Pelosi TRIPLES Down...

Yes It’s crumbs . A distraction away from what the tax bill is really doing .

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!

So I'm guessing you'll be returning your $50/week to the IRS?

What a stupid post.

I'm surprised you understood it...oh wait, you didn't.

I understand that you want someone else to pay your taxes with that remark.

You get an extra $50 in your check , while trust fund Kid lucks our because they raised the estate tax exemption from $11mill to $22 mill!
And how much drd we get from Obama? Hope that lead to hopelessness!

You got steady growth, steady employment improvement, AND a declining deficit.
WRONG

Based on the website USdebtclock.com, which extrapolates the US national debt in real time based on committed government spending, the debt will be roughly $19.97 trillion when President-elect Donald Trump takes office on Friday.

Thus, the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9 trillion, or an increase of 86%.

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama

What a stupid post.

Will you be sending in extra taxes to cover the big increase in defense spending that you want?

I'm not the one pissing and moaning about receiving a tax cut.

According to the change in my withholding,

I'm getting an extra 34 bucks a month. I'm guessing that's crumbs compared to what Trump is getting.
So, tell me how much is Trump getting (link) and how much did you get from Obama?

You have to ask a question that stupid?

It's rhetorical dumbass, we know how much most got from Obama....0.

Why do you want the government to borrow money and give it to you?

GettyImages-903066586-e1516302944116.jpg

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Hey, Nancy...get ready for EVEN MORE mocking.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

*yawn*

What a stupid post.

Will you be sending in extra taxes to cover the big increase in defense spending that you want?

which will be a pittance....

but feel free to enjoy your couple of hundred extra dollars until it sunsets while Donald and his kleptocrats laugh at you.

What a stupid post.

which will be a pittance....

but feel free to enjoy your couple of hundred extra dollars until it sunsets while Donald and his kleptocrats laugh at you.

Thank you, I will.

WRONG

Based on the website USdebtclock.com, which extrapolates the US national debt in real time based on committed government spending, the debt will be roughly $19.97 trillion when President-elect Donald Trump takes office on Friday.

Thus, the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9 trillion, or an increase of 86%.

Here's how much debt the US government added under President Obama

A lower deficit still adds to the debt, fucktard.

What a stupid post.

when you give your pay to the poor's welfare

Pelosi Acknowledges People Are Angry Over 'Crumbs' Comments -- So She TRIPLED DOWN

'Rep. Nancy Pelosi again referred to worker bonuses as “crumbs,” even while acknowledging that people have been mocking her for her out-of-touch comments.'

Bwuhahahaha.....

The ONLY 'people' who are pissed about the bonuses, raises, new jobs being created, and $1,000 more of their own dollars in their pockets are LIBERALS!

(That sound you hear are the sounds of the Democrat's chances during the Mid-Term elections plunging to their deaths every time this insane America-Hater opens her mouth.)

So comparing the massive and permanent tax breaks given to corporations and the rich to the tiny temporary breaks for everybody else, how would you characterize it?

Bwuhahahaha.....

So comparing the massive and permanent tax breaks given to corporations and the rich to the tiny temporary breaks for everybody else, how would you characterize it?
Outstanding. you prefer to give it to her. go ahead

The steady growth of a cancer called Islam is all he cared about it.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Those corporations you and Nancy villainized are the ones that just re-invested all that money in their businesses and people by creating all those new jobs, by raising their employees' salaries, and giving those $1,000 'crumb' bonuses, snowflake.

And before those tax breaks run out I have no doubt that your 'honorable', 'Middle Class-loving' Democrats will be in office to vote for them to be extended...

But based on the fact that these same Democrats promised 'Dreamers' they would pass the Dream act and make them citizens and chose not to do so when they had the chance and how they are not making any effort to draft / pass any DACA legislation now, I severely doubt they will keep any promises or do anything to help the Middle Class.

I mean, they are foaming at the mouth now that the Middle Class has more money in their pockets....

Bwuhahahaha.....

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

You have a job don't you?

Bwuhahahaha.....

Outstanding. you prefer to give it to her. go ahead

Go look at some of the crazy shit that orange fool has tweeted. The right has on right to call ANYBODY stupid.

Bwuhahahaha.....

When is she going to give her Hispanic House Servants and Gardeners a bonus? How about her staff in Washington?

She's worth $26 Million & won't even throw them some crumbs.
Now, how did she make 236 mil off her salary? Hmmmm?

Cattle futures...Oh wait wrong hag

If you don't want to work for another man who invested his own money, took the risks to lose it, worked to build his company, and then after doing so, was able to enjoy some profit and was able to afford to hire YOU, then quit your job and go in to business for yourself, and then pay as much taxes over and above what ever your competition pays voluntarily to The Government.

:bowdown: :clap: :mm: :eusa_clap: :thewave: :clap2:

Forum List

Back