Pelosi tape released

We are a peaceful people who are proud and patriotic.
B1309D37-748E-486D-995C-DAE44E48686E.jpeg

Again, you saw a complete fabrication. Pelosi's daughter is a film maker. She's had months to edit. The time stamps don't match. Why didn't an alarm go off?
Why didn't any police notice this guy walking at 3am? DePape was broke. He had no car. How did he get there? If he got an Uber or bus, why no witness statements for that?
Then prove it liar? Where is the proof? Pelosi's daughter is a film maker, means absolutely nothing. 🤪 Because she's a filmmaker that makes this a fabrication? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Boss, you're mentally sick in the head. I'm serious.

It can take decades to prove a murder is committed by someone who isn't even very smart. In this case we're talking about people who have the FBI under their thumb performing dead-end media-covered witch-hunts paid for by you and me. The dots are there. Just no one to connect them in this current administration, a situation which could go on indefinitely.
This entire post is an admission to injecting something into the debate that comes straight out of your ass. And we all know, the whole point of your post was to start shit. And that shit has no relevance, because you have not established a connection. You are dishonest.

So that video of the guy smashing in the patio doors with a hammer doesn't look like a home invasion to you?????

You really owe the Pelosis a HUGE apology, but I doubt any of you will be man enough to admit how disgusting and wrong your assumptions were.

Shame on you. And you call yourselves Christians.
They have no shame, dignity, selfrespect, honesty, integrity, nothing. They trulu are soulless beings.

WTF. They are both smiling. Pelosi nods and says, “Hi” to the police he has just opened the door for. Plus Pelosi’s holding a drink.

I don't see anybody in distress.:dunno:

zkClJZM.jpg

So that video of the guy smashing in the patio doors with a hammer doesn't look like a home invasion to you?????

You really owe the Pelosis a HUGE apology, but I doubt any of you will be man enough to admit how disgusting and wrong your assumptions were.

Shame on you. And you call yourselves Christians.
Says the woman who spits on Texas...

Forum List

Back