavirus two weeks ago so that Democrats could run ads against Republicans on Super Tuesday.

There’s a special place in hell for crooked politicians like Pelosi.

Democrats. Once again letting American families twist in the wind.
Pelosi's deranged. Democrats should dump her, but she's their pick, so they are responsible for suck a vile numbskull being the 3rd most powerful person in the nation.

Tyrant Pelosi Throws Another Tantrum, Smacks Her Hand on Podium, Says It’s Her Way or Nothing When it Comes to Addressing Coronavirus

Evil Nancy Pelosi held up a vote on Coronavirus two weeks ago so that Democrats could run ads against Republicans on Super Tuesday.

I agree.

There is nothing more despicable than the Rats.

I agree.

There is nothing more despicable than the Rats.
Nancy The Ripper. Has to kill those babies!

What you need to look for is sneaky legal eagle changes to existing laws that they try to get in there.......

And so the legal eagles have to decode this...........And right now the GOP is not having a Pelosi take it or leave it bill........

This is where they need to not push for political crap that are disagreements of the 2 parties.........

There is ALREADY 8.3 BILLION passed for emergency response...........This WILL GET WORKED out and it WILL BE A COMPROMISE BILL IN THE END.

Most of their articles are simply references with summations of OTHER ARTICLES from around the internet news.
They have some opinion articles, but they are clearly designated as such unlike CNN.
It the headlines they use and the wording. Where is the link to this article. All it says some of the admin said this, no reference to any article. When they do give a referral, it doesn't say what they said. That is why I don't read Breibart except if someone links to it.
Lol, well this one is one of the few that are original Breitbart stories, but other articles back it up.

House Republicans, White House Oppose Democrats’ Coronavirus Bill
Lawmakers are scrambling to pass the aid package on Thursday, the last day before a week-long congressional recess. With the Wuhan coronavirus spreading, lawmakers are hoping to return to their districts to help organize a response.

The aid package was written up in less than three days, catching even Democrats by surprise.

“This is about as far from regular order” as it gets, Representative Ed Perlmutter (D, Col.) told House Energy and Commerce Chairman Frank Pallone (D., N.J.) at a meeting early Thursday morning. Perlmutter said he did not understand why the vote was being rushed through, without time for lawmakers to examine its contents fully.​

Pelosivirus is a helluva lot more destructive than coronavirus ever thought of being.

what exactly did the president and you apparently, object to that is in the bill?

Or are you just regurgitating Trump's vague, fruitless, comment.... like a good little Trumpster?? :D
I agree

I don’t see any rationale

I still don’t see how tax cuts help fight Coronavirus

I say the article is BS. Most of the articles that come from Breibart are BS.
Obviously you dont read Breitbart.

Compare this to this:
Johns Hopkins: No Proof 'Assault Weapon' Bans Reduce Mass Shootings

and the real article:
------------------------------
not a thing comparable to the original report.

They took the part from the report that they found the most compelling.

The study did not find significant associations between the incidence of fatal mass shootings and concealed carry laws, comprehensive background check laws without licensing requirements, or firearm prohibitions for violent misdemeanor convictions and domestic violence restraining orders. Although researchers did not find a clear association between firearm restrictions for domestic abusers and reduced fatal mass shootings, other research has shown these laws do reduce intimate partner homicides.

In addition, the study did not find an independent association between assault weapon bans and the incidence of fatal mass shootings after controlling for the effects of bans on large-capacity magazines.

“Evidence Concerning the Regulation of Firearms Design, Sale, and Carrying on Fatal Mass Shootings in the United States” was written by Daniel W. Webster, Alexander McCourt, Cassandra K. Crifasi, Marisa D. Booty, and Elizabeth A. Stuart.​

That Breitbart did not quote the part you want to see does not mean Breitbart misrepresented the report. It only means you and they have different sets of priorities.

What you need to look for is sneaky legal eagle changes to existing laws that they try to get in there.......

And so the legal eagles have to decode this...........And right now the GOP is not having a Pelosi take it or leave it bill........

This is where they need to not push for political crap that are disagreements of the 2 parties.........

There is ALREADY 8.3 BILLION passed for emergency response...........This WILL GET WORKED out and it WILL BE A COMPROMISE BILL IN THE END.
Given the seriousness of the issue, if Pelosi is too deranged to act in the interests of the American People, Trump will simply have to act by Executive Order.

Pelosi is playing a deadly game of political "chicken" with the lives of Americans here. Of course the Democrats are going to pack it full of funding for irrelevant projects. that's called a "poison pill."

They're hoping that Trump refuses to sign it, so then they can use that as a political leverage against him when people start dying by the thousands.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how those Democrats roll. They're not really the party of the "people."

There is not a bit of evidence to support the claim. Trump and his acolytes are lying as usual to cover their asses. The Republican plan is even more tax cuts for big corporations/.

Well color me apathetic. Don't care anymore after I switched off the tv, radio, and computer for a day.

Maybe I'll just adopt this here apathy as a full-time attitude. :10:

She is common old school Democratic machine politician who likes to pilfer taxpayers dollars. Typical Democrat. Democratic Party sees tax dollars as their own personal fucking bank account. Crooked liberal sonsabitches.

Last edited:
What are the “Goodies” Pelosi is looking for vs what Trump wants ??

Forum List

Back