Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

It’s pretty astonishing that the Speaker of the House would behave that way, but then I guess that’s where we are as a country

Nancy Pelosi represents the party of hate and divisiveness very well. Stunning that the Speaker would demonstrate such childish behavior. But she is a Liberal. So not surprising actually.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
I keep saying it and they keep proving it over and over in new ways every day. The Democrats are on a path of compete annihilation and self destruction and they will not stop before their party is utterly obliterated and nothing is left but a bad memory and footnotes in history books.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
She was an excellent representative for the party of hate. You could see the hate in her eyes throughout the entire speech, and as she ripped up the speech in her rage.

They are exhibiting such a lack of control nowdays, that I'm hardly surprised.

84992745_10217969971934840_2072632104721580032_n.jpg

I keep saying it and they keep proving it over and over in new ways every day. The Democrats are on a path of compete annihilation and self destruction and they will not stop before their party is utterly obliterated and nothing is left but a bad memory and footnotes in history books.
White liberals will not allow the party to regain its pro American, good sense glory days, they will destroy it before they allow that to happen.

Democrats may very well be fucked. Trump has dragged them down to his level, and nobody can beat him at acting like a childish bully.

It’s pretty astonishing that the Speaker of the House would behave that way, but then I guess that’s where we are as a country
She was signalling something sinister like an assassination. God, I hope the Secret Service is doubled around him now.

I hope they throw her out of her Speaker Position. Can you imagine that dowager hatepuss in the oval office?

Last edited:
The democrats, prompted by their utter scumbag voting base, are absolute enemies. If we cannot see it, then we we are blind.
You're right, precious owl. And the good book says we should pray for our enemies. I'm having a rather tough time of it considering their recent history of projecting Hillary Clinton's pandering to Putin upon the President's shoulders. I guess my best shot is praying that the President's enemies will not live to assassinate his character any more. What I saw Nancy Pelosi doing at the close of the speech is incite fringes to go after President Trump in the manner of the James Hodgkinson who shot a Republican House leader, Rep. Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika. A ten-minute shootout took place between Hodgkinson and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police before officers fatally shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital. Steve Scalise underwent extensive surgery for his wounds. :(

It's on Nancy Pelosi now for her unconscionable destructive behavior. She just set back the advancement of women to the stone age. Men have never done petty shit like that, and I never care to see it again in public by a person who holds such a high office. She's imperiled the President.

Nancy Pelosi represents the party of hate and divisiveness very well. Stunning that the Speaker would demonstrate such childish behavior. But she is a Liberal. So not surprising actually.
She has very low expectations of herself, and she sinks to it.

Forum List

Back