Pelosi TRIPLES Down...

GettyImages-903066586-e1516302944116.jpg

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Hey, Nancy...get ready for EVEN MORE mocking.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

So comparing the massive and permanent tax breaks given to corporations and the rich to the tiny temporary breaks for everybody else, how would you characterize it?
Those corporations you and Nancy villainized are the ones that just re-invested all that money in their businesses and people by creating all those new jobs, by raising their employees' salaries, and giving those $1,000 'crumb' bonuses, snowflake.

And before those tax breaks run out I have no doubt that your 'honorable', 'Middle Class-loving' Democrats will be in office to vote for them to be extended...

But based on the fact that these same Democrats promised 'Dreamers' they would pass the Dream act and make them citizens and chose not to do so when they had the chance and how they are not making any effort to draft / pass any DACA legislation now, I severely doubt they will keep any promises or do anything to help the Middle Class.

I mean, they are foaming at the mouth now that the Middle Class has more money in their pockets....
it boils back down to the fact that the left does not want to compromise. they only want what they want and say fk you to what you want.

Yes It’s crumbs . A distraction away from what the tax bill is really doing .

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much drd we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

You got steady growth, steady employment improvement, AND a declining deficit.
I have already proven you wrong. He doubled the deficit!

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

So comparing the massive and permanent tax breaks given to corporations and the rich to the tiny temporary breaks for everybody else, how would you characterize it?

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

You have a job don't you?

No. I haven't had a job for a few years now. I don't do anything that I don't want to do, and I don't start that until noon.

So you are a Net Drain on The Economy and our Tax Revenue?
Or do you actually make a legitimate income and pay taxes?
Maybe you are being cute and have a "career"?

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.
They don't get anything from the government. Nothing. what are you talking about? tell me how the rich become a burden on the government when there is a tax cut?

Why do you want the government to borrow money and give it to you?
It is his money dumbass, what part of that don't you understand? If the government has to borrow money, it needs to cut programs. Send the dreamers home. That would pay for it.

It's our money dumb ass. I don't want to borrow money to give money to the rich.
Then the government needs to cut it's budget, then it won't have to borrow money.

Or quit giving away free money to people who don't need it.
Or free money to people WHO DON'T EARN IT. People are keeping more of their money, and it's none of your business.

The millionaires didn't EARN the tax breaks that will be paid for by the middle class.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Those corporations you and Nancy villainized are the ones that just re-invested all that money in their businesses and people by creating all those new jobs, by raising their employees' salaries, and giving those $1,000 'crumb' bonuses, snowflake.

And before those tax breaks run out I have no doubt that your 'honorable', 'Middle Class-loving' Democrats will be in office to vote for them to be extended...

But based on the fact that these same Democrats promised 'Dreamers' they would pass the Dream act and make them citizens and chose not to do so when they had the chance and how they are not making any effort to draft / pass any DACA legislation now, I severely doubt they will keep any promises or do anything to help the Middle Class.

I mean, they are foaming at the mouth now that the Middle Class has more money in their pockets....
it boils back down to the fact that the left does not want to compromise. they only want what they want and say fk you to what you want.

Yes. The right has such a long history of compromise. I'm sure You could look up how much they compromised with Obama.

You are a very strange person and unemployed despite the fact that there are jobs even for the lazy such as you.

It is his money dumbass, what part of that don't you understand? If the government has to borrow money, it needs to cut programs. Send the dreamers home. That would pay for it.

It's our money dumb ass. I don't want to borrow money to give money to the rich.
Then the government needs to cut it's budget, then it won't have to borrow money.

Or free money to people WHO DON'T EARN IT. People are keeping more of their money, and it's none of your business.

The millionaires didn't EARN the tax breaks that will be paid for by the middle class.

Bwuhahahaha.....

OMG !!! that photo just scared a cockroach off my desk :ack-1:

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

No. I haven't had a job for a few years now. I don't do anything that I don't want to do, and I don't start that until noon.

I doubt that, but entertain us as to your motivations as to hating tax cutes and bonuses for people that work hard for their money.

If you work hard and save your money, you might be able to retire some day too. That's getting harder to do when we keep giving unneeded permanent tax breaks to the super rich, and temporary crumbs to the working people.
They don't get anything from the government. Nothing. what are you talking about? tell me how the rich become a burden on the government when there is a tax cut?

Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit to pay for Trump's tax cuts
upload_2018-2-1_22-2-54.png

Don’t worry slacker, no one is going to make you get up off the couch and get a job or take away your ice cream and welfare check.

Best President ever who has already slowed down Obama’s rate of debt creation and deficit spending.

You can spend he rest of your life in dirty pajamas.

Senate Republicans approve budget with $1.5-trillion deficit to pay for Trump's tax cuts
View attachment 174525

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much did we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!
Well ...India,the Phillipines and Mexico got outsourced American jobs while American's got zip.

You are a very strange person and unemployed despite the fact that there are jobs even for the lazy such as you.

upload_2018-2-1_22-12-2.png

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.

You can’t avoid class envy. However, the key word you said in your post was “extra”.

View attachment 174525
Did they say the same about Reagan's tax cuts, which brought more money into the treasury?

View attachment 174525
Did they say the same about Reagan's tax cuts, which brought more money into the treasury?

Reagan's 1981 tax cuts were so detrimental to revenues that the Republicans freaked out and Reagan ended up signing the biggest tax increase in history in 1982 to try to set things right.

View attachment 174526
So you are an Old Nag most likely with several dark hairy moles on your face, living on the tax payer's dime. Retirement for a Lefty means that they have been on Welfare for 40 years. Here is a better view of retirement for an Old Nag like you.

GLUE FACTORY

We used to joke about old nags going to the glue factory. Well, at least it was our glue they made. It has never been the custom in this country for humans to dine on horse meat. Indeed, we no longer even put horse meat in pet food. No, it's not our business to tell other people what to eat, but that doesn't mean we have to supply meals for foreigners. In some parts of the world, they eat dogs and cats. Would we permit slaughterhouses for our Fidos and Tabbys so that their meat could be exported to far-away dinner tables? Well, that's what we're doing with our horses.

Cruel Retirement for Racehorses

Bwuhahahaha.....

/----/ Maybe nancy Pants will mock this breaking news:
JANUARY JOBS: +200K
WAGES RISE MOST SINCE '09

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.
So, tell me how much is Trump getting (link) and how much did you get from Obama?

You have to ask a question that stupid?

It's rhetorical dumbass, we know how much most got from Obama....0.

Why do you want the government to borrow money and give it to you?
/-----/ If you ever worked, filed a return and got a refund, you'd know the Gubmint doesn't give you any money. It's yours to begin with.

For many people that's over $1,000 a year. That's not pocket change. The point is with someone many people of different pay wages coming out ahead it leads to more spending. Business profits, more jobs are created and the economy starts moving. But I get Liberals can't think past who can they get to vote for them.

Forum List

Back