Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

Lol. Sure.

I see no evidence that you’ve ever tried. But if you did, you failed. Obviously.

Hurry back with more proof of your inferiority.
Rose are red...

I'm rubber your glue....

God, get some new ideas Bluto.

You think Coca Cola is an American company? Who has more citizens us or China? I think if they had to pick one they choose the Chinese market.

The question should be: Who has killed more citizens US or China? They pick because of the huge population in China, but I am sure they just ignore the fact, that China has been a place where it is controlled by its government and also killed by them, too! History has shown. But money talks louder.

The question should be: Who has killed more citizens US or China? They pick because of the huge population in China, but I am sure they just ignore the fact, that China has been a place where it is controlled by its government and also killed by them, too! History has shown. But money talks louder.
Does Coke care about that?

Hell no. Move the product.

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ‘Speak Out’ During Olympics Against Communist China’s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not “speak out” against communist China’s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

But please speak out at home

You Dont want your own government to tell you what to do but you want it to tell China what to do?

Forum List

Back