Pelosi's Star Witness has yet another lie exposed. Zero credibility.

They're saying it didn't happen. In fact, they've testified under oath to the committee and the committee chose not to play that tape but to, instead, bring in a hearsay witness. The witness, of course, never names her source. If it had been one of the agents involved, she would have named them - or would have certainly by now since they've made a fool of her.

They're not on record denying they said that to Hutchinson.

You are a moron. Nothing you posted proves me wrong, Dumbass.

LOL

You retard, who inspired them to "stop the steal?" Who told them Pence could save the election for Trump?

face-palm-gif.278959

Trump's policies were not "American First". They were neither family friendly, not were they good for the middle class. Trump's policies crashed the economy, and exacerbated your supply chain issues. Tearing up all of your trade agreements pre-pandemic, meant nothing was in place for trade post-pandemic.

Abandoning your allies, or trying to publicly denigrate them with that laughable claim that NATO "owes you billions" wasn't putting America First at all. It emboldened Putin to believe that he could invade the Ukraine with impunity because NATO is finished, and Americans wanted out of NATO.

The off-shoring of manufacturing continued unabated, and the manufacturing sector was in a recession BEFORE the pandemic hit. The tax cuts produced NO new jobs, because the trade wars made it impossible for manufacturers to plan long term.

All of the slashing and burning of air and water regulations has made the health of Americans worse, and is leading to deaths of Americans every year. Ignoring climate change is now costing the economy billions of dollars every year in flooding and wildfires.

With all immigration, legal or otherwise, on "pause" during the pandemic, worker shortages, which began during the Obama Administration, were exacerbated by more people retiring or changing career paths after the pandemic.

The chaos and destruction of the basic government infrastructure has slowed your recovery, with the lack of trade agreements with the EU, and other major trading partners, dismantling of the immigration court systems, refugee systems, and replacing them with for profit holding pens.

Trump took over with the lowest illegal immigration in 50 years, and 2 years later had a "national emergency" at the Southern Border, after he dismantled the refugee system there, and separated children from their parents.

Everything Trump focused on "fixing" has been left in a shambles and in chaos. You're blaming Biden for supply chain issues, and people not working, instead of blaming Trump for trying to destroy the country, and nearly succeeding.

You are a dolt and a liar. And you aren't even good at either one. Poor at fiction too.

IOW, FAIL!

You are a dolt and a liar. And you aren't even good at either one. Poor at fiction too.

IOW, FAIL!

Do you feel better about yourself and your idiocy of voting for Donald Trump now that you've made a complete fool of yourself????

You can't even mount of proper defense of your orange faced baboon.

Do you feel better about yourself and your idiocy of voting for Donald Trump now that you've made a complete fool of yourself????

what is there to defend? you literally just posted a bunch of debunked leftist lies and propaganda

Who didn't go into the Capitol or fight with police got arrested?
I concede this one. I can't find one that didn't need arrested. Maybe I'll run across some later or maybe others have known stories but I can't find any that I wouldn't have arrested myself.

Some had guns on the grounds (no guns inside, still), some had guns, molotov cocktail makings, or other weapons they shouldn't have had. Another was arrested but was on film ushering and encouraging others to go inside the capitol (but still no Ray Epps arrest, oddly).

Even the DEA agent who we all were up in arms about that never went on inside the building who was originally arrested for sitting on a wall was charged with brandishing his weapon. Perhaps he pulled his jacket open to show his badge or something so that one is still up in the air in my mind. He was also charged with being 100 feet inside some perimeter the police had in place - though it's also not clear that it was a physical barrier that a person would know they had penetrated or if it was a virtual barrier and he didn't know. So that's the best argument I could find with 20 minutes of search trying to answer your question.

STFU you racist Nazi lover. Now defend your beloved senile pedophile Biden who has caused record gas prices, 40 year high inflation, empty shelves, the list goes on. Make a fool of yourself like you usually do.

Forum List

Back