Pelosi TRIPLES Down...

'It's All About The Economy, Stupid' goes a long way ... and Nancy is the leading the 'Lemming Charge' right off the cliff, telling the American people / Middle Class that they don't need or deserve that extra $1k in their pockets, their bonuses, their raises, or new jobs - what they need is to elect Democrats who will take all that away and raise their taxes.

:p

'It's All About The Economy, Stupid' goes a long way ... and Nancy is the leading the 'Lemming Charge' right off the cliff, telling the American people / Middle Class that they don't need or deserve that extra $1k in their pockets, their bonuses, their raises, or new jobs - what they need is to elect Democrats who will take all that away and raise their taxes.

:p

You are quite correct and if anyone doubts you, California is already trying to do that but demanding that businesses give the state half of what they saved in federal taxes.

Yes It’s crumbs . A distraction away from what the tax bill is really doing .

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much drd we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

You got steady growth, steady employment improvement, AND a declining deficit.
NOW...

Under Obama -

You had nearly $7 trillion in new debt added in approx. 4 years. You can't blame Bush for that because the very 1st economic impacting bill Obama passed was the disastrous nearly $1 trillion non-job-creating JOBS bill that ended up costing tax payers approx. $747k PER job created/saved, much in part due to the more than 7,000 pieces of tax dollar-wasting DNC pork packed in the bill.

The 1st US Credit Rating DOWNGRADE in our nation's history because Barry refused to cut spending to show he was serious about LOWERING the deficit

More Americans ever before on Food Stamps, more Americans that ever in 'poverty', massive unemployment - far above what Obama had promised, and never reached 3% GDP in 8 years.

Trump has undeniably passed Obama's 8 year doldrums in only 1 year.

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.
So, tell me how much is Trump getting (link) and how much did you get from Obama?

You have to ask a question that stupid?

It's rhetorical dumbass, we know how much most got from Obama....0.

Why do you want the government to borrow money and give it to you?
Quit that lie.
Government taking less of my income is not stealing from government.
The theft is when my personal earnings are taken before reaching my hands. Now they steal a little less.

Quit that lie. Government taking less of my income is not stealing from government.

(GASP) What, you did not know that ALL money is the GOVERNMENT'S Money, according to Democrats, and what you are allowed to keep / have is by the graciousness and generosity of great Liberal leaders like Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi?

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

You have a job don't you?

No. I haven't had a job for a few years now. I don't do anything that I don't want to do, and I don't start that until noon.

So you are a Net Drain on The Economy and our Tax Revenue?
Or do you actually make a legitimate income and pay taxes?
Maybe you are being cute and have a "career"?

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.
They don't get anything from the government. Nothing. what are you talking about? tell me how the rich become a burden on the government when there is a tax cut?

Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit to pay for Trump's tax cuts
View attachment 174525
much less than 10 trillion that obummer added. I'll take that cut. I know, I know, you'd prefer 10 trillion. I get it every time.

GettyImages-903066586-e1516302944116.jpg

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Hey, Nancy...get ready for EVEN MORE mocking.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

When is she going to give her Hispanic House Servants and Gardeners a bonus? How about her staff in Washington?

She's worth $26 Million & won't even throw them some crumbs.
I've read that she and her husband are worth $200 million.

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!

So I'm guessing you'll be returning your $50/week to the IRS?

What a stupid post.

I'm surprised you understood it...oh wait, you didn't.

Will you be sending in extra taxes to cover the big increase in defense spending that you want?
when you give your pay to the poor's welfare

How about we add them paying to supporting millions of illegals.

So I'm guessing you'll be returning your $50/week to the IRS?

What a stupid post.

I'm surprised you understood it...oh wait, you didn't.

Will you be sending in extra taxes to cover the big increase in defense spending that you want?
when you give your pay to the poor's welfare

How about we add them paying to supporting millions of illegals.
I'm good with that as well.

Good, the estate tax exemption should be raised to a billion. Funny how you never worried about the chilluns when O was cranking out 8 trillion in more debt. Your hypocritical concerns fall on deaf ears. No one cares.

No. I haven't had a job for a few years now. I don't do anything that I don't want to do, and I don't start that until noon.

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.
They don't get anything from the government. Nothing. what are you talking about? tell me how the rich become a burden on the government when there is a tax cut?

Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit to pay for Trump's tax cuts
View attachment 174525
Did they say the same about Reagan's tax cuts, which brought more money into the treasury?

Republicans said deficits don't matter when Reagan did that. You only claim they do when a Democrat is president. Hypocrite.

You are a very strange person and unemployed despite the fact that there are jobs even for the lazy such as you.

Or quit giving away free money to people who don't need it.
Or free money to people WHO DON'T EARN IT. People are keeping more of their money, and it's none of your business.

The millionaires didn't EARN the tax breaks that will be paid for by the middle class.

View attachment 174526
So you are an Old Nag most likely with several dark hairy moles on your face, living on the tax payer's dime. Retirement for a Lefty means that they have been on Welfare for 40 years. Here is a better view of retirement for an Old Nag like you.

GLUE FACTORY

We used to joke about old nags going to the glue factory. Well, at least it was our glue they made. It has never been the custom in this country for humans to dine on horse meat. Indeed, we no longer even put horse meat in pet food. No, it's not our business to tell other people what to eat, but that doesn't mean we have to supply meals for foreigners. In some parts of the world, they eat dogs and cats. Would we permit slaughterhouses for our Fidos and Tabbys so that their meat could be exported to far-away dinner tables? Well, that's what we're doing with our horses.

Cruel Retirement for Racehorses

If that makes you feel better about yourself go ahead. As usual, you're wrong this time too.

View attachment 174525
Did they say the same about Reagan's tax cuts, which brought more money into the treasury?

Republicans said deficits don't matter when Reagan did that. You only claim they do when a Democrat is president. Hypocrite.

Hmmm, that may be because Democrat president go ficken nuts with the deficit...Obama would be a prime example.

View attachment 174525

nope, they all failed, everyone of them. why can't you just admit that as well? are you afraid you won't get paid?

View attachment 174525
much less than 10 trillion that obummer added. I'll take that cut. I know, I know, you'd prefer 10 trillion. I get it every time.

M56XxaI6M8fxXcC3SvCJOgWkYVE-lGUOQG_8kyAEiEJPM5553ytFTB2zdw1wBQuwIpjHUrQBMQmfurnTZxUCtjtvl4vmqc4f7WoUvHfyQDZxA5013B-cdXegnyJrNSWtTA

In fiscal year 2009, which started almost four months before Obama's presidency began and ended eight months into it, the deficit was 9.8 percent of GDP. The 2014 shortfall is 2.8 percent of GDP -- a decrease of 71 percent.

The situation largely tracks if you use real dollars. Using the same comparison with Congressional Budget Office figures, the deficit fell from $1.4 trillion in the 2009 fiscal year to $486 billion in the 2014 fiscal year -- a drop of about 66 percent.

View attachment 174525

M56XxaI6M8fxXcC3SvCJOgWkYVE-lGUOQG_8kyAEiEJPM5553ytFTB2zdw1wBQuwIpjHUrQBMQmfurnTZxUCtjtvl4vmqc4f7WoUvHfyQDZxA5013B-cdXegnyJrNSWtTA

In fiscal year 2009, which started almost four months before Obama's presidency began and ended eight months into it, the deficit was 9.8 percent of GDP. The 2014 shortfall is 2.8 percent of GDP -- a decrease of 71 percent.

The situation largely tracks if you use real dollars. Using the same comparison with Congressional Budget Office figures, the deficit fell from $1.4 trillion in the 2009 fiscal year to $486 billion in the 2014 fiscal year -- a drop of about 66 percent.
well with a gdp of 1% I guess one wouldn't be getting a deficit off of that. but the spending still was growing up to 10 trillion. HLy FK can you say, what the fk?

View attachment 174525

Hmmm, that may be because Democrat president go ficken nuts with the deficit...Obama would be a prime example.

In 2009 , 4 months before Obama's presidency began, the deficit was 9.8% of GDP. In 2016, his last year, the deficit was 3.2% of the GDP.

View attachment 174525

In 2009 , 4 months before Obama's presidency began, the deficit was 9.8% of GDP. In 2016, his last year, the deficit was 3.2% of the GDP.

Is that right. Gotta link for that?

Is that right. Gotta link for that?
no he doesn't. more garbage.

Forum List

Back