Pelosi to Boehner: Be "fair"

This is the definition of a troll thread.

What...just because it was a "post and run"?

That's part of it. The OP thinks he is above the fray....he barfed this one up on the forum so he could watch people insult each other. Then..he can pretend that the extremists from both sides are making cooperation impossible.

I wonder why the OP didn't weigh in on the subject. What does he think about Pelosi's request?

Trolling defined.

How anyone can still be in that party after all the scandals using the Irs against the people in this country, all the LIES we are now finding out for them to put this monster entitlement on our backs called, OscamCare. taxes raised, 1000s of new strangling regulations, allowing 100 of thousands of illegal immigrants to flood over our borders and calling it humanitarian that we get to PAY FOR. AND the list is so long yet they still worship at their feet

She never heard of Gruber

Do you know different? I never heard of the guy until his named started popping up here a few days ago. He's a nobody to me.

Prove that Pelosi knows the guy. Or...for once in your life....post a fucking retraction.

I proved it immediately . In the video I posted, she references him a couple of times. How much more goddamned "proof" do you need, jag off?

Here you go big shot: Proof

Nancy Pelosi Says I Don t Know Jonathan Gruber but the Media Quickly Found Some Damning Information to the Contrary TheBlaze.com

Now, are you capable of reading and watching the video? We'll all be anxiously awaiting YOUR retraction, fool

Pelosi and the word gracious doesn't even go together. one ugly nasty piece of work for a woman

Do you know different? I never heard of the guy until his named started popping up here a few days ago. He's a nobody to me.

Prove that Pelosi knows the guy. Or...for once in your life....post a fucking retraction.

This from Nancy.....
It's easy to find...

“I don’t know if you have seen Jonathan Gruber of MIT’s analysis of what the comparison is to the status quo versus what will happen in our bill for those who seek insurance within the exchange,” Pelosi told reporters in 2009. “And our bill takes down those costs, even some now, and much less preventing the upward spiral.”

She was promoting his views...
Now she has no idea who he is....

Maybe you owe someone an apology??

Apparently you didn't hear her reference Gruber several times BY NAME in the past... you did watch the videos, right Goebbels?

This from Nancy.....
It's easy to find...

“I don’t know if you have seen Jonathan Gruber of MIT’s analysis of what the comparison is to the status quo versus what will happen in our bill for those who seek insurance within the exchange,” Pelosi told reporters in 2009. “And our bill takes down those costs, even some now, and much less preventing the upward spiral.”

She was promoting his views...
Now she has no idea who he is....

Maybe you owe someone an apology??

If she was lying...I will apologize.

How do you like your crow? With a side of stupid?

So.....was she lying. Or was she mistaken?

I would say it's a combination of stupidity and partisan hackery.

Apparently you didn't hear her reference Gruber several times BY NAME in the past... you did watch the videos, right Goebbels?

Don't care. If she was lying....I will apologize. If she forgot....no need.

How do you like your crow? With a side of stupid?

So.....was she lying. Or was she mistaken?

I would say it's a combination of stupidity and partisan hackery.

What do you KNOW?

Forum List

Back