Pelosi tape released

Of course he is short a few bricks. He's a Canadian illegal alien nudist drug addled bisexual. Exactly the kind of people the Pelosis call friends.

Yeah. It's a drink. Why does that fact bother you? You don't think something like this went down and alcohol wasn't involved, do you?

Why didn't Pelosi say "this guy's attacking me," when the police asked "what's going on?"

I am shocked the video came out so we know the truth, not that we couldn't easily guess it. I'm definitely not shocked that the Democrats are going to stick to the spin in the face of the facts. It's what they do.
Um...retard?

DePape openly admitted he broke into the house to kidnap Nancy Pelosi and torture her. He wanted her to "admit" to lies told by the Democratic Party and he intended to break her kneecaps if she didn't.

He's a weak-minded retard weaponized by the MAGA media.

Your gay fantasy fed to you by that same MAGA media is a hoax. And you are as weak-minded and mentally ill as DePape if you still believe that horseshit.

I mean to be clear, the joke is a joke, the fact that they are both wicked people, from Paul’s DUI and trying to weasel out of it on camera due to his connections, and Nancy’s awful voting record and political agenda, that part warrants contempt.

Hammer violence, not actually legally or morally justified, no.

But they’re just so evil that joking about it? Sure, fair game.
QFP

The mastermind of the attack has been identified

KFgckPxRyAkM.jpeg

Like… okay, say we go along with this is an unknown home invader, which is still the most likely scenario: Paul’s actions on camera are incredibly confusing.

If I had a home invader and the cops came knocking, do I just stand there in the doorway passively holding my drink… I mean, what? He’s not acting like a hostage, he’s not acting like he’s resisting or upset by a break in, he’s just… what? Is he just so stupidly drunk he has no idea what is going on? He makes no sense.

In other words, you're pissed that it was exactly how the right-wing "conspiracy theorists" said it would be.

Big Paul still has his drink in his hand when the police show up. He was in his underwear just as reported and retracted.

Are you going to lobby NBC to apologize to Miguel Almageur, or is he just collatoral damage in the lamestream media's war on the truth?

An NBC “Today” show correspondent has been suspended as the network conducts an investigation into his now-retracted story about the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Journalist Miguel Almaguer has reported that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband didn’t let on that he was in danger when cops showed up at his San Francisco home right before he was assaulted with a hammer.

The correspondent has been suspended for the erroneous story, the Daily Beast’s Confider newsletter reported.

The now-deleted clip said Paul Pelosi, 82, answered the door for cops who responded to a 911 call, but that they were “seemingly unaware they had been called to the home of the speaker of the House.”

You moron. Dude was asleep in his house... the lie was that both men were in their underwear. You are a filthy liar.

Um...retard?

DePape openly admitted he broke into the house to kidnap Nancy Pelosi and torture her. He wanted her to "admit" to lies told by the Democratic Party and he intended to break her kneecaps if she didn't.
Roll me the tape where he said that. Play the 9/11 call. Sorry, but you Dypocrits have ruined what little credibility you have.
He's a weak-minded retard weaponized by the MAGA media.

Your gay fantasy fed to you by that same MAGA media is a hoax. And you are as weak-minded and mentally ill as DePape if you still believe that horseshit.
You guys are persistent in sticking to your lies, I'll give you that.

Why did Paul Pelosi not let go of the hammer and run outside so the police could stop the "right-wing attack?" Why didn't he say, "Help me, this MAGA Republican is trying to hurt me?" Why was he standing there smiling with a drink in hand and not refuting his guest's statement that "everything's good?"

Now right wing idiots have some material for their right hand. Im disgusted by many of the posters that made this a joke. You know who you are.

You mean the ones the left put up claiming this guy was some right winger?

Step off of your high horse, it’s a fucking Shetland.

Odd.
Why did the MUCH large assailant allow Paul to answer the door?
Why was the assailant still there? Why in the world not run out the back?
I didn't know this dude was that large of a man.

Weird shit

You moron. Dude was asleep in his house...
Pelosi was asleep and making drinks? That makes sence in someone's world, I suppose.
the lie was that both men were in their underwear. You are a filthy liar.

That was reported by on Bay Area local TV station, and retracted shortly after. An easy mistake that could have been easily corrected if Nancy's personal police force had released the footage immediately as they do for other cases.

When you hide things, you invite speculation of the worst. In this case the truth so far revealed has been that worst. We'll know more when we hear the 911 tape.

Last edited:
You’re quoting my hot take that Nancy Pelosi doesn’t actually deserve legally or morally to be attacked with a hammer on sight?

Okay. Sure, save that shit for posterity.
I'm quoting your sick belief that it is okay to make fun of someone brutally attacked.

So you bet your ass I saved it.

Odd.
Why did the MUCH large assailant allow Paul to answer the door?
Why was the assailant still there? Why in the world not run out the back?
I didn't know this dude was that large of a man.

Weird shit
16 hours he was there. Broke in at 5:04am and cops arrive at 9:31 pm

But we do know now where the "he's David he's a friend" came from it was David speaking in the background. This is still weird and I'm still going with a gay lover revenge angle

Forum List

Back