Pelosi tape released

you told me why there aren't any stairs in the video? hahahahhhahahhhahhahahahaha

here's the staircase to the door. Three steps. show me in the previous video where he walks up steps.

View attachment 752737
Um...retard? In the video below, you can see DePape walk up two of the stairs, pause, then walk up the third step. Just how willfully blind are you, idiot?

Go to 2:55.

Ac
what time on the video?

Paul-Pelosi-David-De-Pape-Attack-Footage012.jpg

Looks like a zipper sweatshirt to me. BTW, where are the stairs?

Actually, the stairs are there. If you watch the video, when he approaches the door, you do see him step up.

I do question the sweatshirt though. Before the break in, it appears to be a zip up style, but when he answers the door, it appears to be a pull over, you can’t see a zipper…but that also could be due the camera not being good quality for that kind of detail.

Ac

Actually, the stairs are there. If you watch the video, when he approaches the door, you do see him step up.

I do question the sweatshirt though. Before the break in, it appears to be a zip up style, but when he answers the door, it appears to be a pull over, you can’t see a zipper…but that also could be due the camera not being good quality for that kind of detail.
In both the patio video and the police video, DePape has the exact same V shape at the neckline of the sweatshirt.

In both the patio video and the police video, DePape has the exact same V shape at the neckline of the sweatshirt.
Maybe, but in the break in video, it’s clearly a zip up, in the doorway video, it almost looks like a pull over. But again, I’ve said that could just be poor video quality from the body cams

Maybe, but in the break in video, it’s clearly a zip up, in the doorway video, it almost looks like a pull over. But again, I’ve said that could just be poor video quality from the body cams

Whatever he was wearing was obviously open when he first arrived. But then he left for a few minutes, returning with a backpack. At that point, he was either wearing the same top as before but closed it before returning; or he changed tops. Either way, what he's wearing when he broke into the house was the same as was on the police body cam.

Thinker is as BIASED as any human could be. The ultimate Trump trained monkey. He will lie, cheat and more to make non-Trump supporters look bad and make Trump look good.
Thinker is a human without morality.

Thinker is as BIASED as any human could be. The ultimate Trump trained monkey. He will lie, cheat and more to make non-Trump supporters look bad and make Trump look good.
Thinker is a human without morality.

Let me tell ya, it sure doesn't take much.

If Pelosi was a Republican, liberals might actually be curious about how she and her husband made a $100 million on the stock market while she was a public servant

Scooby-Doo has nothing to do with this. Does that video not look like a home invasion to you?

LOL!!!

Do you have a clue???

Is the below a real zombie or a guy in a mask???

R.a3575853b7ac95ee3528d9e1d702c900

Forum List

Back