Pelosi tape released

LOL

You see him breaking into the house there?? :cuckoo:

And I already explained why it looks like there are no stairs in that video. Need me to tell you again?
you told me why there aren't any stairs in the video? hahahahhhahahhhahhahahahaha

here's the staircase to the door. Three steps. show me in the previous video where he walks up steps.

1675271578489.png

Last edited:
When he confessed. It's in the DoJ's court filing...

DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand.

Why do you engage in topics you know nothing about?
Again, I'm not the only one asking the question of who answered. His statement doesn't align with the video. So I'm asking you, since you were there, who opened the door.

you told me why there aren't any stairs in the video? hahahahhhahahhhahhahahahaha

here's the staircase to the door. Three steps. show me in the previous video where he walks up steps.

View attachment 752737

No, you retard, I told you why it doesn't look like there are steps in the nightvusion video.

face-palm-gif.278959

No, you retard, I told you why it doesn't look like there are steps in the nightvusion video.

face-palm-gif.278959
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah cause night vision can't see a man stepping up stairs. hahahahahahahahahaha sorry fkwad, nope.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah cause night vision can't see a man stepping up stairs. hahahahahahahahahaha sorry fkwad, nope.

LOL

You're a special kind of stupid. I also told you he can be seen walking up those stairs.

face-palm-gif.278959

We have observed the SFPD, the SF DA, the FBI, and the DOJ conspire to hate hoax an embarrassment to Pelosi into a faux prosecution. complete with Hollywood elites fudging film.

This is a breathtaking example of corruption and denial of basic rights.

All McCarthy and Jordan have to do to shut it off is start investigating and subpoenaing all evidence.

Start with the CRIMINAL RECORD of Depape, which SF will NOT RELEASE.

Busted over and over for GAY PROSTITUTION and DOPE and NEVER DID ANY TIME...

We have observed the SFPD, the SF DA, the FBI, and the DOJ conspire to hate hoax an embarrassment to Pelosi into a faux prosecution. complete with Hollywood elites fudging film.

This is a breathtaking example of corruption and denial of basic rights.

All McCarthy and Jordan have to do to shut it off is start investigating and subpoenaing all evidence.
If they get it. The DOJ has gone so far in refusing to supply information to congress that the Attorney General himself was referred for prosecution for contempt of Congress. Unfortunately, the referal went straight to the Attorney General himself, were it was promptly shit-canned.

Great justice system and oversight systems we have, huh?
Start with the CRIMINAL RECORD of Depape, which SF will NOT RELEASE.

Busted over and over for GAY PROSTITUTION and DOPE and NEVER DID ANY TIME...
It's not who you know or what you know, it's how you blow who you know.

Hey now, it's getting to be too quiet here and this thread is far too much fun to let it just fade into oblivion.

Here jc456, at 1:10 into this video you can see DePape walking up the steps you claim aren't there...

Hey now, it's getting to be too quiet here and this thread is far too much fun to let it just fade into oblivion.

Here jc456, at 1:10 into this video you can see DePape walking up the steps you claim aren't there...

Was that so hard?

Even the extremely nutty nuts are realizing they were fools.

I know deep in their hearts they are sorry and will learn from this.:laughing0301:

If they get it. The DOJ has gone so far in refusing to supply information to congress that the Attorney General himself was referred for prosecution for contempt of Congress. Unfortunately, the referal went straight to the Attorney General himself, were it was promptly shit-canned.

Great justice system and oversight systems we have, huh?

It's not who you know or what you know, it's how you blow who you know.

Does Kevin McCarthy want to bust Pelosi, Garland, and Wray, or not?

Answer NOT

Even the extremely nutty nuts are realizing they were fools.

I know deep in their hearts they are sorry and will learn from this.:laughing0301:

Good lord, explain why SF will not release dePape's criminal history.

All you ever do is

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...

BIRDBRAIN

Forum List

Back