Pence BOOED at "Hamilton" performance in NYC last night

...and you think every issue ends up in government breaking down your door.

You're being intellectually dishonest and you know it.

You just made an argument where it went from a simple citation to the government breaking down the door of a business... you've said similar outlandish things. If you are going to do it, at least own it. You owned the fact that you are a prick with double standards when it comes to complaining. Own this one too. Suck it up buttercup.

The second amendment makes the rest of the constitution work, it's the backbone of the document.

The theater should be a safe space. :crybaby:
Bullshit.

When you go to lunch do you accept being berated by the hostess or cook?

Liberals need to learn about appropriate behavior

He got jeered. Big fucking deal. I've gone up to my elected officials eating at a diner and have given them my opinion on matters I feel important to me. They work for us and if they can't handle having people share their views when in they are in public then maybe they should find another line of work.
You've gone up to people eating dinner and interrupted them to shove your opinion in their face?

I figured you for more manners than that

Of my elected officials...your damn right I have.
Fuck their right to privacy eh. Shame

^^^ The bedwetting far right snowflakes are a hoot.

There are no 'safe spaces', not for them or for Pence or me.

Maybe we can find a safe space for Pence where his feelings won't be hurt

Bullshit.

He got jeered. Big fucking deal. I've gone up to my elected officials eating at a diner and have given them my opinion on matters I feel important to me. They work for us and if they can't handle having people share their views when in they are in public then maybe they should find another line of work.
He paid for tickets to the play, hosebag. The people putting on the play have a responsibility to see that he gets what he paid for. Getting lectured by the cast isn't what he paid for. As for the audience, they only proved what ill mannered, ignominious, feral baboons they are.
Is Pence going to sue? LOL
He could, but he has more important things to worry about.

Bullshit.

He paid for tickets to the play, hosebag. The people putting on the play have a responsibility to see that he gets what he paid for. Getting lectured by the cast isn't what he paid for. As for the audience, they only proved what ill mannered, ignominious, feral baboons they are.
Oh yeah ? Tell me which contract laws were broken by the Hamilton cast.

Bullshit.

IMG_1368.GIF

Bullshit.

You really are a special kind of stupid.

''Theater" people always will act like children and without class…

Bullshit.

Next time you work for someone be sure to insult the customer.
Liberal business etiquette 101

You called me stupid because you could not come up with an explanation as to why Mike Pence can sue.
That makes you the stupid one.

You just made an argument where it went from a simple citation to the government breaking down the door of a business... you've said similar outlandish things. If you are going to do it, at least own it. You owned the fact that you are a prick with double standards when it comes to complaining. Own this one too. Suck it up buttercup.

I expected better of you.

I don't take myself or my opinions so seriously either.

Try it, it's liberating.

Secondly the logical conclusion that refusal to bend to your will could lead to government sanctioned violence is irrefutable, but you don't seem to be willing to accept that. Try not paying a simple citation and see what happens.

Thirdly, I'd hardly call 5 figure fines "simple citations". I could not flippantly disregard people losing their businesses entirely.

Last edited:
These idiots are making themselves and their cause look like the fascistic lockstep evil it is which is helpful in properly identifying True Leftists for what they and their supporters really are.

You called me stupid because you could not come up with an explanation as to why Mike Pence can sue.
That makes you the stupid one.
You are a waste of my time.

Forum List

Back