Pelosi TRIPLES Down...

GettyImages-903066586-e1516302944116.jpg

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Hey, Nancy...get ready for EVEN MORE mocking.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

So comparing the massive and permanent tax breaks given to corporations and the rich to the tiny temporary breaks for everybody else, how would you characterize it?
Outstanding. you prefer to give it to her. go ahead

Go look at some of the crazy shit that orange fool has tweeted. The right has on right to call ANYBODY stupid.

Do you even have a job?

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

So comparing the massive and permanent tax breaks given to corporations and the rich to the tiny temporary breaks for everybody else, how would you characterize it?

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

You have a job don't you?

No. I haven't had a job for a few years now. I don't do anything that I don't want to do, and I don't start that until noon.

Bwuhahahaha.....

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

No. I haven't had a job for a few years now. I don't do anything that I don't want to do, and I don't start that until noon.

So you are a Net Drain on The Economy and our Tax Revenue?
Or do you actually make a legitimate income and pay taxes?
Maybe you are being cute and have a "career"?

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

The middle class has trillions of dollars invested in the stock market, as stock holders they all benefited from Trump's corporate tax cut. That's not crumbs.

Bwuhahahaha.....

So you are a Net Drain on The Economy and our Tax Revenue?
Or do you actually make a legitimate income and pay taxes?
Maybe you are being cute and have a "career"?

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.

Yes It’s crumbs . A distraction away from what the tax bill is really doing .

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much did we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

$40.00 and Pelosi acted as if it was 40 million..

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
In 2011 she praised a $40 tax cut Obama did. Lol, you're a loser.

And how much drd we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

You got steady growth, steady employment improvement, AND a declining deficit.

Oh please...

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.
So, tell me how much is Trump getting (link) and how much did you get from Obama?

You have to ask a question that stupid?

It's rhetorical dumbass, we know how much most got from Obama....0.

Why do you want the government to borrow money and give it to you?
It is his money dumbass, what part of that don't you understand? If the government has to borrow money, it needs to cut programs. Send the dreamers home. That would pay for it.

Oh please...

That's OK. I'm sure fox never mentioned those things to you. The record is easily researched though. Look it up on credible sources. You'll find that all those things are true.

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.
So, tell me how much is Trump getting (link) and how much did you get from Obama?

It is his money dumbass, what part of that don't you understand? If the government has to borrow money, it needs to cut programs. Send the dreamers home. That would pay for it.

It's our money dumb ass. I don't want to borrow money to give money to the rich.

It's our money dumb ass. I don't want to borrow money to give money to the rich.
Then the government needs to cut it's budget, then it won't have to borrow money.

Oh please...

That's OK. I'm sure fox never mentioned those things to you. The record is easily researched though. Look it up on credible sources. You'll find that all those things are true.

I don't watch Fox news, or any news outside local news. Now, Yes the deficit reduced, but had no where to go but down as it swelled massively in 2009, but ended up basically the same as it was in 1994. Growth? GDP never exceeded 3% in 8 years and as for employment, it ended up essentially where it was when he took office. Hardly impressive. BTW, the Atlanta Fed is predicting 5+% GDP for Q1.

Then the government needs to cut it's budget, then it won't have to borrow money.

Or quit giving away free money to people who don't need it.

Bwuhahahaha.....

When is she going to give her Hispanic House Servants and Gardeners a bonus? How about her staff in Washington?

She's worth $26 Million & won't even throw them some crumbs.
Now, how did she make 236 mil off her salary? Hmmmm?
Kleptocracy pays very well.

Or quit giving away free money to people who don't need it.
Or free money to people WHO DON'T EARN IT. People are keeping more of their money, and it's none of your business.

Forum List

Back