Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

I didn't but you know the first question is did you tell this to Cassidy....

He could say he was embellishing the truth... So Cassidy integrity stays intact...

Epps could be like a lot of people, say a knee jerk reaction when first asked but when he meets his lawyer before this... He will be told say exactly what happened...

I say it is a bit of everything, Trump lost the rag in the car, was very animated, probably threatened the secret service but stopped short grabbing the wheel.. Epps could said I thought he was going to grab the wheel...

Either way this is not the important part legally in her testimony... Knowingly sending a armed mob to the capitol and telling them that they need to fight has huge legal problems...

Oh, I was just hoping Eurotrash who fucked up their own country would slither in here to tell us how to run ours.

It really doesn't matter.

Cassidy Hutchinson committed perjury - suborned by Adam Schiff.

9 secret service agents have publicly stated she lied - including Tony Ornato.

I know you and your fellow Nazis will just get more shrill screaming "NUHN UHN" to try and salvage the disaster of this perjury.

The Nazi show trial, the Kangaroo court, had no credibility before this. The only purpose of this farce is to try and sell your Big Lie to the public. This is the third time the Reich has been caught blatantly lying in this clown show.

Maybe Schitt head can fabricate more cellphone conversations?
So 9 Secret service agents heard what Epps said to Cassidy?

Cassidy description didn't have 9 secret service present when she was told..

But 9 officers were on the open radio link. if anything like that would have happened, they would have known. You people have no clue how the Secret Service works....

Good to have Eurotrash trying to fuck up our country the way you fucked up yours.

First off moron, you have no clue what "the beast" is or the passenger capacity.

Cassidy was coached by Adam Schiff to lie about Tony Ornato - who directly refutes her. 8 other Agents have stepped forward and declared they will testify under oath that the events she claims never happened.

Whether Schitt threatened her or bribed her, she was coerced to give false testimony. A repeating pattern with the little Nazi fuck Schiff.

It really doesn't matter.

Cassidy Hutchinson committed perjury - suborned by Adam Schiff.

9 secret service agents have publicly stated she lied - including Tony Ornato.

I know you and your fellow Nazis will just get more shrill screaming "NUHN UHN" to try and salvage the disaster of this perjury.

The Nazi show trial, the Kangaroo court, had no credibility before this. The only purpose of this farce is to try and sell your Big Lie to the public. This is the third time the Reich has been caught blatantly lying in this clown show.

Maybe Schitt head can fabricate more cellphone conversations?
ornato hasnt gone under oath yet, so you can just consider him a trump yes-man at this point. Addtionaly, ornato has only disputed a tiny fraction of what hutchinson testified.

I believe that she accurately and honestly related what she was told. Is what she was told true? Who knows.

I was wondering if it was a bad idea to introduce this part into the testimony. But now I think it's a good little simple chew toy for the Trumpsters to keep them busy. I can guarantee you, the DOJ doesn't give two tiny little shits about the car story.

ornato hasnt gone under oath yet, so you can just consider him a trump yes-man at this point. Addtionaly, ornato has only disputed a tiny fraction of what hutchinson testified.

So what you're saying is,

1656593255864.png

You have the intelligence of a fly. Those who think that everyone is lying, are liars. They believe because they lie all of the time, that everyone else does too. And yet you believe Donald Trump - the guy who is always lying. That shows you're a really piss poor judge of character.

She wouldn't lie because it would be incredibly stupid of her to do so. If her testimony differs substantially from other people who were there, she is easily proven to have lied, and then she goes to jail. There's also no benefit to her if she does lie.

Plus, she's a REPUBLICAN who worked to get Donald Trump elected. She was a true believer, right up until January 6th. Also, Donald Trump has already called her a liar which is a sure sign she's telling the truth.
you need some help

Hearsay is great for propaganda purposes though and that is what this 'Select Committee' is all about.

And day is night, George.

Lying to the press and the press lying to you is not illegal whereas lying to Congress is. Until they testify under oath as to what happened in the vehicle that afternoon, the Rabid Right talking heads can say whatever they want.

I believe that she accurately and honestly related what she was told. Is what she was told true? Who knows.

I was wondering if it was a bad idea to introduce this part into the testimony. But now I think it's a good little simple chew toy for the Trumpsters to keep them busy. I can guarantee you, the DOJ doesn't give two tiny little shits about the car story.
until a crime is acknowledged by the courts, this is but a kangarooing event for demofks to jack off to.

ornato hasnt gone under oath yet,
HE is secret service. IF he lies, he loses his job. You people are reaching and desperate. 9 Officers have now come forward to discount this hearsay ass clown. Cassidy was a hail Mary throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.. IT hit the fan and now you're wearing it..

crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

the question is why didn't the congress kangarooes just ask the agents to testify?

And day is night, George.

Lying to the press and the press lying to you is not illegal whereas lying to Congress is. Until they testify under oath as to what happened in the vehicle that afternoon, the Rabid Right talking heads can say whatever they want.
then night is day

But 9 officers were on the open radio link. if anything like that would have happened, they would have known. You people have no clue how the Secret Service works....
Cassidy didn't tell the committee what happened in the car. She told them what she was told what happened in the car..

Epps could have been telling stories..

That means Cassidy was telling the truth.

But expect the next question to be, what exactly happened in the car... If Epps says Trump wanted to goto the capital then that is enough legally... Grabbing the steering wheel stuff is just good for ratings...

Last edited:
Or is she merely relating (a) what she knows and (b) what she was told [while acknowledging she did not see it personally] ???

One of the nice things about 'hearsay evidence' is that it is taken with a grain of salt and used to corroborate other testimony and evidence.

Such 'hearsay evidence' is also useful as a 'probable cause' to dig deeper into sub-topic A or B or C in pursuit of the Bigger Picture.

The woman served-up a great deal of material... much of it verifiable... she retains her credibility... it is up to the listener to separate wheat from chaff.
Legally heresay is poor, but it used by lawyers to frame the situation and in this case it was very powerful.... If the DOJ was to press charges then everyone has an image in there head of Trump fighting for the steering wheel...

You don't go to jail for grabbing the steering wheel but you do for leading a mob on the capitol..

the question is why didn't the congress kangarooes just ask the agents to testify?
They were not interested in matter-of-fact witnesses. That would have killed the narrative they wanted to push for the July fourth weekend. Now they are wearing the shit they threw... Had even just one of the Jan 6 committee, called the secret service for comment, they would never have been able to put this lie out.. That tells me they knew it was a lie and didn't care...

This was by design. It was what they wanted to put forth.

Legally heresay is poor, but it used by lawyers to frame the situation and in this case it was very powerful.... If the DOJ was to press charges then everyone has an image in there head of Trump fighting for the steering wheel...

You don't go to jail for grabbing the steering wheel but you do for leading a mob on the capitol..
For what crime? The witness has been impeached as not credible... S T R E T C H I N G

Last edited:
They were not interested in matter-of-fact witnesses. That would have killed the narrative they wanted to push for the July fourth weekend. Now they are wearing the shit they threw... Had even just one of the Jan 6 committee, called the secret service for comment, they would never have been able to put this lie out.. That tells me they knew it was a lie and didn't care...
Billy, I know that. That answer is as obvious as a nose on one's face. As well as, why that testimony is phony as a three dollar bill.

well if he wasn't there, which she testified he wasn't, how exactly did he lead them? they wouldn't know about the incident in that vehicle. Dude, your stretch marks are showing, go get some savv and take care of that before it gets infected.

Forum List

Back