Pelosi's husband got violently assaulted

Lies and slander are all you Trump Christians need.
Identify when I provide some of that
Pelosi is the common denominator in his troubles
Was he in his Jammie’s at 2am??
Nope. Fully dressed because he had just come back from some drunken prowling.

Last edited:
whether you like pelosi or not, this needs to end. but that is hard to do when you've shut down most law enforcement and let the criminals free.
No, it's the culture of violence advocated by the maga fuckup QOP.

And you cheer it.

DePape had an extreme right wing blogg. He's just another loser caught up in Trump's lies.

DePape had an extreme right wing blogg.

He is a PRO NUDITY, HEMP JEWELRY MAKER!

That is leftist as hell.

No, it's the culture of violence advocated by the maga fuckup QOP.

And you cheer it.

Your chickens have arrived home to roost. All the cheering you did for unvaccinated people losing their jobs, homes, and businesses. All the cheering you did for cops killing unarmed women. All the cheering you did for your fellow DemoKKKrats while they killed 25 people and burned down $2 billion in property. It's coming around...

Pelosi was beaten with a hammer. Reports are that he will be okay. But, he is still in the hospital. This is the natural and probable result of San Francisco's law enforcement. If there should be a return to active police activity that could well lead to civil war as federal authorities try to stop local police.
This is a product of the violent right.

I think that we should dig up anshti babbit and shot her again.

Your chickens have arrived home to roost. All the cheering you did for unvaccinated people losing their jobs, homes, and businesses. All the cheering you did for cops killing unarmed women. All the cheering you did for your fellow DemoKKKrats while they killed 25 people and burned down $2 billion in property. It's coming around...
Here's the MAGAt dancing, folks.

See, just can't control that blood lust can you fuckup.

Too bad your side can't legalize lynching again, right.

The two hammer warfare is also bullshit. So the police are in the home and see both. Were they 1/2 mile away so that they could not get to Pelosi?
The guy starts wailing with a hammer with the police right there? No effort to escape?
This is the cartoon like stuff that liberals feed from. Thinkers Know that the questions I posed above are valid and that the current offered explanation is cover your ass fantasy
Gawd almighty, you play stupid well!

when you have a security wellness check, it usually comes from a silent alarm that notifies the police a window or door was opened or broken.... Or in some cases where police are assigned special security checks of a VIP a few times a night.... Or if someone in the house pressed a panic button....

my parents security system would automatically call the police if the alarm went off....

even after they quit the security company service when they accidentally set off their alarm the police were notified.... And they were no longer paying for the service! My mom was the worst, set off alarm all the time.... Eventually the cops decided to just call, she'd answer and they didn't come out. But if she did not answer their call, they did send someone out for a wellness check.

The two hammer warfare is also bullshit. So the police are in the home and see both. Were they 1/2 mile away so that they could not get to Pelosi?
The guy starts wailing with a hammer with the police right there? No effort to escape?
This is the cartoon like stuff that liberals feed from. Thinkers Know that the questions I posed above are valid and that the current offered explanation is cover your ass fantasy
You could be correct, I was posting what I heard on the news that's all.

Assuming the news reports are accurate, if this nutjob was asking where Nancy was, then I’d venture the guess that he wanted to go after her.

If so, then maybe he had some right wing conspiracy shit flowing through his pin head. But a right wing violent attack or a left wing violent attack or some incompressible combination of both, one thing seems clear. He’s a fucking nutjob.

And it is a fallacy to ascribe the ideology of either side to the actions of a nutjob.

Forum List

Back