Pelosi to Boehner: Be "fair"

Yeah, republicans needs to change rules, park any democrat bill on the leaders desk, rush bills through without any democrat voting. You know the way democrats treated the republicans.

Look up the Hastert rule that the House has been under since the Boehner took over. Nancy Pelosi is asking for the same number of seats for Democrats that she gave Republicans.
As far as I'm concerned, they can sit in the back of the bus and shut up.

So, there's your "bipartisanship". Pelosi never had a Hastert rule and gave Republicans committee seats, but Dems can just STFU now that Republicans are in charge.

Oh, but it's the President that needs to compromise. :rolleyes:

Elections have consequences.

Yeah read an article like this:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704586504574654362679868966

Gruber was the main architect of Obamacare. He promoted it. He worked on it. He was active in it. For Pelosi to claim she's never heard of him is bizarre and an obvious lie.
Gruber is also of course a stinking crook and hypocrite.

She didn't say that she never heard of him. Did she?
She didnt know who he was.
Nancy Pelosi says she doesn 8217 t know who Jonathan Gruber is. She touted his work in 2009. - The Washington Post
That's like completely impossible.

You nutters love semantics. When you prove that she spent some time with the guy..and knew him personally.....you'll be able to see what an honest person does when he is proven wrong. Until then......
Honest? Really? Here you are making excuses for an obvious liar and pretending otherwise.

He'd make an excuse for a Democrat if they murdered someone on the House or Senate floor. that is someone who is cultish creepy

Yeah, republicans needs to change rules, park any democrat bill on the leaders desk, rush bills through without any democrat voting. You know the way democrats treated the republicans.

Look up the Hastert rule that the House has been under since the Boehner took over. Nancy Pelosi is asking for the same number of seats for Democrats that she gave Republicans.
As far as I'm concerned, they can sit in the back of the bus and shut up.

So, there's your "bipartisanship". Pelosi never had a Hastert rule and gave Republicans committee seats, but Dems can just STFU now that Republicans are in charge.

Oh, but it's the President that needs to compromise. :rolleyes:

The Hastert rule is a misnomer according to the Speaker it was named for.

Yeah read an article like this:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704586504574654362679868966

Gruber was the main architect of Obamacare. He promoted it. He worked on it. He was active in it. For Pelosi to claim she's never heard of him is bizarre and an obvious lie.
Gruber is also of course a stinking crook and hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi says she doesn 8217 t know who Jonathan Gruber is. She touted his work in 2009. - The Washington Post

You nutters love semantics. When you prove that she spent some time with the guy..and knew him personally.....you'll be able to see what an honest person does when he is proven wrong. Until then......
Honest? Really? Here you are making excuses for an obvious liar and pretending otherwise.

He'd make an excuse for a Democrat if they murdered someone on the House or Senate floor. that is someone who is cultish creepy

Well, since I haven't made a single excuse for a single person, you don't really have much to say here. If you think I am creepy, please point out some of my creepiness. This is a case of a person saying that she didn't know somebody. Unless you prove that she did in fact knows the man, you have nothing to stand on.

Have you come to grips with the fact that you're the stupidest person posting on the forum yet?

Last edited:

Well, since I haven't made a single excuse for a single person, you don't really have much to say here. If you think I am creepy, please point out some of my creepiness. This is a case of a person saying that she didn't know somebody. Unless you prove that she did in fact knows the man, you have nothing to stand on.

Have you come to grips with the fact that you're the stupidest person posting on the forum yet?
Since it has already been proven that she knew him what would you like? A written affadavit from Pelosi that she lied?

Forum List

Back