Pelosi TRIPLES Down...

Did they say the same about Reagan's tax cuts, which brought more money into the treasury?

Republicans said deficits don't matter when Reagan did that. You only claim they do when a Democrat is president. Hypocrite.

Hmmm, that may be because Democrat president go ficken nuts with the deficit...Obama would be a prime example.

In 2009 , 4 months before Obama's presidency began, the deficit was 9.8% of GDP. In 2016, his last year, the deficit was 3.2% of the GDP.

Is that right. Gotta link for that?
no he doesn't. more garbage.

Sure I do. The deficit shot up the year he went in because of the stimulus required to stop the Bush economy crash and he also put the cost of the wars on the budget. Bush had been keeping the costs of the wars off budget.
usgs_chartDp32f.png

So you are a Net Drain on The Economy and our Tax Revenue?
Or do you actually make a legitimate income and pay taxes?
Maybe you are being cute and have a "career"?

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.
They don't get anything from the government. Nothing. what are you talking about? tell me how the rich become a burden on the government when there is a tax cut?

Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit to pay for Trump's tax cuts
View attachment 174525
Did they say the same about Reagan's tax cuts, which brought more money into the treasury?

Republicans said deficits don't matter when Reagan did that. You only claim they do when a Democrat is president. Hypocrite.[/QUOTE
Actually what is funny is liberals bitched about Bush's spending, and I admit he spent too much. But you were silent on Obama doubling what Bush spent. Now we have a proposed spending bill. So let's see what the economy and our infrastructure looks like. If he spends like Obama and if he has nothing to show for it, like Obama. Then he will be considered a bad president, like Obama.

GettyImages-903066586-e1516302944116.jpg

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Hey, Nancy...get ready for EVEN MORE mocking.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)
/----/ SHOULD Nncy be declared incompetent and forced to step down? I hope not BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Confused Nancy Pelosi Stutters – Forgets Who's President – Calls Trump 'Bush' Again (VIDEO)
"Confused Nancy Pelosi Stutters – Forgets Who’s President – Calls Trump “Bush” Again "
She did it again today.
Minority Leader Pelosi got confused and mixed up on Thursday when speaking to reporters on the pending release of the House Intelligence FISA memo.
Pelosi stuttered and once again called President Trump “Bush” to a gaggle of reporters.

Yes It’s crumbs . A distraction away from what the tax bill is really doing .

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much drd we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

You got steady growth, steady employment improvement, AND a declining deficit.

We did? Remember the obummer admin claim of a "jobless recovery". I sure do.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.
They don't get anything from the government. Nothing. what are you talking about? tell me how the rich become a burden on the government when there is a tax cut?

Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit to pay for Trump's tax cuts
View attachment 174525

Republicans said deficits don't matter when Reagan did that. You only claim they do when a Democrat is president. Hypocrite.[/QUOTE
Actually what is funny is liberals bitched about Bush's spending, and I admit he spent too much. But you were silent on Obama doubling what Bush spent. Now we have a proposed spending bill. So let's see what the economy and our infrastructure looks like. If he spends like Obama and if he has nothing to show for it, like Obama. Then he will be considered a bad president, like Obama.

You think stopping the fall from Bush's economy crash and saving the auto industry in the U.S. is nothing?

View attachment 174525

You think stopping the fall from Bush's economy crash and saving the auto industry in the U.S. is nothing?
that about sums it up!

View attachment 174525

/——/ Yes, you’re grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back