Pelosi tape released

I’m just asking questions. Why, if you are struggling for a weapon, are you not trying to do so with both hands. When depape starts to try and pry the hammer out of Pelosi a hands, why does he not drop the drink to get more leverage. Why, when the police open the door, does Pelosi and depape both seem rather relaxed for the situation they are in. Why didn’t Pelosi immediately, upon opening the door, tell the officers “please help, this man is an intruder”?

I admit that Pelosi could have grabbed the drink somewhere during the conversation…just seems odd to do that when faced with a home invasion, especially one that is saying he wants to harm your wife. It’s hard to say because we don’t know all the details. The two are surprisingly calm for the situation.

When the police open the door, Pelosi does appear to be smiling, certainly not in distress. Depape appears to be smiling too. Why?

The video doesn’t really answer any questions. All we know is that Pelosi is hit by hammer of a home invader, and I say home invader hesitantly because if this was truly a home invasion, Pelosi would definitely be more agitated and they both wouldn’t be smiling
He's obviously too dumb for very obvious reasons.

They were both holding the hammer. Look at the video I posted. Clearly Pelosi has his hand gripping the hammer. Depape the prys the hammer out of Pelosis hand, at which point Pelosi should drop the drink and attempt to grab the hammer with his other hand. He should also be yelling for help.
Are you suggesting that Pelosi had the hammer first?

You are very insecure. Cracks me up. The thread where you are getting torn up for not knowing what a marginal tax rate is, or that the SS tax is capped at $160k so you dont pay 6.25% on everything, nor do you have any clue what you pay in taxes is gold. Very amusing to watch, but since you bailed on it you wouldnt know.
I stand by what I said in that thread. You never answered my question. Typical coward.

They were both holding the hammer. Look at the video I posted. Clearly Pelosi has his hand gripping the hammer. Depape the prys the hammer out of Pelosis hand, at which point Pelosi should drop the drink and attempt to grab the hammer with his other hand. He should also be yelling for help.
And Pelosi had his hand on the drink, giving him the disadvantage. Dude, use your fucking brain.
He should also be yelling for help. Did it ever occur to you that maybe yelling wouldn't be the right thing to do with a man with a hammer? Looks to me like he was trying to calm the guy. He was dealing with a radical fanatic who was mentally unhinged. You are grabbing at straws. Stop your foolish nonsense.

RhodyPatriot

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

I told you, kid.

I got four fuckin' alarm bells on my home page saying you keep mentioning me.

It's getting a little creepy dude.

Now please explain to us why Paulie Baby had a drink in his hand if he was so concerned about a home invasion. One hand on the hammer, one on a highball glass. Yeah, nothing inconsistent from the "Narrative" there. And that 911 call? Does it get any more nonchalant? Yeah, that sounded like he was really alarmed. "A friend of the family".

How you like that magic trick?

Now please explain to us why Paulie Baby had a drink in his hand if he was so concerned about a home invasion. One hand on the hammer, one on a highball glass. Yeah, nothing inconsistent from the "Narrative" there. And that 911 call? Does it get any more nonchalant? Yeah, that sounded like he was really alarmed. "A friend of the family".

I keep trying to figure out if your fuckers believe the crap you say or if you're just dispicable assholes.

you don't know what was in his hand or why. The guy broke in. Paul Pelosi was asleep . He - as a frail 82 year old man had to deal with a big bear of a guy -- he had to calm the situation, while trying to find a way to alert the law. The poor guy was alone with a vicious MAGA type cretin

I keep trying to figure out if your fuckers believe the crap you say or if you're just dispicable assholes.

I love you Ukrainian chicks when you get all flirtatious.

P.S. It's spelled despicable....just sayin'.

Last edited:
I stand by what I said in that thread. You never answered my question. Typical coward.
You stand by not knowing that 35% tax rate is the marginal rate?

You stand by not knowing there is a $160k cap on SS?

You stand by not having a clue what you pay in taxes?

Then after showing all that you don’t know you decide to ask about fist fights? Bwahahahaha.

76IG7wi.jpg

OMG! The Stupid party is on a role tonight. Can you not figure that out for yourself?

Forum List

Back