Pelosi to Boehner: Be "fair"

She never heard of Gruber

Do you know different? I never heard of the guy until his named started popping up here a few days ago. He's a nobody to me.

Prove that Pelosi knows the guy. Or...for once in your life....post a fucking retraction.

Apparently you didn't hear her reference Gruber several times BY NAME in the past... you did watch the videos, right Goebbels?

Don't care. If she was lying....I will apologize. If she forgot....no need.

How do you forget someone who was one of the main architects of obammycare whom you worked with on a regular basis?
If she's that far gone maybe she should resign.

Do you know different? I never heard of the guy until his named started popping up here a few days ago. He's a nobody to me.

Prove that Pelosi knows the guy. Or...for once in your life....post a fucking retraction.
She named him BY name in 2009. Already posted elsewhere.

And..............that means she was lying or she forgot the name. Which is it?
She had direct contact with him as he helped create the Obama care bill she named repeatedly in 2009 she knew who he was and yes that proves she was trying to pretend otherwise now.

How do you like your crow? With a side of stupid?

So.....was she lying. Or was she mistaken?

I would say it's a combination of stupidity and partisan hackery.

What do you KNOW?

I know nancy is a lying hack.

She had direct contact with him as he helped create the Obama care bill she named repeatedly in 2009 she knew who he was and yes that proves she was trying to pretend otherwise now.

She had direct contact with him? That's something new. Where did you hear that?

Apparently you didn't hear her reference Gruber several times BY NAME in the past... you did watch the videos, right Goebbels?

How do you forget someone who was one of the main architects of obammycare whom you worked with on a regular basis?

She worked with him on a regular basis? Really? Or....did she cite his work 5 years ago and forgot? How often did they work together? This is really interesting.

If you can prove that they spent time together...I will have no choice but to apologize. I will happily do so.

She worked with him on a regular basis? Really? Or....did she cite his work 5 years ago and forgot? How often did they work together? This is really interesting.

If you can prove that they spent time together...I will have no choice but to apologize. I will happily do so.
Isnt there a picture of the two of them together?

How do you like your crow? With a side of stupid?

So.....was she lying. Or was she mistaken?

I would say it's a combination of stupidity and partisan hackery.

What do you KNOW?

I know nancy is a lying hack.

She's an American politician. You expect complete honesty?

I can't stand her, myself. Her speaking style is like nails on a chalkboard for me. But.......I'd like to see proof that she KNOWS Gruber anyway.

Holy Shit!!! We have the greatest information source in the history of the world one of which is right at your finger tips right now and you ask this?

Isnt there a picture of the two of them together?

Is there?

Holy Shit!!! We have the greatest information source in the history of the world one of which is right at your finger tips right now and you ask this?

I'm not looking up shit, chief. This is your claim. Post the evidence.

You cant remember the names of your co workers from five years ago?
Especially one you worked with on an especially important project?
You need to lay off the weed.

WOW. Doubt she followed her own appeal when she was the majority leader.

Pelosi. What a flamming idiot.

Wow...you didn't read her actual words. Here try it again:

“Specifically, we are asking that the minority party receive a similar number of committee slots….as we provided to the Republican minority in the 111th Congress.”

She's asking for the same number of seats for Democrats that SHE provided Republicans.
Elections have consequences and you lost.

And yet when Republicans lost, Pelosi was much more gracious. Imagine that.
Another Grubercrat chimes in with the party line.

Who told you what to say, Chrissie, Mika or Maddow?

Or are you an Ed Shultz kind of gal?

I'm not looking up shit, chief. This is your claim. Post the evidence.

I would think you would look it up to avoid looking like a complete imbecile.

You know she is lying.

Just admit it.

You Grubercrats have been exposed for the mindless dupes you are; no shame in it, we understand.

If you can show that they met each other more than once of twice....and that they spent time together working on the ACA or anything else,,,,you'll get the apology. If not....it is entirely plausible that she knew of him.....cited his work...but never knew him personally.

And...I'm the wrong guy to ask. I don't remember everyone I have worked with for the past 5 years. I especially don't remember every person whose work I have cited in the past 5 years.

If you can show that they met each other more than once of twice....and that they spent time together working on the ACA or anything else,,,,you'll get the apology. If not....it is entirely plausible that she knew of him.....cited his work...but never knew him personally.

And...I'm the wrong guy to ask. I don't remember everyone I have worked with for the past 5 years. I especially don't remember every person whose work I have cited in the past 5 years.
You are a guy?

Your histrionics surely had me fooled.

You are a guy?

Your histrionics surely had me fooled.

Yeah....histrionics? Cool.

This is the definition of a troll thread.
You are the definition of a troll, but a classic example of a Grubercrat.

You have a new word? You never heard of Gruber before last week. How stupid do you feel?
I have heard of him for years, just like lying ass Pelosi.

One of my nieces worked for him, and another works for that commie Obama nominated as AG.

I have a whole branch of the family that are Grubercrats.

I don't speak to any of the Massholes.

Forum List

Back