PELOSI STUTTERS, GOES BLANK During Presser — After Trump BLASTS Her in White House

The woman acted like she got hit with a phaser on stun! Glorious! President Trump has her rattled.

PELOSI STUTTERS, GOES BLANK During Presser -- After Trump BLASTS Her in White House (VIDEO)
I sure hope she mentioned the GOP's phony probes, too. Let's get them ALL to stop probing (sounds so naughty, doesn't it?) and do their job on infrastructure and immigration.

The difference is...

Benghazi REALLY HAPPENED.

Fast N Furious REALLY HAPPENED, and the stonewalling really happened.

This shit show with the democrooks is beneath contemptible. I hope Barr starts stuffing GITMO with democrooks soon.

The looney Democrat leadership hasn't figured out that Pres.Trump is a major league player and they are rank amatures by comparison. ... :cool:

The looney Democrat leadership hasn't figured out that Pres.Trump is a major league player and they are rank amatures by comparison. ... :cool:

I don't think Trump is nearly as criminally inclined. Then again if AG Barr is worth a fruit fly's fuck he will start getting indictments.

The difference is...

This shit show with the democrooks is beneath contemptible. I hope Barr starts stuffing GITMO with democrooks soon.
Barr needs to have HIS ass flung in the slammer for his crimes and misdemeanors.

84022372.jpg

The difference is...

Barr needs to have HIS ass flung in the slammer for his crimes and misdemeanors.
It certainly is vexing to the emotionally undeveloped that neither Mueller nor Barr would deliver the goods for you.

Last edited:
It certainly is vexing to the emotionally undeveloped that neither Mueller nor Barr would deliver the goods for you.

It's a shit show.

It's designed to keep you focused and attentive while the reality plays out beyond the cameras and behind the curtains.

At the very least, the economy is doing well, thousands of illegals are pouring in faster than ever and we've still got a labor shortage. At least they're being identified since they walk up to Border Agents to get a ride into the cities.

The woman acted like she got hit with a phaser on stun! Glorious! President Trump has her rattled.

PELOSI STUTTERS, GOES BLANK During Presser -- After Trump BLASTS Her in White House (VIDEO)

You are a fucking moron. There is *NO* "stuttering" in your entire video, which I ran completely.

This is what you get for taking Jim Head-up-the-ass Hoft as a cue without reading your own link, DUMBASS.

And what if there had been "stuttering"? So what?

Fucking slimeball. Go forth and fuck yourself. :fu:

The difference is...

:crybaby::crying::fingerscrossed::fu::itsok:

You are a fucking moron. There is *NO* "stuttering" in your entire video, which I ran completely.

This is what you get for taking Jim Head-up-the-ass Hoft as a cue without reading your own link, DUMBASS.

And what if there had been "stuttering"? So what?

Fucking slimeball. Go forth and fuck yourself. :fu:
Most excellent! You're..........
giphy.gif

Can hardly force myself to listen to her Alzheimer's has hit her hard. Too bad she did not have much to start with.

Funny wonder where she and the others thought the money was going to come from? Just going to pull it off the money tree.

Forum List

Back