Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

normies ,indies and everyday americans
Theyll tune into a state of the union

When the see her tearing it up like a spoiled activist making a statement they cringe

Oh yeah

Wait till they find out it was planned ...to "make a statement "

View attachment 304828

Of course it was planned, Nancy plans everything. You do not stay in power as long as she has by accident.

Her action has become the narrative, it is getting more air time than Trump's speech.

Prove this to be true.
Well, as soon as Nancy is arrested for 18 U.S. Code 2071 then you will know I am wrong.
Ah. You know you cannot prove you claim to be true.
Thus, you have no idea whatsoever if Nancy tore up an original document, or a copy .
I accept your concession.
so please elaborate - how do you know it WAS an original?
I never claimed it was.
so then what is the point of the discussion?
Someone said Nancy may have violated federal law.
Gator claimed tearing un a copy of a document isn't illegal
Thus far, he has not demonstrated that the document she tore up was an original or a copy, and while the claim is true, it does not mean Nancy did not violate the law.

Ah. You know you cannot prove you claim to be true.
Thus, you have no idea whatsoever if Nancy tore up an original document, or a copy .
I accept your concession.
There is no original document,
There must be an original document, otherwise you cannot have copies.
So... what's the original document?
They give out advanced copies, but those are just the planned words. No president has ever followed them word for word. There is no official Government document prior to the speech.
And so, again, how can there be copies if there is no original?
Is the original document the transcript of the speech? The documents handed to the VP and Speaker?
Show you answer to be true.

499C9B53-1B92-4ADE-9650-110BAEF96810.jpeg

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html

When the see her tearing it up like a spoiled activist making a statement they cringe

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

Of course it was planned, Nancy plans everything. You do not stay in power as long as she has by accident.

Her action has become the narrative, it is getting more air time than Trump's speech.
Indeed sir
And
All these older dems have all been threatened by the youngsters either tow the line our we'll run someone against you and replace you come election time ..every last one of em from nadler to pelosi .....sea to shining sea

Now the old drunken commie stooge can then turn to the useful idiots ...and they're still cheering like the tools that they are AS iowa voter turnout for the dems was a wee bit off ...
As for the complete screw up in iowa ....what does the msm do

Blame white people and wacisim

The dems dont have a dumpster fire on thier hands they have a tire yard fire goin on at the moment

Is the original document the transcript of the speech? The documents handed to the VP and Speaker?

In order for 18 U.S. Code 2071 to apply it has to an officially recorded and filed document. The advanced copies of the SOTU speech are not, they are are courtesy from the POTUS to the people they are handed to, including the press.

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

Indeed sir
And
All these older dems have all been threatened by the youngsters either tow the line our we'll run someone against you and replace you come election time ..every last one of em from nadler to pelosi .....sea to shining sea

Now the old drunken commie stooge can then turn to the useful idiots ...and they're still cheering like the tools that they are AS iowa voter turnout for the dems was a wee bit off ...

The dems dont have a dumpster fire on thier hands they have a tire yard fire goin on at the moment

Iowa turnout was off? Do you have a link to that?

In order for 18 U.S. Code 2071 to apply it has to an officially recorded and filed document. The advanced copies of the SOTU speech are not, they are are courtesy from the POTUS to the people they are handed to, including the press.
OK... now, please answer my questions:

- And so, again, how can there be copies if there is no original?
- Is the original document the transcript of the speech? The documents handed to the VP and Speaker?

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

If she was trying to set the narrative that she is a petty, vindictive bitch she succeeded. Not sure how you think that helps her.

- Is the original document the transcript of the speech? The documents handed to the VP and Speaker?

If I print 1000 copies of a term paper I typed on my computer...is there a paper original or just 1000 copies?

The documents handed to the VP and Speaker cannot both have been the original, now could they have?

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

If she was trying to set the narrative that she is a petty, vindictive bitch she succeeded. Not sure how you think that helps her.

There is an old saying, one that Trump rode well....any press is good press.

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

And that saying is bullshit, so I'm not surprised you buy into it.

If I print 1000 copies of a term paper I typed on my computer...is there a paper original or just 1000 copies?
The documents handed to the VP and Speaker cannot both have been the original, now could they have?
You have not answered my questions. Try again.

Show you answer to be true

You have not answered my questions. Try again.

The original can be on the computer that it was typed on. You do understand how computers work, right? If I print 100 copies of something on a computer, which of them is the original?

Show you answer to be true

No, the original document was not handed to both the VP and Speaker, as they both cannot have been handed the one original, if there was such a thing to start with, which you have never shown to be the case.

I'm no fan of Pelosi, but I am over the moon at what she did yesterday.....Love seeing the Neocon Whackadoodle meltdown.

Also, kudos to Mitt Romney. A man of integrity. Drain the swamp!!

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

And that saying is bullshit, so I'm not surprised you buy into it.

I did not say I bought into it, but Trump won the nomination using the tactic, you have a very short memory.

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

That tardif diskenesia and psychotic issue look she has does not help the cause.

Oh yeah

View attachment 304828

Indeed sir
And

Iowa turnout was off? Do you have a link to that?
It was all over the news yesterday maybe it's been updated with an appropriate record turnout lie to sooth the emotional useful idiots of the left

Forum List

Back