Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

Someone should take a stand at some point. If one of the athletes do a small protest of Mainland China Policy lets all here e-mail our congressman in support
That’s a joke right? As in emails won’t do shit?

You think Coca Cola is an American company? Who has more citizens us or China? I think if they had to pick one they choose the Chinese market.
As would the NBA. Money is money. Capitalism is wonderful.

I’m asking you what advice should pelosi have given. Has Fox News told you yet?
None. Not her place, Dumbass.

That is the point of the thread, which obviously flew over your held.

Well she doesnt know anything about freedom of speech now does she? Do as you please and dont let that windbag tell you what you can say, especially if its the truth.
Would you tell your athlete kid that at the airport as he was going to China?Course not.

Hey, maga fuckup athletes speak up, scream for Ghinese Olympics to become political.

Then turn around and think about Colin Kaepernick.

And you being a hypocrit.
I didn’t bring up Kaepernick. Learn to read.

Sure it’s her place. She’s the speaker. She spoke
Maybe she should speak about politicians using their positions to make money in China and stay out of sports.

Yeah, I did because what you complained about him and the NFL while now you're asking our Olympic athletes to do it.

Boi, you fucking dumb.
Where did I complain about him in this thread, and where did I say I wanted the athletes to do anything, Halfwit?

You are obviously the dumb one.

Maybe she should speak about politicians using their positions to make money in China and stay out of sports.

Like invanka's special trademark deals under the last administration?

I am officially having a bad day.

I have agreed with a liberal with whom I’ve been having a very reasonable discussion.

I even felt obliged to give a “thanks” to Fort Fun Indiana for calling out a hateful homophobic bigot.

And now, I’m gonna say something I find repulsive: I get the impression that what Nancy Pelosi said regarding how our Olympic athletes should refrain from making political commentary about China’s miserably evil civil rights record actually has some merit. I believe she is focusing on their personal safety. And China isn’t known for accepting free speech — especially critical of China’s lousy human rights record — from people IN China. If my perception of what she said is correct, I think even Pelosi is allowed to advise our athletes to hold back while in the host country.

I need to go vomit now.

Where did I complain about him in this thread, and where did I say I wanted the athletes to do anything, Halfwit?

You are obviously the dumb one.
Then why you on this thread cracker?

I am officially having a bad day.

I have agreed with a liberal with whom I’ve been having a very reasonable discussion.

I even felt obliged to give a “thanks” to Fort Fun Indiana for calling out a hateful homophobic bigot.

And now, I’m gonna say something I find repulsive: I get the impression that what Nancy Pelosi said regarding how our Olympic athletes should refrain from making political commentary about China’s miserably evil civil rights record actually has some merit. I believe she is focusing on their personal safety. And China isn’t known for accepting free speech — especially critical of China’s lousy human rights record — from people IN China. If my perception of what she said is correct, I think even Pelosi is allowed to advise our athletes to hold back while in the host country.

I need to go vomit now.
Wow, you adulted a bit.

Nope, already have.

Try another tack.
Lol. Sure.

I see no evidence that you’ve ever tried. But if you did, you failed. Obviously.

Hurry back with more proof of your inferiority.

Forum List

Back