Pelosi tape released

well again, it isn't the door emtry shown on the news immediately after the incident. so you tell me

I'm telling you there's only evidence of one window smashed in. Where do you see a second window smashed in.

No face???

LOLOLOL

Paul-Pelosi-David-De-Pape-Attack-Footage012.jpg

Seriously, rightard ... what the fuck is wrong with you??
looks like a zip up sweatshirt huh?

But you said there was no face. Just how rightarded are you?

And yes, when you say such stupid shit, you should expect to be treated with insults.
zipped sweatshirt and at the door when the cops arrived, it wasn't.

did he say he was a trump supporter?

He wants Trump to run in 2024 with Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate. He moans about the deep state and about the left spinning Trump's words and claiming he said to "drink bleach."

What happened to you that you are so jaded you’ll ignore reality and create your own?
What happened to me is what happened to the rest of the country. 15 years, since 2008, of propaganda, partisan opposition research and partisan campaign advertising disguised as journalism.

Because of those years of the media's absolute disregard of the truth in favor of mouthing talking points provided by Democrats, no longer can reality and what is being reported be considere synonymous.

He wants Trump to run in 2024 with Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate. He moans about the deep state and about the left spinning Trump's words and claiming he said to "drink bleach."
when did he say this?

what time on the video?

Paul-Pelosi-David-De-Pape-Attack-Footage012.jpg

Looks like a zipper sweatshirt to me. BTW, where are the stairs?

LOL

You see him breaking into the house there?? :cuckoo:

And I already explained why it looks like there are no stairs in that video. Need me to tell you again?

The left does claim he said drink bleach....apparently you have never used Twitter.

The left does claim he said drink bleach....apparently you have never used Twitter.

LOL

I never denied that.

But you never answered... who complains when the left spins Trump's actual words to claim he said to drink bleach?

When? you seem to know quite a lot of that incident that no one else knows.

When he confessed. It's in the DoJ's court filing...

DEPAPE stated that they went downstairs to the front door. The police arrived and knocked on the door, and Pelosi ran over and opened it. Pelosi grabbed onto DEPAPE’s hammer, which was in DEPAPE’s hand.

Why do you engage in topics you know nothing about?

Forum List

Back