Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

--You-- made the distinction between an original record and a copy, and stated Nancy is OK because it is not illegal to destroy a copy.
So... what --is-- the original record?
If you cannot tell us, your statement cannot hold water.
The original are the words the president spoke during the address.
you really are this stupid, I thought it was just an act.
Words are an original document now? Interesting
It is when you're a mindless leftists w/o a clue as to how things actually work.

--You-- made the distinction between an original record and a copy, and stated Nancy is OK because it is not illegal to destroy a copy.

you really are this stupid, I thought it was just an act.

Words are an original document now? Interesting
There is no original document, there is only a record of what was said added to the national registry.
Prove this to be true.

Prove this to be true.

Well, as soon as Nancy is arrested for 18 U.S. Code 2071 then you will know I am wrong.

Prove this to be true.
Well, as soon as Nancy is arrested for 18 U.S. Code 2071 then you will know I am wrong.
Ah. You know you cannot prove you claim to be true.
Thus, you have no idea whatsoever if Nancy tore up an original document, or a copy .
I accept your concession.

Thus, you have no idea whatsoever if Nancy tore up an original document, or a copy .

There is no original document, thus there is no concession.

You are just parroting the talking points from your party emails.

First you tired to say it was in the Constitution, when that was proven false you changed tacits.

In the end, you are still wrong.

84491371_10218469423118227_3511871565392248832_n.jpg

Nancy threw her crayons across the room
The leader of the Democratic Party

Prove this to be true.
so please elaborate - how do you know it WAS an original?

Prove this to be true.

Or better yet, how does he know there is an original?

Prove this to be true.
I never claimed it was.

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
She was an excellent representative for the party of hate. You could see the hate in her eyes throughout the entire speech, and as she ripped up the speech in her rage.

“Traditionally, the Speaker says: ‘Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.’ (Tonight) Speaker Pelosi said, ‘Members of Congress, the President of the United States.’ "
PolitiFact - Nancy Pelosi deviated from tradition in introducing President Trump at 2020 State of the Union

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

normies ,indies and everyday americans
Theyll tune into a state of the union

When the see her tearing it up like a spoiled activist making a statement they cringe

Oh yeah

Wait till they find out it was planned ...to "make a statement "

pku78odv54f41.gif

Prove this to be true.
I never claimed it was.
so then what is the point of the discussion? he never claimed it was either. you are the one who got on your hog and went looking for some skittles.

There is no original document,
There must be an original document, otherwise you cannot have copies.
So... what's the original document?

They give out advanced copies, but those are just the planned words. No president has ever followed them word for word. There is no official Government document prior to the speech.

The same thing that Nancy tore up will be published to the WhiteHouse.gov site.

Forum List

Back