Pelosi tears up SOTU at SOTU

Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.
So which lies have hurt you personally

All of them. It hurts me that people in this country voted for such a scumbag to be our president. It hurt me to see that dead little girl floating in the rio grande with her father. It hurt me to see all those men who are still cramped into those cages. It hurt me that a fellow American drove overnight to go look for Mexicans to slaughter because of this presidents lies. I can keep going. Don't ask that kind of question you low life asshole. This is our president and he is not supposed to lie about everything. We all know presidents lie but none have lied like this piece of shit. Not even Nixon.

I guess I'll be a "low life asshole" next election cycle also. Cheers.

That is what you will be. A low life loser who voted for trump.
Is there anything else you would like to say to me?

Was Bill Clintons impeachment invalidated?

Has nothing to do with the topic.

You're an awesome troll!!

Sure it does, he will go down as the 3rd impeached Potus, and never exonerated.

Still off topic.
This is about Nancy acting like a 5 year old.

It was response to a post earlier.

Tramp acted like an infant, 2 year old.

It’s pretty astonishing that the Speaker of the House would behave that way, but then I guess that’s where we are as a country
Yep. We've gotten pretty petty. I've not seen the right fo as bad. Pelosi is just doubling down on stupid.

werent no speech she ripped -that was Trumps fat ass!

IMPEACHED !

:auiqs.jpg:

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He will go down and remain the 3rd impeached Potus, and never be exonerated.

Lol, keep clinging to that, meanwhile four more years, four more years.

There won't be 4 me years of this.

January of 2012, Obama's job approval stood at 45%. He was reelected that November.

January of 2020, Trump's approval rating stands at 49%.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

Trump's speech was dark and dystopian. he offered himself to the american people as their sole hope for redemption.

i would have teared it up myself, my friends!

The Pelosi stunt was kinda predictable. Think about it.....being home in her mansion with a giant bumpy cucumber inserted would have been preferred over having to sit there for 90 minutes as the biggest loser in the chamber. And.....AND.....having to think about today's proceedings! Snapping like that was quite predictable!:113:

do you often have sexual fantasies about Nancy Pelosi?

Trump's recklessness hampers his ability to deliver on the promises upon which he campaigned!

Shed some tears no doubt too. The more Trump wins the worst they get. They don't appreciate getting called out on who they are, and aint nothin' they can do about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-pelosi-tears-trump-state-of-the-union-speech-in-half-035953680.html
That was pretty shocking. I have mixed feelings about it. One on the hand it’s a sign of how divided we have become as a nation. It definitely doesn’t set a good example and likely to just make things worse in that regard. Americans also already mistrust congress. On the other hand, it probably pissed Trump off so that part is great lol
She threw votes his way. Why would he be upset. Trump is a troll quite often and they play right into it with acts like this.

Pelosi's jest was adolescent, but Newt Gingrich criticizing her almost redeems it.

Nothing new here. Trump opens his mouth and lies come out.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s exaggerated ‘great American comeback’
WASHINGTON (AP) — The “great American comeback” President Donald Trump claimed in his State of the Union speech drew on falsehoods about U.S. energy supremacy, health care and the economy as well as distortions about his predecessor’s record.

In arguing, in essence, that he has made America great again, Trump took credit for an energy boom that actually began under Barack Obama in an assertion he recycled from his last State of the Union address. He inflated manufacturing gains, misrepresented policy on migrant detention and glossed over a rate of economic growth that has yet to reach the scale he promised.

A look at some of his statements Tuesday night and how they compare with the facts:
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's exaggerated 'great American comeback'

Still off topic.
This is about Nancy acting like a 5 year old.

It was response to a post earlier.

Tramp acted like an infant, 2 year old.
You folks have been since 2016.
Guess you have a gauge to measure from.

IMPEACHED !

You do realize that there is about a 99% chance Trump will be acquitted today, which invalidates the impeachment in the same way that an acquittal invalidates an indictment, don’t you?

He will be at 4 pm today.

Republicans were complicit in the cover up of trumps corruption. They are about to pay a heavy price.
Is it true in that hokey muslim religion you can lie like hell and not be held accountable for it

I'm Baptist, so I don't know. So ask trump because he's the one with 16,000 lies that you support and excuse.
So which lies have hurt you personally

All of them. It hurts me that people in this country voted for such a scumbag to be our president. It hurt me to see that dead little girl floating in the rio grande with her father. It hurt me to see all those men who are still cramped into those cages. It hurt me that a fellow American drove overnight to go look for Mexicans to slaughter because of this presidents lies. I can keep going. Don't ask that kind of question you low life asshole. This is our president and he is not supposed to lie about everything. We all know presidents lie but none have lied like this piece of shit. Not even Nixon.
hTkW7R2.jpg
I really think that republicans need to stop this. If Tim Scott can think independently and be a republican, we who are democrats can think independently and be democrats. There is no such DNA in the democratic party. You guys are just butthurt that you can't fool enough blacks with your lies and gaslighting to join your party. Whites can join all manner of parties and this shit isn't done to them. It is one reason why we don't become republicans. This is pure racist crap. Scott is an Uncle Tom. When you have to go into the presidents office and teach him not to be racist, your black ass needs to leave the party.

Sen. Tim Scott calls race discussion with Trump 'painful,' 'uncomfortable,' but 'hopeful'

Republican Sen. Tim Scott discussed conversations he's held with President Donald Trump on the issue of race, calling them difficult and "uncomfortable," but also saying they gave him reason to be hopeful.

"Yeah, they're hard. They're painful. They're uncomfortable, to sit in the Oval Office and have a conversation with the President about things that you strongly disagree about," Scott said in an interview on CNN's "The Van Jones Show" airing Sunday at 7 p.m. ET.

Scott, the first black senator elected in the South since Reconstruction,
met with Trump for 40 minutes at the White House last year after the President faced bipartisan criticism for drawing equivalence between white supremacists protesting the removal of a Confederate monument in Charlottesville, Virginia, and counterprotesters.

Scott told host Van Jones that he and the President didn't end their conversation in agreement, but he felt the talk was constructive.

Sen. Tim Scott calls race discussion with Trump 'painful,' 'uncomfortable,' but 'hopeful' - CNNPolitics

Scott knows trump is a racist and he still sucks trumps dick. That's the classic example of a tom.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The “great American comeback” President Donald Trump claimed in his State of the Union speech drew on falsehoods about U.S. energy supremacy, health care and the economy as well as distortions about his predecessor’s record.

In arguing, in essence, that he has made America great again, Trump took credit for an energy boom that actually began under Barack Obama in an assertion he recycled from his last State of the Union address. He inflated manufacturing gains, misrepresented policy on migrant detention and glossed over a rate of economic growth that has yet to reach the scale he promised.

A look at some of his statements Tuesday night and how they compare with the facts:
Hey fuck head.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

The optics are terrible. Any dignity left she had as Speaker of the House went out the door with her ripping up the President’s speech on the House floor. She got her ass licked with Impeachment and looked like a petulant child that did not get her way.

Censure would be a waste of time. She screwed herself and her Party with that act.

No she didn't. We don't like trump. She made herself even greater by doing that.

Among people like yourself who hate Trump no matter what, she did make herself look better. But your vote is already locked up.... has been for a long time. To the independent swing voter, her action does not look good.

IMPEACHED !

He will be at 4 pm today.

He won't be exonerated. Senators have stated that what trump did was wrong. They are about to admit trumps wrongdoing but how they, the senate, with constitutional authority to do so, can't do anything about it.

Hey fuck head.
Look, I get it, facts embarrass you.

IMMIGRATION

TRUMP: “Before I came into office, if you showed up illegally on our southern border and were arrested, you were simply released and allowed into our country, never to be seen again. My administration has ended catch-and-release. If you come illegally, you will now be promptly removed.”

THE FACTS: Not true. Under previous administrations, Mexicans were quickly returned back over the U.S.-Mexico border, while others were held in detention until they were deported. Some migrants from other countries were released into the interior of the United States to wait out their immigration cases.

And despite Trump’s claims that all migrants are now “promptly” removed, there is a 1 million immigration court case backlog, which means many migrants wait up to three years before a court hearing before a judge who will determine whether someone is deported. And after a judge rules a migrant deported, travel papers must be obtained, which often leads to further delays.

As for ending “catch and release,” Trump actually expanded that policy last year during a surge in migrants, releasing thousands of migrants who flooded shelters along the border. The surge has since passed, so fewer people are being held and fewer would need to be released. But an effort by immigration officials to detain children indefinitely was blocked by a judge, so children are still released into the country.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) called on current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be censured for ripping up a copy of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

“As Speaker of the House for four State of the Unions by a President of the other party I am disgusted and insulted by the viciously partisan action of Nancy Pelosi tearing up the speech,” Gingrich wrote. “She isn’t clever or cute her childishness insults our American traditions -should be censured.”

Pelosi made the spectacle of tearing up the speech at the conclusion of the president’s remarks as he received applause from lawmakers. In addition to tearing up his speech, the speaker snubbed the president by introducing him into the House chamber as the “The President of the United States.” It is customary for the speaker to welcome the president with the language: “I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Following the slight, the president appeared to snub an attempt by the speaker to shake his hand.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

What Pelosi did was tacky as hell....”
Yep...not to mention illegal as hell too. That was an official, Constitutionally-mandated government document. It was not her’s to destroy. That was the House of the Peoples’ original copy required by law. $2000 fine and/or 3-years in a federal slammer for doing that. The vile, demonic Botoxian should be arrested and locked up.

The optics are terrible. Any dignity left she had as Speaker of the House went out the door with her ripping up the President’s speech on the House floor. She got her ass licked with Impeachment and looked like a petulant child that did not get her way.

Censure would be a waste of time. She screwed herself and her Party with that act.

No she didn't. We don't like trump. She made herself even greater by doing that.

Among people like yourself who hate Trump no matter what, she did make herself look better. But your vote is already locked up.... has been for a long time. To the independent swing voter, her action does not look good.

This is not about hating trump no matter what, this is about opposition to a president that is the most crooked and corrupt ever in at least modern history. The independent swing voter wanted a trial with witnesses.

When he refused to shake her hand...

Crazy, loose dentures, Pelosi did not offer her hand actually if you watch the video. Crazy, loose dentures, Pelosi disgraced herself and the democrats. So her behavior was great in the sense it exposed the hatred democrats have for the USA confirming only TDS folks, Europhobes, and other total retards could ever possibly vote democrat.

Forum List

Back